Rose Almond Honey natural face polisher – [100 gm (3.38 OZ) Each]
Rose Almond Honey Natural Face Polisher is herbal beauty product prepared for maintaining the healthy skin by taking care of skin tissues. It is affluent of various herbal antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. Rose almond honey natural face polisher is a natural formulation that imparts a refreshing feeling. Rose extracts bring about a cooling and soothing effect on the skin. Almond and honey act as a source of complete nourishment for the skin.
PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCT
- This natural herbal product can be used for gentle scrubbing over face and body.
- It gently exfoliates and scrubs off the dead skin cells rendering the skin soft and supple
- It rejuvenates the skin.
- This herbal beauty product is beneficial for dry, rough, scaly skin.
- Walnut (Juglans Regia) – 2.5%
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbedensis) – 2%
- Honey – 1.5%
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica) – 1%
- Almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus) – 0.5%
- Rose (Rosa Domestica) – 2.0%
- Marigold (Tagetes Erecta) – 0.5%
- Glycerin – 2%
- Gel Base Q.S.
- Dmdm Hydantoin – 0.1%,
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone – 0.2%,
- Methylisothiazolinone – 0.25%
BENEFITS OF HERBS USED IN THE PRODUCT
1. Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus)
Almonds nuts are rich natural source of vitamins, minerals, fats and natural proteins and anti-oxidants as well flourished with essential oils which have wonder effects on the skin. It also makes the skin flawless and radiant. Application of Almond oil heals and regenerates faster, maintaining a healthy skin due to Vitamin-E and various proteins present in it.
2. Aloe Vera (Aloe barbedensis)
Aloe Vera is the medicinal herb that makes the skin to look healthy, flawless, and radiant. It is found to be used in a number of creams, gels and beauty products though it can easily be used in a number of ways as effective home remedies in combination with coconut oil, glycerin, lime juice and many other skin friendly products.
It is a good resource of anti-oxidants that has anti-ageing effect on the skin, making it to look younger. It is also potent anti-inflammatory, analgesic and rejuvenating properties. Aloe Vera has a notable effect with symptomatic relief of the psoriasis plaques.
3. Neem (Azadirachta indica)
Neem is an amazing herb rich with so many medicinal properties. It is has advantageous use in skin treatments. Having properties of being anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal. Proficient remedy for dry skin and capable to reduce black heads, white heads and enlarged pores. Neem is advised usually while bathing in case of itching, like in Scabies and other fungal and bacterial infections. It tones the skin and also acts as an antiseptic agent. It beautifies the skin and improves its overall texture. It’s some other use is like to controls the sensitivity as well as clear off blemishes and scar marks. It even helps to lighten the skin pigmentation, delays all the signs of ageing as well conditions skin.
4. Rose (Rosa domestica)
Rose flower extracts have useful effects in dry, sensitive and mature types of skin. Having tremendous soothing, antiseptic and astringent properties.
It is found to have beneficial effects in some medical conditions like, eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, pruritus, burns etc. Use of Rose oil benefits by improving the skin texture and making it smoother and more refined. Rose oil or rose water, are its preparations.
5. Walnut (Juglans regia)
Walnut is rich in various vegetable fats and proteins and also some carbohydrates. These nuts can be used externally also to cure skin break outs and swelling due to chill blains. Its cosmetic purpose is that it enhances the texture and shine of skin and that makes it to be used in lotions.
6. Marigold (Tagetes erecta)
This flower is a natural herb that effectively relieves slow healing wounds, eczema, burns, dry skin. It is perfect to get rid of irritated, dehydrated, delicate and irritated skin. It is also a source of anti-oxidizing and antimicrobial properties that are found to have good use in relieving infections like acne. Having carotenoids, which makes it to re-epithelize and brings about wound healing, managing eczemas and ageing signs.
MEDICINAL BENEFITS OF HERBS PRESENT IN THE PRODUCT
These herbs have many medicinal use in various skin conditions like:
- Atopic Dermatitis
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Take a little quantity of the product and apply it on your wet face softly.
- Then massage it gently in circular motions and upwards.
- Work up a good lather and then smoothly wash your face with water.
- Repeat the process 1-2 times in a day or as and when you feel necessary.
ADVANTAGES OF USING THIS PRODUCT
- Product is 100% natural.
- Completely free from chemicals, fillers and yeast etc.
- This product is formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts.
- It is available at economical price.
- It is free of Paraben.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Use – Only for the external use.
- Product form – This product is available as Exfoliated Gel form.
- Package quantity – 100 gm.