SEENA POWDER – EFFECTIVE HERBAL REMEDY FOR CONSTIPATION
Senna (Cassia angustifolia) is one of the best Ayurvedic herb used for its medicinal purposes. In India it is commonly known as India Senna. This herb is found in India, Egypt, Sudan, Nubia and subcontinents of India.
It contains chemical compounds like anthraquinones, tannins, flavonoids, resins, malic acid, mucilage, mucins and tartaric acid that enhances medicinal value of senna. The herb not only act as laxative but also treats various skin diseases.
This herb is also known as “Swarnapatri” in ancient time. It is also used as a blood-purifier. The herb is consider as a natural cleanser.
THERAPEUTIC USES OF SENNA POWDER
- This powder possesses laxative, purgative, diuretic, antipyretic and detoxifying properties in it.
- Senna powder is highly effective for curing constipation.
- It helps in purification of blood that makes it a best detoxifier.
- Provides effective results in treatment of skin disorders like acne, pimple, eczema and hyperpigmentation.
- Balances pitta and vata dosha in body which is more prominent in skin diseases.
- The powder helps to reduce extra fats from body hence consider as a weight loss formula.
- Use of this powder provides effective results on diseases like fever, dysentery, bronchitis, anemia and hemorrhoids.
- Inflammatory skin diseases get easily cured with regular use of this powder.
- The powder cures digestive system related problems that is the main cause for constipation and abdominal distension.
- This powder is also useful in conditions like rheumatic arthritis, gout and abdominal worm infestation.
INGREDIENTS OF SENNA POWDER
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Senna||Cassia angustifolia||100 gm|
BENEFITS OF SENNA POWDER
- In Constipation: The laxative action of this powder treats chronic constipation easily. It helps to stimulate intestinal peristalsis. Aggravated pitta dosha is balanced in the intestines with use of this powder. Fever related with constipation is cured with this powder.
- Skin Diseases: This powder easily helps in the cure of all types of skin diseases. Pitta dosha is highly prominent in this case. The herb used in this powder balances the dosha in body.
- Natural Blood purifier: It act as good blood purifier. As pitta dosha is more prominent due to which blood gets impure.
- Obesity: The person who are suffering from over-weight condition. This powder removes and cuts down extra bad fats from body. It makes your figure slim.
- Hypertension: This powder is also beneficial in high blood pressure patients.
- Heals wounds: Powder has great wound healing properties in it.
WHO SHOULD USE SENNA POWDER?
Use of Senna powder is extremely beneficial in constipation, acne, rashes, inflammation in skin, rashes, impure blood, hyperpigmentation, obese, hypertension, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, abdominal distension, pimples and eczema conditions.
Half to one teaspoonful of this powder should be consumed along with plain water after meals, two times in a day.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 100 grams Bottle.
- This product is free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with the usage of this medicine. But care should be taken to consume this herbal medicine in the prescribed dosage.
ADVANTAGES OF USING SENNA POWDER BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Only pure herbal powders and no other chemicals or preservatives are used in the preparation of this herbal formulation.
- For ensuring better results, only pure herbs are used.
- Planet Ayurveda offers only quality product at reasonable and competitive prices.
- Testing of the medicine is not done on animals.
Place your order now and enjoy the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Senna Powder. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.