Reno Plan Syrup is an Ayurvedic remedy composed of different essential herbs which work in synergistic combinations to solve all kidney problems. It is a very unique preparation for various urinary tract problems. The ingredients used in this syrup have diuretic properties and have the property of disintegrating kidney stones. It is effective in treating urinary complaints such as dysuria, anuria, kidney stones etc.
At present, kidney problems has become very common which occur due to the withholding of metabolic products in response to weakening of kidney functions. It is managed by dialysis, kidney transplantation or chemotherapy but this treatment is costly and not affordable by everyone.
For this solution, Planet Ayurveda has manufactured Reno Plan Syrup which are prepared from natural herbs and is a safe combination for providing strength to the kidneys. The phytoconstituents present in this syrup act as potent anti-oxidant, immune modulator and nephroprotective.
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS AND USES OF RENO PLAN SYRUP?
- Useful in Urinary Tract Infections and prevents the recurrence.
- Protects the kidneys from nephrotoxic agents.
- Acts as a Nephro-protective and an Immuno-modulator.
- Useful in reducing blood urea, creatinine level and increasing hemoglobin level.
- Useful in dissolving kidney stones.
- Beneficial in urine retention and is a safe management of burning micturition.
- Useful for diabetic and high blood pressure patients as well.
- Restores normalcy in kidney functional parameters in the conditions of acute or chronic kidney functional insufficiency.
WHAT IS THE COMPOSITION OF RENO PLAN SYRUP?
Each 10 ml syrup contains standardized extracts of:
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|A. Herbal Extracts|
|2.||Bhumi Amla||Phyllanthus niruri||50mg|
|Trinpanchmool Ghan (5 root extract) as listed below:|
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INGREDIENTS USED IN RENO PLAN SYRUP?
1. Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa)
Punarnava is a excellent herb that helps in balancing fluid levels in the cells, aids in healthy urine flow and reduces swelling in the feet and around the joints effectively. Regular use of this herb revitalizes the whole body.
2. Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri)
This herb is commonly known as ‘Stone Breaker’. Due to its medicinal properties, it crushes down all types of kidney and gall bladder stones naturally without causing any side effects.
3. Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
This herb gives remarkable results in all kinds of kidney and urinary problems. It helps in reducing the fluid overload due to renal impairment by its diuretic action.
4. Kaasni (Cichorium intybus)
Kaasni is considered as the best herb for all kinds of kidney disorders. It has nephro-protective properties and helps in lowering down the creatinine level of kidney patients and also stimulates urine production.
5. Trapush (Cucumis sativus)
It is commonly known as Cucumber. This fruit is natural coolant in nature and the juice of cucumber is consumed to relieve burning micturition.
Reference: Charak Sutrasthanam, Chapter No.27, Shlok No. 110
Meaning: Blue variety (tender, unripe) cucumber has good taste, heavy, may cause constipation, coolant, dry and diuretic in nature.
6. Saral (Pinus roxburghii)
This tree is commonly known as cheed pine. The bark of this tree is cooling nature and acts as a natural diuretic. It keeps the system cool by flushing out toxins like urea, creatinine and cholesterol.
7. Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata)
This herb is known as “King of Bitters”. This herb is useful in treating blood impurities and is used as a blood purifier and for lowering blood sugar levels. This herb is bitter and pungent in nature yet nourishing.
8. Varuna (Crataeva nurvula)
This herb is extensively used in dysuria and renal calculi. The diuretic action of this herb attributes the metabolic correction of urinary electrolyte levels.
9. Gorakhmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus)
This herb is used in the treatment of localized swelling, high uric acid, high creatinine levels etc.
Reference: Bhaavprakash Nighantu, Guduchiadivarg, Shlok No. 217
Meaning: According to this shloka, Gorakhmundi is bitter, undergoes pungent taste conversion after digestion, hot in potency, sweet and light in nature. It improves intelligence, indicated in cervical lymphadenitis, tumors, dysuria, urinary retention, worm infestation, vaginal pain, anaemia etc.
10. Tripanchmool Ghan
In Ayurveda, the group of 5 grass roots is known as tripanchmool ghan. Master Charak has described this group as the best among diuretics. It is useful in relieving urinary tract infections, burning micturition and scanty urination.
1-2 teaspoon twice a day or as prescribed by Ayurvedic Practitioner.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING PLANET AYURVEDA’S PRODUCTS?
- Planet Ayurveda’s products are formulated as per the industry standards and only natural herbs are used in the manufacturing of medicines.
- Chemicals or preservatives are not used.
- Testing of medicines are not done on the animals.