Effective Herbal Remedies for Management of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
|1||Pradrantak Churna||1 Pack (100 gm)|
|2||Aloe Vitals Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|3||Female Health Support||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|4||Maha Shankh Vati||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
Premenstrual Syndrome Care Pack is a complete solution for all premenstrual symptoms like tension, stress, insomnia, bloating, acidity, abdominal cramps, mood swing etc. Whole combo pack is packed with pure extracts of natural herbs so it is totally safe to use without any side effect!
ABOUT Premenstrual Syndrome
Premenstrual Syndrome or PMS is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological, and mood disturbances that occurs after woman’s ovulation and typically ending with the onset of the menstrual cycle. About 90% of women experience premenstrual symptoms at some point in their lifetime.
Types of Premenstrual Syndrome
There are generally about five different sorts of PMS:
- TYPE A (High estrogen: low progesterone ratio)
- TYPE B (High progesterone: estrogen ratio)
- TYPE C (Often associated with fluctuations in blood sugar levels)
- TYPE D (Low estrogen: high progesterone ratio)
- TYPE H (Associated with water imbalance in the body)
Causes of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Cyclic changes in hormones
- Chemical changes in the brain such as changes in neurotransmitter, dopamine
- Psychological stress, anxiety and depression.
Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Mood swings
- Tension, anxiety, depression
- Irritability or anger
- Appetite changes and food cravings
- Joint or muscle pain
- Weight gain related to fluid retention
- Abdominal bloating
- Breast tenderness
- Acne flare-ups
- Constipation or diarrhoea
Complications of Premenstrual Syndrome
Premenstrual syndrome can have an adverse effect on women’s overall health. Some of the complications are migraine, asthma, epilepsy and other seizure disorders, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, inflammatory bowel disease along with depression, idiopathic edema, chronic fatigue and hypothyroidism.
Herbal Remedies for PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a group of symptoms that start one or two weeks before the period. Most women experience at least some symptoms of PMS and the symptoms go away after the periods start. For some women, the symptoms are severe enough to interfere with their lives. Premenstrual Syndrome Care Pack is comprised of Pradrantaka Churna, Aloe Vital Capsules, Female Health Support Capsules and Maha Shankh Vati. All these herbal formulas works excellently to manage premenstrual syndrome, its side effects and other physical – emotional problems related with premenstrual syndrome.
1. Pradrantaka Churna
It is a special herbal formulation which takes care of female health problems. It is a wonderful mixture of herbs such as Arjuna, Lodhra, Ashok and Udumbar. It is particularly effective in excessive painful menstruation, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), irregular cycles, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts and leucorrhoea.
Benefits and uses
- Arjuna on a whole is useful as a cardio protective and cardio tonic in angina and poor coronary circulation. It is helpful in menstrual problems. Well advised in blood loss and low hb.
- Lodhra bark is used as a uterine tonic. It helps to control bleeding and digestive disorders. It helps to achieve optimum health in women. It is beneficial in managing various gynaecological conditions.
- Ashok helps to relieve menstrual pains in women. The herb ashok naturally balances the disturbed female hormones within the body. It also helps to reduce PMS.
It is the perfect herbal remedy for all types of uncontrollable growths. It can effectively remove all the pains and issues associated with menstruation. It is very good for Leucorrhea, excessive menstruation or too much bleeding.
Dosage: 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water after meals
2. Aloe vital capsules
It is manufactured from the natural and pure extract of Aloe barbadensis. It has greenish leaves which grow to a length of around two feet. About 200 varieties of aloe plants are present. Among them only four varieties are mainly used for medicinal purposes. Also known as Sanskrit Ghrit Kumari, aloe vera has been used since ancient times for managing several ailments. Aloe is comprised of various constituents like aloe-emodin, isobarbalin, aloetic acid, chrysamminic acid, homonataloin and galactouronic acid.
Benefits and uses
Aloe is beneficial for female health problems, irregular menstruation, PMS, ovarian cysts, good eye sight, reducing excess weight, rejuvenating, increasing stamina, and promoting strength and as aphrodisiac for both men and women. Aloe vera has cooling, cleansing effect and is bitter in taste. It also heals skin ailments, liver problems, cancers and kidney ailments.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meals
3. Female Health support
An herbal preparation of Ashoka, Lodhra and Shatavari. These herbs have been in use since the ancient times for female health and metabolism. This herbal formula is an answer to all the problems of the female body system. A combination of all these three herbs can alleviate almost any female problem when used for a long and consistence period also take very good care of PMS symptoms.
Benefits and uses
- Shatavari has wonderful effects on menopausal women as it helps reduce hot flushes, mood swings, heartburn, general debility, IBS and diarrhea.
- Ashoka is very beneficial to manage menstrual disturbances as it regulates the female menstrual cycle, relieves menstrual pain and relieves pre-menstrual tension. Ashoka works very well on female hormonal system.
- Lodhra bark acts as an astringent. It is commonly used in leucorrhea that is the excessive discharge from the vagina and works well in excessive menstruation, painful menstruation and delayed menstruation.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals
4. Maha Shankh Vati
It is an herbal mixture of Pippali Mool, Citrak Mool, Danti Mool, Shuddh Parad, Pippali, Sarjikakshar, Yavakshar and Shuddh Tankan. It is a natural remedy for gas, acidity, duodenal ulcers, reflux diseases, indigestion, ulcerative colitis and gastric ulcers. It is also known to act as an efficient central nervous system stimulant. It is useful to manage various symptoms and complications of PMS effectively. All are explained in detail with their specific symptoms to combat PMS.
Benefits and Uses
- Pipali stimulates the appetite and dispels gas from the intestine and is also effective in alleviating respiratory disorders like cough, bronchitis and asthma. It is quite helpful in managing loss in appetite, nausea, indigestion and heaviness.
- Citrak mool is effective in managing digestive disorders like loss of appetite, haemorrhoids, piles, worms, anaemia and liver diseases. It helps to improve the functions of the liver, improves digestion and relieves constipation.
- Danti mool is a purgative, stimulant and a carminative. It is also useful in managing ulcers, hyperacidity, haemorrhoids and edema. It is useful for body ache and debility. It removes the toxins from the body, relieves liver disorders and enlargement of the spleen.
- Shuddh parad acts as an excellent hypato-tonic, hepato -protective and anti-oxidant. It is also a very good laxative and diuretic. It strengthens the body and increases the immune power.
- Sarjikaksha is effective in managing disorders and complications such as indigestion, feeling of fullness, dyspeptic colic, hyperacidity, nausea and uneasiness. It is an excellent remedy for digestive disorders.
- Yavakshar is useful in maintaining the electrolyte balance in the body and helps in restoring the proper functions of the digestive system. It helps in relieving ulcers, wounds and acidity as well.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily with plain water after meals
Premenstrual Syndrome Care pack is beneficial for managing various health conditions. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-pain, anti-tumor and anti-bacterial properties.
- For managing ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, premenstrual syndrome (pms), menopausal syndrome and leucorrhoea
- To keeps a check on irregular cycles and helps to make them regular
- To relieve various skin ailments including acne, chronic stubborn eczema, inflammation and hair problems like dull and dry hair, dandruff, hair fall and hair loss.
- To relieve hypertension, acid reflux, respiratory problems, to improve the condition of blood vessels and to boost immune system
- To enhance the libido in females, promoting the release of related hormones and thereby relieving sexual dysfunctions.
- It has wonderful effects on menopausal women. It helps reduce hot flushes and mood swings, regulate the female menstrual cycle and relieves menstrual pain
- It helps to relieve various digestive disorders, dyspeptic conditions, ulcers as well as debility.
- It has a stimulant, antiseptic, antacid, carminative and a digestive effect so indicated in all kind of digestive health issues.
- This pack is a complete health care supplement which works well for overall female health and vital energy.