Ref : Bhaishajya-Ratnavali 826/69-71
Vran Rakshas Tel is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation in oil form. It is used in the treatment of various skin diseases and wounds. It is used for an external application purpose. This formulation is made from a combination of herbal and mineral ingredients. This is a classical Ayurvedic formulation used for centuries. This is a Rasoushadhi as it contains shuddha Parada (Purified Mercury). This oil is highly effective in nature and known for its features such as purity, fast relief, etc.
- Sarson tail (Mustard oil)
- Shuddha Parada (Purified Mercury)
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur)
- Shuddha Hartal (Purified Arsenic compound)
- Nag Sindhur (Red oxide of Lead)
- Shuddha Manahshila (Purified Realgar)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Shuddha Vatsanabha (Purified Aconitum ferox)
- Tamra Bhasma (Calx of Copper)
Description of The Ingredients
- Sarson Tail : Our Acharyas have considered this oil to be the best oil. It is used in the treatment of various skin problems. It possesses powerful antimicrobial properties and may help block the growth of microorganisms in the body. It promotes skin and hair health. It alleviates pain and also reduces inflammation.
- Shuddha Parada : It provides a soothing effect upon the human system. It balances all three doshas as it has tridosha shamak properties. It also helps in stimulating the digestive fire and improves digestion. It has Rasayan (Rejuvenating) properties and helps in premature old age. It increases the strength of the other ingredients.
- Shuddha Gandhak : This is a purified form of sulphur. It is a yellow substance used as the main ingredient in various medicines. It has digestive properties and helps in digestive disorders. It is a good blood purifier and helps in treating various skin problems. It pacifies pitta dosha and may be useful in boils, eczema, itching, wounds, etc.
- Shuddha Hartal : It is pungent, unctuous, and hot in nature. It is useful in skin diseases, respiratory disorders, reproductive problems, etc. It has an appetizer property, provides strength, promotes a good immune system and also acts as a rasayan (rejuvenating). It is mainly used in malarial fever, gout, skin diseases, diabetes, etc.
- Nag Sindhur : It is a tridosha shamak (pacifies all three doshas). It has wound healing properties. It is used in pacifying pitta dosha and helpful in fighting against many skin problems.
- Shuddha Manahshila : It is bitter and pungent in taste. It is used in respiratory problems such as coughs, asthma, etc. It is also helpful in indigestion, anorexia, fever, skin itching, worm infestation, etc.
- Garlic : It is used widely as a flavoring in cooking. It has many health benefits. It is used in the treatment of lung cancer, heart diseases, bacterial infections, etc. It lowers the cholesterol level and also acts as a good anti-bacterial. It also maintains the health of the skin.
- Shuddha Vatsanabha : This is a purified form of Vatsnabh. It is a poisonous substance and used in various medicinal formulations after shodhan karma (purification process). It has an antipyretic property. It helps to manage diseases like pyrexia, indigestion, anorexia, liver and spleen problems, etc.
- Tamra bhasma : It has a pungent, bitter, and astringent taste. It helps in pacifying vata and pitta dosha. It manages diseases like skin diseases, anemia, tuberculosis, hyperacidity, edema, pain, all digestive problems, etc.
Method For The Preparation
- At first, make a kajjali from Parada and Gandhak
- Add hartal and manahshila in this kajjali and properly grind this mixture
- After then add nagsindhur and tamra bhasma in this kajjali
- Make a paste from vatsnabh and garlic and grind it with the kajjali
- Now at last put this kajjali in a mustard oil
- Put this formulation in a stainless container and add four times of water and keep this mixture under the sunlight every day
- Stir this formulation daily with the help of a spoon
- When the water dries up then filter the oil and keep it in a glass container
This oil is a classical formulation. It is used in various skin problems. It provides strength and texture to the skin. It is useful in various skin diseases such as eczema, blisters, boils, taeniasis, pruritus, skin ulcers, etc. This formulation helps in pacifying Vata and pitta dosha. This oil has healing properties thus helps in wound healing. It has antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
How To apply
Apply directly over the affected part of the skin (2-3 times a day)
Classical indication (Rogadhikar)
Vrana (skin ulcers)
- Nadi Vrana (sinuses)
- Visphot (exanthematous)
- Vicharchika (eczema)
- Kandu (Itching)
- Kushtha (skin diseases)
- Don’t use this oil as an internal application
- Before using make sure to take advice from a doctor
- Avoid using in kids
Skin problems are very irritating and are very important from a cosmetic point of view. Everyone is very conscious of their skin nowadays. Many cosmetic products are available in the market for skin diseases. But there are many side effects also from using those cosmetic products. So it is better to use this Ayurvedic oil formulation for the treatment of many skin problems. They do not have any side effects and are also free from chemicals and additives.
For more queries you can consult online by contacting us on email@example.com
Note :- This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.
There are no reviews yet.