Vatsakadi Churna: Effective management for Stomach Ailments – IBS, Ulcertative Colitis
Vatsakadi Churna is an Ayurvedic herbal powder which relieves irritable bowel syndrome, Ulcerative colitis, unexplained dysentery and diarrhea, flatulence, gas and indigestion. It is known as Holorrhena antidysentrica. It is a combination of several herbs which aid in relieving various ailments.
It is a wonderful Ayurvedic formulation which works effectively on the intestines especially in conditions like excessive diarrhea and dysentery.
Therapeutic Uses of Vatsakadi Churna
- This powder has several therapeutic properties and is useful to relieve various ailments.
- This medicine has anti-biotic and anti-spasmodic properties. All the herbs act in a synergistic manner and relieve ailments.
- Chronic and severe diarrhea can be relieved with the regular usage of Vastakadi Churna. The results can be compared to those of modern medicines.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome can be effectively relieved with this medicine.
- Ulcerative colitis and its complications can be relieved with the usage of this herbal medicine.
- It works very well for the efficient functioning of the intestines.
- It helps in improving the tone of the intestines, by regulating the movement and prevention of the formation of gas.
- It shows positive effect on inflammations.
- It has anti-dysenteric properties.
- This medicine expels toxins from the body and aid in relieving diarrhea.
- It has proven its efficiency in relieving ulcerative colitis.
Ingredients Used in the Preparation of Vatsakadi Churna
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Parts Used||Quantity (100 gm Pack)|
|1||Holarrhena antidyssentrica||Kutaz||Bark||20 gm|
|2||Aegle marmelos||Bilva||Fruit pulp||15 gm|
|3||Foeniculum vulgare||Saunf||Seeds||15 gm|
|4||Coriander sativum||Dhania||Fruits||10 gm|
|5||Cyprus rotundus||Nagarmotha||Rhizome||10 gm|
|6||Punica granatum||Anar||Fruit Rind||10 gm|
|7||Eletteria cardomum||Choti Elaichi||Whole||10 gm|
|8||Myristica fragrans||Jaiphal||Fruits||10 gm|
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Vatsakadi Churna
- Kutaz (Holarrhena antidyssentrica): This herb has stomachic, febrifuge and bitter properties. Other properties include carminative, astringent, antiperiodic, tonic, lithotropic and also an aphrodisiac. Kutaz has been used to relieve bleeding piles, bacillary dysentery and malaria. It is also useful in relieving other ailments like ulcers, pruritis, dyspepsia and jaundice. The bark and seeds of the plant are used for medicinal properties.
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos): It is considered as a sacred tree in India. Bilva is useful in relieving digestive disorders like colitis and Irritable bowel syndrome. It helps in the overall functioning of the digestive system. It is also useful in relieving fluid retention and hemorrhoids. It also provides strength to the body. Powder of Bilva leaves is useful in regulating blood sugar levels. The fruit eliminates extra heat in the body and relieve colitis, diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome. The root of the Bilva tree calms the nerves and is used in relieving vata disorders, epilepsy, insomnia and hysteria. The juice of Bilva leaves acts like a stimulant. The leaf extract when mixed with black pepper is useful in relieving jaundice.
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare): It is a common condiment found in Indian cooking. It is used as a mouth freshener. It is known with the name fennel seeds. These seeds have phytoestrogens which help in the digestion of the food. It is beneficial for lactating and nursing mothers. It also helps to reduce colic in new born babies. The seeds help to gain a clear vision if consumed regularly. Fennel seeds purify the blood and eliminate toxins from the body.
- Dhania (Coriander sativum): Commonly known as coriander seeds, they are used as a spice in Indian cooking. It has several medicinal uses. External application of the paste of these seeds eliminates pains and swelling. These seeds have digestive, astringent, appetizer, antidyspeptic, liver stimulant and anthelmintic properties. The leaves of the plant are used to flavour curries in Indian cooking.
- Choti Elaichi (Eletteria cardomum): It is one of the important spices available in India. It is good for digestive system and eliminates bad breath. Its common name is cardamom. The seeds act as mouth freshener and have deodorant properties. It is used in relieving asthma, cough and other respiratory disorders.
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans): It is one of the best Ayurvedic herbs useful for the digestive system. It is known with the name nutmeg. Jaiphal is effective to relieve menstrual disorders in women and reduces pain during menstruation. It has stimulant, deodorant and analgesic properties. The oil extracted from Jaiphal is useful to relieve cold, impotency and skin laxity. It is also an excellent expectorant and is helpful in relieving cough, dyspnoea, chronic rhinitis and hiccoughs.
Who Can Use Vatsakadi Churna?
People with chronic dysentery, diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome can use this medicine. This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
Adults can take 1-2 teaspoonful of the powder along with water after meals. Children can take one teaspoon of powder once in a day.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 100 gm Bottle.
- Product Packs Available: This product is available in sets of 2 bottles, 3 bottles, 5 bottles and 10 bottles.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with the usage of this medicine. But the medicine should be consumed in the prescribed dosages. It is better to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting any herb.
Advantages of Using Vatsakadi Churna By Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Wild crafted and organically cultivated herbs are used in the preparation of this churna and no chemicals are used.
- To maintain higher standards, organic products are used.
- No artificial flavors, yeast, fillers or preservatives are used in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product uses only standardized herbs of our 100 percent natural herbal powders.
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
For enjoying the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Vatsakadi Churna, place your order now. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.