Telo Extension is a polyherbal capsule which is effectively used as a Rasayan to promote a healthy body and mind. Rasayan is a traditional ayurvedic therapy which uses herbs, and food and restores the vitality of the body. Rasayan helps delay the process of aging and provides good strength and immunity to the body. Rasayana forms an integral part of the Jara Chikitsa which helps heal the body and mind. Forms the best quality dhatus and supports the Srotas which form and transport the tissues and nutrition from one place to another place. Enhances the quality and quantity of health which further enhances immunity. These capsules enhance the lifespan of every cell which functions properly and provides longevity. In this article, we are going to discuss the ingredients and their useful indications which are helpful in patients without causing any side effects.
Telo Extension Capsules is a patent polyherbal capsule which is an Ayurvedic formulation manufactured by Planet Ayurveda in the form of Capsule form. It consists of various herbs such as Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera), Moringa (Moringa oleifera), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) and many more. All the herbs which are present in this formulation help promote the good health and well-being of the patient and are also helpful in patients suffering from Cancer, genetic disorders and various Autoimmune disorders (Scleroderma, ITP). These Capsules are made up of pure herbal extracts which do not contain any Additives, Chemicals and various preservatives which cause side effects to the body.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a short woody shrub which can grow up to a height of 35-75 cm. The flowers are of different shapes which are yellow-green in color. In ayurveda, it is a potent herb which has various healing properties. Commonly occurs in the northern and southern parts of India.
- Balances tridoshas of the body
- Improves strength and immunity
- Is considered a nervous tonic which pacifies the nervous system and manages anxiety and stress
- Supports good health of the heart and maintains the proper blood flow in the body
- Has anti-inflammatory property which relieves pain and inflammation in the body
2. Grape Seed
Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Grapes are a type of fruit which are woody vines which grow in the form of clusters. They are a climacteric type of fruit which is a rich source of Vitamin A and has Pitta Vata balancing properties.
- Is a rich source of Antioxidants
- Is a good supplement for the liver and boosts the immune system
- Grape Seed is helpful in improving memory and attention.
- Supports healthy bone health and eye health
- Promotes cardiovascular health which reduces blood pressure and prevents stroke.
Amla (Emblica officinalis) is known as Indian Gooseberry which has many miraculous health benefits. It is an edible fruit which is rich in Vitamin C. The leaves of Amla are Pinnate and are firmly attached to the base of the branchlets. It is Sour, bitter and astringent in taste which is a great source of fibre.
- Balances all the tridoshas of the body
- Has the best anti-ageing properties thus improving the vision and overall health of the eye.
- Has anti-bacterial, antifungal and Antiviral properties
- Is a natural strength Provider and has Rasayan properties.
- Is a rich source of natural hair growth
- Improves the texture of the skin which makes skin glow.
- Is the best Rasayan herb
Moringa (Moringa oleifera) is a small, graceful and deciduous tree which grows at a height of 10-12 metres and is smooth and dark green in colour. It is native to India and is commonly found in the Sub-Himalayan regions throughout the World.
- Balances Vata and Kapha doshas
- Is rich in antioxidants which are helpful in preventing the body from various infections
- Reduces the risk of Heart disease and reduces the cholesterol level
- Treats Diarrhoea and Gastric ulcers
- Is effective in Bronchitis and Fever this maintains eye and ear infections
5. Pine Bark
Pine Bark (Pinus longifolia) is commonly known as Chir Pine which is a native tree to the Himalayas. It is a large tree which reaches a height of 30-50 meters, it is native to Tibet and is found in various regions of India (Jammu-Kashmir), Himachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim.
- It is helpful in the treatment of digestive disorders
- Reduces vitiated Kapha and Vata doshas
- Maintains overall health and well-being
- Useful in various gynecological disorders and in intestinal worms
- Stimulates the liver and improves the circulation of blood
Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) is a herbaceous plant which is a climbing shrub, the fruits are 1-3 small, ovoid in shape with a thick stalk. Has various medicinal properties, which are useful in reducing the Ama doshas and thus stimulating digestion and curing constipation.
- Balances Tridoshas of the body
- Boosts the immune system, which rejuvenates the body.
- Reduces the excess uric acid and toxins from the body
- Is a strong emetic which treats various bowel obstructions
- Maintains healthy body temperature and healthy respiratory system.
Rose Hip (Rosa indica) It is known as the Indian Cabbage Rose, which is a small shrub which is found throughout the world. It is a wooden thorny perennial plant, which is found in many gardens and has almost 150 varieties of roses.
- Balances Vata and Kapha doshas
- Has antiseptic properties which provide relief from the burning sensation which is seen in the eyes
- Relieves diarrhoea and abdominal colic pain
- Useful in the cosmetic industry for Soaps, Body Wash and Body spray.
- Product Form: Capsule form
- Package Type: Bottled pack
- Package Quantity: 60 Capsules
1-2 Capsules twice daily after meals with plain water.
- It is helpful in providing Strength and immunity to the body
- Improves muscle mass and provides nourishment
- Highly nutritious for the body
- Has rejuvenating properties
- Removes endotoxins (Ama) from the body and quick healing properties
- Maintains balance, prevents the body from various diseases and maintains overall health.
- Best brain Tonic so beneficial in the nervous system
- Genetic Disorders
- Autoimmune Disorders (ITP and Scleroderma)
- Best Rasayan
How Can I Use Telo Extension Capsules?
- Telo Extension Capsules are easily available which is the pure veggie formulation and are easy to consume with water
- The adult Dosage of this capsule is 1-2 capsules with water after meals
This is a natural, herbal supplement which has no side effects on the body and the regular consumption of the herbal supplement is completely safe. The withdrawal of these capsules will cause no side effects on the body.
There is no adverse effect caused by consuming these capsule formulations but Pregnant and lactating women must have these products under the strict supervision of Expert doctors. So, it is better to consult with an Ayurvedic Physician before consuming any Ayurvedic products.
How Long Telo Extension Takes Time To Consume Results?
Telo Extension is a complete, pure form of the best quality herbal products. This is a 100% pure Ayurvedic formulation without any adulterant. For proper and visible outer effects of his supplement will be seen in 4-5 weeks. It is advised to the patient to have some patience in order to benefit from this remedy for excellent results.
In certain cases, the results may vary from person to person as they may get delayed depending on the medical condition of the individual such as their Mental health, Physical illness and various other metabolic disorders of the body.
These herbal remedies’ effects are both natural and long-lasting, in contrast to the immediate effects of using pharmaceutical pharmaceuticals. It is strongly advised to use this product frequently to obtain the greatest results.
A Single Bottle Of Telo Extension Will Last How Long?
A single bottle of Telo Extension Capsules contains 60 capsules in one bottle so the bottle will last depending upon the Dosage and Frequency of the consumption. For much better results, one can consume this product on a regular basis without causing any side effects.
Advantages Of Using Telo Extension Capsules By Planet Ayurveda
- These Capsules are pure herbal supplement which is made up of pure extracts without any addition of preservatives, colouring agents
- These are Pure Veggie Capsule formulations on plant-based cellulose and do not contain gelatin.
- Are Pure Vegetarian products
- Is pure organic and uses high-quality products.
Telo Extension is a multi-herbal pill that works well as a Rasayan to support physical and mental well-being. Rasayan is a classic ayurvedic therapy that revitalises the body by using diet, herbs, and other natural ingredients. Rasayan gives the body good strength and immunity while slowing down the ageing process. All of the herbs used in this formulation support the patient’s overall health and well-being and are beneficial to those dealing with cancer, genetic problems, and a variety of autoimmune diseases (such as scleroderma and ITP). Then we discussed the ingredients and description of each ingredients in detail.