Maha Mrigank ras is an Ayurvedic formulation. It is a herbo-mineral composition used in the treatment of Tuberculosis. In Ayurveda, some of the formulations are purely herbal and some of the formulations contain some metallic components. These metallic substances are very effective against chronic and life threatening diseases. When both the herbal and mineral components are combined together then the healing process of the body becomes faster. This formulation acts as a tonic for lungs and heart. This is one of the magical Ayurvedic formulations for proper functioning of the lungs. This formulation is prepared by Acharya Nandinath mainly for Rajayakshma (Tuberculosis).
- Praval Bhasma (Coral calx) – 7 parts
- Chandi Bhasma (Silver calx) – 6 parts
- Swarnamakshik Bhasma (Formulation of Iron and Copper ore) – 5 parts
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur) – 4 parts
- Moti Pishti (Pearl compound) – 3 parts
- Ras-Sindoor (Mercury based Ayurvedic formulation) – 2 parts
- Shuddha Tankan (Purified Citrus Tankan) – 2 parts
- Suvarna Bhasma (Gold calx) – 1 part
- Heera Bhasma (Diamond calx) – ½ part
Reference:- Rasendra Sara Sangraha 260/80-87
Description Of The Ingredients
- Praval Bhasma: This is an Ayurvedic formulation prepared from coral. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of asthma, cough, bleeding disorders etc. It is also used in the treatment of chronic respiratory diseases, bleeding hemorrhoids. This formulation also improves digestive power.
- Chandi Bhasma: This is a mineral preparation made of Silver. It has Rasayan (rejuvenation) properties. It improves immunity and prevents recurrent infections. This formulation is also used in eye diseases, debility, cough with expectoration, liver and spleen disorders etc.
- Swarnamakshik Bhasma: This is prepared from the combination of an ore of iron and copper. This ingredient is very effective against respiratory, digestive and heart disorders.
- Shuddha Gandhak: This is a wonderful ayurvedic thing used for a very long time. Gandhak is purified sulphur and used in numerous medicinal preparations because of its uses in cough, fever, digestive problems, skin problems etc. It improves the skin texture and eliminates the harmful effects of the toxins.
- Moti Pishti: This Ayurvedic medicine is prepared from Pearl. It is useful in diarrhea, psychosis, cough, breathlessness etc. It also improves the symptoms of gastritis, fever, bleeding disorders, cough with expectoration.
- Ras-Sindoor: It is used in improving immunity and strength of the body. This is a very effective ingredient for cancer and other life threatening problems. It provides relief from the respiratory symptoms.
- Shuddha Tankan: This is also known as Calcined borax. It is prepared from borax powder and used in the treatment of productive cough, breathing problems, bronchitis etc. It is mainly used in coughing with expectoration.
- Suvarna Bhasma: This is a gold formulation. It helps in treating the chronic cough. Gold is mainly used in chronic conditions and cold, fever, cancer etc and also useful in enhancing immunity of the person.
- Heera Bhasma: This bhasma is also called Vajra bhasma. This Ayurvedic medicine is mainly used in the treatment of Tumors, angina pectoris, tuberculosis, internal abscess etc. It acts as an immunomodulatory agent that strengthens the body and mind.
Method Of Preparation
- First of all properly triturate the Ras-Sindoor in a khral yantra
- Then again triturate the Gandhak and other ingredients
- After then firm triturate this mixture in the extract of Nimbu (Citrus limon)
- Now make a big bowl and dry this formulation in a shadow first and after then keeping it under the sunlight
- Place the bowl in the middle of the lavan yantra, cover it with soil and put it on the stove and heat it for 12 hours
- Take that bowl out when lavan yantra cools down and triturate again in a khral yantra
- Now weigh this medicine it should be around 30 parts
- Then add 1/64 part of heera bhasma in this obtained medicine and properly ticturate in a kharal yantra
- Keep this formulation in a glass container.
Maha Mrigank ras is a classical Ayurvedic formulation. This is the best medicine for the treatment of Tuberculosis as it has anti-tubercular properties. In tuberculosis there is a chronic cough with expectoration. So the ingredients in this formulation are very effective in subsiding the chronic cough. This acts as a Rasayan and helpful in numerous diseases along with tuberculosis such as fever, abdominal lumps, abscess, anemia, jaundice, liver and spleen disorders etc.
Classical Indication (Rogadhikar)
- Rajayakshma (Tuberculosis)
- Abdominal tumor
- Skin disorder
Dosha Karma (Effects on Dosha)
- It pacifies all three dosha
125 mg once a day either with maricha (Piper nigrum) and ghrit (Ghee) or Pippali (Piper longum) and Madhu (Honey).
- Take this formulation under the strict medical supervision
- Overdose will lead to many complications as it contains mineral compounds
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactating mothers
The above provided information is correct and true. Maha Mrigank ras is an ayurvedic formulation used as a protective and rejuvenative medicine for Tuberculosis. This formulation has heavy metals as ingredients, so it should be taken under strict medical advice. When it is given with proper adjuvant and in proper dose, it will give you marvelous results.
Note :- This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.
There are no reviews yet.