It is an Ayurvedic herbal remedy that is extremely beneficial for conditions like high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, obesity and impotency.
- Guggul helps to lose weight in a natural way
- Guggul promotes HDL in the body and decreases the LDL levels
- Guggul lowers the triglyceride levels
- It relieves menstrual pains
- Guggul stimulates the thyroid activity
- It works to maintain the optimum cholesterol levels in the blood
- Guggul Improves the immunity of the body
What are Guggul capsules?
The Ayurvedic formulation Guggul is a 100% pure product taken from the best quality Guggul. Guggul is a common household name known for its rich aroma and flavor. It is a common spice used in daily meals. The herbal product formed from Guggul uses its extracts and delivers its effective qualities in the best possible way. Along with its use as a food item it has multiple health benefits. Studies show that the regular intake of Guggul helps to control cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body. The usage of Guggul also proves to be beneficial in medical conditions like hypothyroidism, acne, eczema, impotency, pain, obesity, IBS, PMS and many more diseases. Guggul Ayurvedic herbal capsules are a completely natural product.
What are the benefits of Guggul?
Also known as Commiphora mukul, Guggul is an ancient herb. In India, it has been used since ages for controlling obesity and cholesterol.
- Across the world, the herb has gained importance for its fat burning properties. Guggul has highly potent rejuvenating properties.
- It revitalizes cells and therefore rejuvenates them.
- Guggul has blood purifying properties. Guggul has lipid- regulating properties.
- Guggul is useful in many heath conditions. Guggul has proved its versatility in several conditions.
- Guggul has cholesterol and triglyceride-controlling actions.
- The Ancient ayurvedic herb is mainly known for its effects on the maintenance of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- The regular and prolonged intake of Guggul herbal capsules has shown remarkable results in the reduction of cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- The effect it has on cholesterol and triglyceride levels indirectly protects the heart from atherosclerosis.
- As Guggul helps with reduction of cholesterol and triglycerides, it also prevents atherosclerosis to a significant degree.
- The herb also boosts the levels of HDL cholesterol.
- Guggul herb also has been proved to have antioxidant properties. This property of the Guggul ayurvedic herb helps to prevent the oxidization of cholesterol and therefore control the subsequent hardening of the arteries.
- It is a beneficial herb in case of improving the sexual health of males. Many sexual related problems like impotency, stamina and sexual abilities are relieved with the regular use of Guggul.
- The Guggul herb is found to be beneficial for the weight loss regime.
- The herb is beneficial for hypothyroidism related disorders. The herb promotes the metabolism and therefore aids in weight loss.
- It is also beneficial for conditions like arthritis, pre-menstrual syndrome, bloating and many more.
- Owing to the anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties of the herb, it is a major component of many formulations for alleviating pains due to injuries, headaches, etc.
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Guggul||Commiphora mukul||500 mg|
The Ayurvedic formulation Guggul is a 100% pure product taken from the best quality Guggul. Guggul is a common household name known for its rich aroma and flavor. It is a common spice used in daily meals. The herbal product formed from Guggul uses its extracts and delivers its effective qualities in the best possible way. Along with its use as a food item it has multiple health benefits. Studies show that the regular intake of Guggul helps to control cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body. The usage of Guggul also proves to be beneficial in medical conditions like hypothyroidism, acne, eczema, impotency, pain, obesity, IBS, PMS and many more diseases.
HOW TO USE
How can I use Guggul daily?
- Guggul Ayurvedic capsules are an easily available convenient to use veggie capsule formulation that should be consumed as a whole with water.
- Adults can take a daily dosage of 1-2 capsules with milk or water after meals.
- For children one capsule per day is the recommended dose.
The natural, herbal nature of Guggul leaves behind no side effects. Its regular usage for long periods is considered safe. The capsules can be used as per choice and there are no withdrawal or habit forming symptoms seen.
Caution: However, Guggul has no known side effects, pregnant females and lactating mothers should consume it only under medical supervision. The product is generally well tolerated by most of the users, excessive intake or intolerance can lead to mild abdominal pain and/or diarrhea. People consuming hypoglycemic drugs may need to alter the dosage of their drugs along with this product.
How long would Guggul capsules take to show results?
Guggul is a complete pure form of the best high-quality herbal product. For the reason that it is a 100% pure ayurvedic formula without any adulteration, it starts its natural actions as soon as you start taking the capsules. The visible outer effects may take about 4-6 weeks to appear. Therefore, it is recommended that the user be patient to experience the wonderful effects of the remedy.
**In certain cases the results may also be delayed depending upon the medical condition of the individual, such like his mental health, physical illnesses and also the metabolic condition of the body. There have been cases where individuals show results within a week’s time also.
The effects of herbal preparations are natural and everlasting in contrast to the immediate yet short- termed results given by the pharmaceutical drugs. The natural drugs work on the individual’s immunity thereby relieving the individual as a whole. This may take a certain longer period of time but the effects are there to stay!!
So as to ensure best outcome, it is recommended to consume the product regularly per the recommended dosage. Regular intake of Guggul is highly recommended for overall healthy heart.
How long will a single bottle of Guggul capsules last?
A single bottle of Guggul contains 60 herbal natural capsules. A bottle should last anywhere from 15 to 30 days depending upon the dosage and frequency of consumption. For best results regular intake of the capsules is highly recommended.
- The herb Guggul is a frequently used herb in the herbal medicines. Its multiple benefits and health results have drawn attention of researchers throughout the world. Many scientist and students have taken up the study of this powerful herb.
- As per some prolong management with Guggul resulted in lower levels of total cholesterol and serum triglycerides in the vast number of research cases. Guggul is also believed to increase the levels of HDL in the body that are good for healthy body.
- The sterones found in Guggul known as guggulsterones stimulate the thyroid and therefore in people who have a thyroid under activity these may be positive influence.
- Research shows that taking Guggul supplement for 12 weeks continuously, with the usual lifestyle followed helps to reduce cholesterol in patients who suffer from high cholesterol.
- Research has proved Guggul to be helpful in weight loss.