Agnitundi Vati: Best Remedy for Strengthening Your Digestive System
In India the word Agni means fire in Hindi. After consuming food, people may face indigestion, loss of appetite, constipation and even body pain. These conditions are commonly faced by every one of us. However, for certain people these symptoms may get aggravated and become a cause of worry; affecting their overall health and self esteem. It is therefore important to consume appropriate medication in order to stop these digestive problems.
Agnitundi Vati is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation used to help weak digestion and strengthen the intestines. The word Vati means tablet in Ayurveda. This is an excellent herbal remedy to improve digestion by stimulating release of digestive juices through liver, pancreas and small intestine. It helps to reduce gas formation, indigestion and fermentation in the intestines; besides aiding the natural digestive process.
Therapeutic Properties of Agnitundi Vati
Agnitundi Vati is purely a herbal formulation containing many aromatic, carminative, digestive herbs which reduce gas formation and indigestion in the intestines. It is an antispasmodic, carminative and digestive.
Ingredients Used in Agnitundi Vati
Each Tablet is 500 mg
- 5 Salts,
- Piper longum,
- Piper nigrum,
- Embelia ribes
Ref. Ayurvedic Text – Bhaishajya Ratnavali/Chapter of Agnimandhya
Who Can Use this product?
This product is beneficial for those people who are suffering from various digestive aliments and problems. This Ayurvedic remedy effectively relieves constipation; pain in the abdomen, gas, loss of appetite and various other intestinal disorders and infections.
Specific Diseases That This Product Used
Some of the ailments relieved by Agnitundi Vati are:
- This herbal formulation helps to relieve indigestion, constipation and loss of appetite.
- It relives pain in the abdomen and even gas.
- It reduces flatulence and improves the appetite of the individual.
- It relieves intestinal infections as well as disorders.
- It stimulates pancreas, liver and intestines.
- It eliminates gas gaseous distention of abdomen, pain in the abdomen due to gas and acidity.
- It stimulates the excretion of digestive juices by being sour in taste.
Dosage of Agnitundi Vati
It is advised for people to take 1-2 tablets twice or thrice daily of Agnitundi Vati, One must remember that Agnitundi Vati must be taken only after meals with plain water only.
Care should be taken to consume this herbal medicine in the prescribed dosage.
- Package Type: Tablets.
- Package Quantity: 120 Tablets in each bottle.
- Product Packs Available: This product is available in packs 2 bottles, 5 Bottles, 10 Bottles.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
Advantages of Using Agnitundi Vati by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda’s Agnitundi Vati offers many health benefits. In addition, there are several other factors that contribute towards making it better than many other similar products available in the market today. These are:
- The product uses only standardized 100 percent natural herbal powders & extracts.
- Use of only high quality herbs is done to ensure better health results. It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
- It does not contain any artificial flavoring, chemicals or added colors.
- We never test our products on animals.
If you are suffering from indigestion and gastric trouble, then what are you waiting for? Opt for Planet Ayurveda Agnitundi Vati and be healthy. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.