Motion stop tablets work well on intestines and help to achieve proper functioning of the intestines. This herbal product is good for diarrhea, dysentery, ulcerative colitis as well as irritable bowel syndrome.
Therapeutic properties of Motion Stop Tablets
The motion stop tablets are the herbal formulation from our house that are prepared using effective digestive herbs that support healthy digestion.
Ingredients of Motion Stop Tablets
Each Tablet is 500 mg
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Parts Used||Quantity|
|1.||Kutaj||Holarrhena antidysenterica||Bark Extract||190 mg|
|2.||Bael||Aegle marmelos||Fruit Extract||140 mg|
|3.||Haldi||Curcuma longa||Root Extract||40 mg|
|4.||Anar||Punica granatum||Fruit Rind Powder||90 mg|
|5.||Nagarmotha||Cyperus rotundus||Whole Extract||20 mg|
Description of Ingredients used in the product:
Kutaj is also known as Halorrhena antidysentrica. The bark extract of this herb is used in this ayurvedic formulation. The herb is effective in balancing aggravated kapha and pitta dosha.
Aegle marmelos is the botanical name of this herb. We have used the fruit extract of this wonderful herb.The herb is even considered sacred in Hindus in India. The fruit of this herb is frequently used in Ayurveda.
Haldi, commonly known as turmeric, is another useful ingredient in this herbal product. We have used the root extract of the curcuma longa herb in our product. The herb is used in ayurveda for a number of health problems.
Anar, also known as Punica granatum, is also an important ingredient in this herbal product. The plant contains a number of beneficial chemicals in it that have antioxidant effects.We have used the pure fruit extract of this plant in our product.
Nagarmotha is also known as Cyprus rotundus. It is commonly known as nut grass and frequently used in Ayurveda for diarrhea, burning sensation and various other health problems. We have used the pure standardized extract of whole plant.
Health benefits of Motion stop tablets
The tablets are effective in following health problems:
- The product is useful in treating diarrhea.
- The product is helpful in treating constipation.
- The product is also helpful in treating dysentery and irritable bowel syndrome.
- The product is good enough to treat ulcerative colitis as well.
- The product helps to maintain healthy digestion.
- The product balances vata and pitta doshas of the body.
Dosage of Motion Stop Tablets
It is advised to take 2 tablets, two times a day. The tablets must be taken after meals and should be taken with plain water.
Care should be taken to consume this herbal medicine in the prescribed dosage.
- Package Type – Tablets.
- Package Quantity – Each bottle of this product contains 120 tablets in it.
- Weight of Bottle – Each bottle of this product weighs 70 g.
Advantage of using our Product
No doubt, a number of products are available in the markets nowadays for the problem of diarrhea, dysentery and other related problems. But the product from our house is having several advantages.
These advantages are listed below:
- The product is 100 percent pure.
- The product is free from chemicals, additives as well as preservatives.
- The product is free from side effects.
- The product is 100 percent vegetarian.
- The product uses natural and safe ingredients.
- The product is formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors.