Moringa is known by other names like drumstick tree, horse radish tree, or ben oil tree. It is a small to medium evergreen or deciduous tree that has also been named as the “miracle tree” or “tree of life”. It is a fairly large tree that is native to North India.
It is famous since ages due to its good health offering properties. It is a rich source of anti-oxidants and bioactive compounds. Leaves contain proteins, vitamin B6, vitamin C, iron, riboflavin (B2), vitamin A (from beta-carotene) and magnesium etc. Intake of moringa leaves is good for people who lack in the essential nutrients.
WHAT ARE MORINGA CAPSULES?
Moringa capsules are a pure herbal formulation from the house of Planet Ayurveda. These capsules are 100% and free from any artificial color, starch, additives, chemicals etc. For the preparation of Moringa capsules, moringa herb is collected from the freshest and nontoxic environments. Then, the standardized extract of the herb is used to prepare these capsules.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MORINGA CAPSULES?
- Boosts up the immune system – It acts as a good immunity booster and helps to boost up the immune system. It helps to energize and strengthen the body.
- Nutritive value – Being a good source of several essential nutrients, it helps to fulfil the nutritional deficiencies in the body.
- Healthy blood pressure – Anti oxidant, Quercetin present in the herb helps to lower blood pressure.
- Diabetes – In case of diabetes, its helps to lower down the elevated levels of glucose. Phytochemical compound Chlorogenic acid found in moringa helps to reduce the blood sugar levels after meals.
- For heart problems – This herb offers good heart health. Being a good source of anti-oxidants it helps to prevent the oxidative damage in the body.
- Reduce inflammation – Moringa leaves, pods and seeds have anti-inflammatory properties due to the presence of isothiocyanates.
- Lower cholesterol levels – High levels of cholesterol in the blood are related to an increased risk of heart diseases. Hence, use of this herb is quite effective to lower down the elevated levels of cholesterol in the body.
- Anemia – It helps to increase the Red Blood Cells count (RBC) in a natural way.
- Aphrodisiac – Being an aphrodisiac in action, it helps to increase the sex drive and libido.
INGREDIENTS OF MORINGA CAPSULES
|Sr. No.||Ingredient Name||Botanical Name||Quantity|
|1.||Moringa||Moringa oleifera||500 mg|
THERAPEUTIC USES OF MORINGA
- Rich in antioxidants
- Lower blood sugar
- Reduce inflammation
- Lower cholesterol
- Stomach pain
HOW CAN I USE MORINGA CAPSULES DAILY?
For old age people, children or anyone who has low immunity or nutritional deficiencies can use these capsules. But, it is important to consult an Ayurveda doctor before using them.
One or two capsules should be consumed along with plain water after meals, two times a day.
- Product Form: This product comes in capsule form.
- Package Quantity: Every bottle contains 60 capsules.
Side Effects of Moringa Capsules
There are no known side effects with the usage of Moringa capsules. Anyone can use it in the prescribed dosage.
Advantages of Using Moringa capsules by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda Moringa capsules offer many health benefits. In addition, there are several other factors that contribute towards making it better than many other similar products available in the market today. These are:
- These capsules are made with pant cellulose and no hard gelatin or chemicals are used in the preparation.
- Only standardized extracts are used in the manufacture of these capsules.
- High quality organic products are used for better results.
- The product is competitively priced and offers high quality.
- These capsules are manufactured without the addition of artificial flavours, yeast, artificial colours, fillers or preservations.
- Animals are not used for testing the efficiency of the product.
If you wish to enjoy the benefits of Planet Ayurveda Moringa capsules, you can order them easily from our website. You may also choose other healthy products from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order now.
Feel free to consult our doctors or any other registered Ayurvedic practitioner for proper guidance before taking any herbal supplement.