Effective herbs and herbal supplements to manage Menopause
|1||Naari Kalyan Churna||1 Pack (200 gms)|
|2||Pradaranatak Churna||2 Packs (100 gms each)|
|3||Female Health Support||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
MENOPAUSE AND RELATED PROBLEMS
Menopause is a process in females that arises when the functioning of ovaries ceases. This can be looked through the absence of menstrual periods for a year. Cessation of menstrual cycle and reproductive ability signifies the onset of this phase. Menopause occurs in a female’s life in 50s to 60s age limit. This is the end phase of the fertility in females.
What Are The Causes Of The Problems Associated With Menopause?
The cause of this phase is the cease of egg formation. Two hormones that ovaries make, estrogen and progesterone. These hormones helps to control the process of ovulation and menstruation. With old age, these hormones are no longer in their proper functional zone, which results in to decrease menstruation and finally its stoppage.
What Symptoms Females Feel During This Cycle?
- Irregular menses
- Hot flashes
- Sleeping problems
- Mood swings
- Vaginal dryness
- Dry skin
- Thinning of hairs
- Loss of breast fullness
This phase can cause a lot problem in a female’s life because of hormonal changes. Various kinds of changes occur in the body that leads to certain deficiencies and other diseases like uncontrolled cholesterol levels, thyroid levels and fatigue etc.
This all can be managed through natural herbal treatment and without any side effects.
Planet Ayurveda has formulations that are very helpful in this case.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO FIGHT ALL TYPES OF PROBLEMS RELATED TO MENOPAUSE
1. NAARIKALYAN CHURNA
This churna consists of four herbs which are very effective in this phase. These are:
- Asparagus racemosus (shatavari): It is a wonderful herb which relieves menopause symptoms very effectively. It offers strength to the uterus and relieves uterine tissues. It is also helpful in regulating menstrual cycle, enhances stamina and strength and reduces pain during menstruation. Shatavari produces chemicals which are similar to estrogen. Hence these chemicals are beneficial for managing menopausal symptoms. Estrogen is responsible for the fluctuations in temperature in women who face menopause.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha): It is popularly known as Indian Ginseng. It is adaptogenic properties which help in handling stressful mental traumas. Ashwagandha balances the hormone production in the body. The alkaloids somniferin and withaniol in Ashwagandha show positive influence on various ailments. It has anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, mind-boosting, immune enhancing and rejuvenating properties. It is effective in reducing inflammation and improves memory power. Ashwagandha is a tonic which has high iron content and enhances the levels of hemoglobin in the blood. It rejuvenates the tissues and has the ability to strengthen nerves and promotes overall health of the body. It also helps to tone kidneys, liver, immune system and balances the hormone levels in the body.
- Bacopa monnieri (brahmi): It enhances memory and concentration levels and works as an anti-anxiety herb. It contains polyphenols, anti-oxidants and alkaloids like Bacoposides which help to enhances mental relaxation. Brahmi is effective in managing ailments like anxiety, stress, hormonal levels, vertigo and blood pressure.
- Nardostachys jatamansi (jatamansi): This herb provides strength to the brain and acts as an anti-anxiety herb. It soothes the mind and offers relaxation to the nervous system. It forms an important component in Nari Kalyan Churna. It offers several benefits to menopausal women and provides relief from the uncomfortable symptoms.
Dosage: one tablespoon two times a day, with warm milk or water.
2. PRADRANTAK CHURNA
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa)
- Ashok (Saraca indica)
- Udumbur (Ficus glomerata)
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Lodhra: is astringent herb having Kshaya Rasa. It restricts the growth of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts due to its astringent action. It cleanses and tones the uterus during menopause.
- Ashok: is astringent herb having Kshaya Rasa. It restricts the growth of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts due to its astringent action. It is also cold in potency. It decreases extra secretions of body. It is highly recommended tonic for females during menopause.
- Udumbur: It is also called gular. A herb with astringent taste and cold potency. It curbs extra urine excretion from the body. It is categorized as mutra sangrahniya herb. It also controls excessive uterine bleeding and is a perfect uterine astringent during menopause. Thus is a potent herb which restricts the growth of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts.
- Arjuna: A herb with astringent taste and cold potency. A cardio-protective herb is also a rich source of calcium and is good for menopause. It restricts the growth of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts.
3. FEMALE HEALTH SUPPORT
Female health capsule is an ayurvedic herbal product in capsule shape, formed from the purest extracts taken from the Ayurvedic herbs Ashoka, Lodhra, and Shatavari. The best quality herbs are taken for its production.
This formulation is very helpful in conditions like heavy bleeding, hot flushes, irritability, menopause problems.
Ashoka herbs helps to control hormonal levels that further helps to control the levels of irregular menses, pain in menses and menopause problems.
Lodhra herb also control the menses and menopause problems due to its astringent properties.
Shatavari herb regulates the hormonal imbalance, improves the immunity and removes the weakness occurred due to female health issues.
Dosage: two capsules two times a day, with plain water, after meals.
How Can Our Menopause Care Pack Helps You?
Ayurveda holds in its womb answers to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the kidneys.
Our Menopause Care Pack is a complete solution to all the types of problems associated with Menopause. It has the perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda as the best anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic herbs. These herbs work naturally to moderate all types of discomfort caused to hormonal imbalance. Naari kalyan churna, because of its effective herbal constituents plays a very balancing role. It moderates the discomfort caused due to hot flashes, cramps and body heat produced. Pradarantak churna also plays a balancing role in soothing the disturbed female hormonal activity and bring about overall respite and relief. Female health support with all its active herbal ingredients induces strength to the female reproductive system. To conclude, our Menopause Care Pack comes in with myriads of benefits and natural herbs which effectively tackle all the problems related to Menopause.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and they pass quality check before reaching you.