Effective Herbal Remedies for Heartburn Management
|1||Mahashankh Vati||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|2||Heartburn Capsules||2 Bottle (120 Capsules)|
|3||Digestion Support||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
WHAT IS HEART BURN?
Heart burn is the common problem among most of people. This condition is accompanied by the burning pain in the chest, behind breastbone. Heart burn occurs when stomach acid back flows into the tube which carries food from mouth to stomach. When we engulf, then muscles of esophagus get relaxed as to allow passage of food and liquid into stomach. Then muscles come to their normal position. But when muscles of esophagus relax abnormally, stomach acid may flow back into the esophagus and results in heartburn.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF HEARTBURN?
- Burning pain in the chest which usually occurs after eating.
- Chest pain gets worsen while lying down or bending over.
WHAT ARE THE RISK FACTORS OF HEARTBURN?
- Consumption of spicy foods, citrus products, fried foods, fatty meal, chocolates and junk foods.
- Drinking the carbonated beverages and coffee etc.
- Alcohol consumption.
CAUSE OF HEARTBURN IN AYURVEDA
In Ayurveda, aggravation of pitta dosha causes the excess acid production which leads to – sourness and heat inside our body. So according to ayurveda cause of heartburn is the imbalanced pitta dosha. Due to this there is the production of ama in body which causes burning sensation in chest and abdomen.
From the ayurvedic perspective there are various herbs present in ayurveda which support the good health of digestive system and provide the relief in the heart burn. Avoiding the foods which cause the aggravation of pitta doshas is also beneficial to get rid from the problem of heart burn.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR HEART BURN BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda’s HEARTBURN CARE PACK is made for the people who have complaints of burning sensation in the abdomen and chest. This pack contains the 3 herbal supplements which are listed below. All the herbal supplements are prepared by the combination of various herbs and free from any preservatives, chemicals, color and starch.
1. Heart burn capsules
Planet ayurveda offers Heart burn capsules to manage the problem of burning pain in chest.
This herbal supplement is the combination of various natural products which are discussed in detail below:
- Parval pishti (Coral)
- Akik pishti (Agate)
- Jawar mohra pishti (Coral)
- Kamdudha ras (Coral)
- Mukta pishti (Pearl)
- Guduchi (Giloy)
- Parval pishti (Coral): It helps to pacify the pitta dohsa and improves the digestion.
- Akik pishti (Agate): Akik pishti is used to pacify pitta.It also supports the good health of digestive system.
- Jawar mohra pishti (Coral): It is also an important natural ingredient of heart burn capsules which has cooling properties thus helps to balance the vata dosha and provides relief in indigestion problems.
- Kamdudha ras (Coral): It also supports the healthy digestive system. It is quite effective natural ingredient to provide the relief in heart burn.
- Mukta pishti (Pearl): It is prepared from the pearls. It helps to provide relief in burning sensation and chest pain.
- Guduchi (Giloy): This herb also provides the relief in heart burn.
Dosage: Two capsules, two times in a day with plain water after meals.
2. Mahasankh vati
Pippali mool (Piper longum), Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica), Danti mool (Baliospermun montanum), Pippali (Piper longum), Marich (Piper nigrum), Shunti(Gingiber officinale), Shuddha vatsanabha, Hingu, Sjankha bhasma and Panch lavana are natural ingredients which are used in the formulation of Mahasankh vati. All the natural ingredients have cooling properties which help to pacify the aggravated pitta dosha which is the main cause of heartburn. Thus this herbal supplement is quite beneficial to provide relief in heart burn.
Dosage: Two tablets two times in a day with plain water after meals.
3. Digestion Support
Digestion support is an amazing blend of various herbs which support the good health of digestive system. These herbs help to resolve the stomach complications and also provide relief in the pain and burning sensation of chest.
Major ingredients are listed below:
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bahera (Terminalia bellerica)
- Sounf (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Jeerak (Cyminum cuminum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Dhania (Coriander sativum)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis): This herb is good for digestion and also balances the pitta dosha.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): This herb is quite good to provide relief in heartburn and supports the good health of digestive system.
- Bahera (Terminalia bellerica): Bahera helps to improve the digestion process and also maintains the stomach pH.
- Sounf (Foeniculum vulgare): It provides the relief in flatulence and gas.
- Jeerak (Cyminum cuminum): It helps to provide the relief in the heartburn, nausea and vomiting.
- Pippali (Piper longum): It also supports the healthy digestive system.
- Dhania (Coriander sativum): Dhania is the most common spice used in Indian kitchen and has the great medicinal importance in Ayurveda. It helps to provide relief in gastritis and stomach pain.
Dosage: One capsule two times in a day with plain water after meals.
BENEFITS OF PLANET AYURVEDA’S SUPPLEMENTS
- We check the efficacy of the herbs in the labs before preparing any herbal formulation. This is done to provide best services to the people across the world.
- Vegetarian capsules are used which are prepared from plant.
- All products are prepared under the guidance of experienced Ayurveda doctors.
- Products are free from any color, preservatives, chemicals and starch.
- All products undergo various trials before they reach to costumers.