Effective herbs and herbal supplements to manage Fistula
|1||Triphala Guggul||2 Bottles (240 Tablets)|
|2||Curcumin Capsules||2 Bottle (120 Capsules)|
|3||Nirgundi Oil||1 Bottle (100ml)|
|4||Vara Churna||2 Jars (100 gms Each)|
Product Quantity is as per dosage required by Adults – For Patients Under Age 14 – This Quantity will last for 2 Months
WHAT IS A FISTULA?
A Fistula is considered to be an abnormal connection between two organs or vessels that should generally be not in connection within the body. This abnormal connection can take place in any part of the body viz. between the bladder and the rectum. The symptoms arising out of this condition can be discomfort, tiredness, pain and fever. The sooner this condition gets detected the better it is.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF SUFFERING FROM FISTULA?
Ayurveda is an Indian ancient system of medicine that works on the principles of using natural plant herbs for managing all kinds of medical problems existing today. Our herbs bring with them some wonderful inherent powers that have the calibre to bring in some of the most astonishing results.
As per the principles of Ayurveda, our body thrives on the balance maintained by three vital energies. They are the Vata, Pitta, and Kappha. These energies symbolize the three basic elements of life, namely, Air, Fire, and Cough. The symbolic meanings represent the constitution of our body and the resulting disturbances due to imbalance in their synchronisation. An excess of kappha may lead to more of cough and lung related issues and an overflow of Vata may be related to gastric disorders.
Fistula’s are generally a result of imbalance between these energies and can also be caused by:
- Injury during the birth of a child or childhood related physical injuries.
- Lifestyle habits and addictions viz. tobacco and alcohol.
- Severe medication for a prolonged period.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO FIGHT ALL TYPES OF FISTULAE
1. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
Owing to its rich medicinal properties, Curcumin is a widely used herb in case of cancer.
- Many malignant cancers have found curcumin to be very helpful.
- Anti-oxidants present in the herb reduce the free- radicals from the body thereby improving the health and immunity.
- Curcumin herb has rich anti-diabetic properties that make it a wonderful herb to use for diabetic patients.
- It is a effective herbal medicine to relieve digestive and liver related diseases.
- Its anti- inflammatory properties make it a strong herb for various allergies, infections and inflammations.
- The herb has the power to fight against toxins and infections owing to its rich anti-biotic properties.
- It is used in many cosmetics due to its beneficial actions on the skin.
Dosage – Two capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
2. VARA CHURNA
Vara Churna is a herbal powder meant for cleansing the colon and constipation. Vara Churna is also known by the name Triphala as it is a combination of three Ayurvedic herbs, Haritaki, Bhibhitaki and Amalaki. All three are together known as ‘The Myrobalans’. This useful combination of herbs relieves multiple problems and is effective in eliminating toxins from the body. It is a natural remedy for cleansing the colon and managing constipation problem. It is not habit forming and is safe to use for longer durations.
- Terminalia chebula: It is a commonly used herb in India for relieving constipation. Many herbal formulations meant for managing constipation contain Haritaki as one of the components. It acts very effectively and mildly on the stomach. Haritaki strengthens the digestive system and improves its functioning. It helps to clear blockages in the stomach.
- Emblica officinalis: It is commonly known as Indian Gooseberry. Amla is the name used in Hindi. It is a popular berry used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is the nature’s richest source of vitamin C and forms a part of Rejuvenation therapy or Rasayana therapy. This wonderful fruit has innumerable properties and works on several ailments. It provides nutrition to the body and effectively eliminates toxins from the body. It is used in fresh and dried forms.
- Terminalia bellerica: It is helpful in eliminating excess fat from the body. It improves the functioning of the liver and increases the count of red blood cells. Bhibitaki is a rejuvenator and a laxative herb. It helps to relieve constipation. It improves immunity function of the body and is helpful in maintaining the balance of blood pressure and cholesterol.
Dosage – One teaspoon twice daily with plain water after meals.
3. TRIPHALA GUGGUL
The herbs used are laxatives in nature and have a cleansing and de-toxification effect on the colon.
- The Ayurvedic herbal product Triphala contains in it the richness and the best features of the Haritaki, Amalaki, and Bhibhitaki herb.
- Triphala helps in the discharge of waste products from the body through urine and feces.
- Triphala acts wonderfully in case of stomach disorders.
- It cleanses colon in a natural way and has detoxification action on the colon.
- The herbs used in Triphala have a laxative action on the stomach that relieves the stomach ailments and disorders.
- The laxative effect is due to natural ingredients and causes no side-effects to the body.
- The product Triphala is an herbal natural product and if used for long time it does not form any habits.
- In the liver, Triphala works by enhancing timely and proper bile juice secretion to help in fat metabolism.
- In the heart, Triphala prevents plague formation in the arteries.
- It prevents arteriosclerosis.
Dosage – Two tablets thrice daily with plain water after meals.
4. NIRGUNDI OIL
This oil is prepared from herb Nirgundi (Vitex negundo). This herb has the anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antimicrobial and muscle relaxant properties. Hence in the case of fistula this oil helps in the healing around anal area by maintaining proper blood circulation. It also helps to provide the relief in pain and inflammation.
Dose: Local application over the wounds with a cotton ball soaked in the oil twice daily.
HOW CAN OUR Fistula Care Pack HELP YOU?
Ayurveda holds in its womb answers to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the kidneys.
Our Fistula Care Pack is a complete solution to all the types of problems and discomforts associated with Fistula. The pack offers a perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda as the best anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic herbs. These herbs work naturally to moderate all types of inflammations and allergies. The herbs in Triphala Guggul while forming an optimal combination sooth the swelled up mucous layer and also assists in regulating any further infection possible. The potent mixture of the herbs with all its anti-inflammatory properties works as natural antibiotics as well, which effectively cleanses Fistula from inside out. The oil contained in our pack sooths the affected external area to a great extent, which induces a feeling of comfort.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and they pass quality check before reaching you.