Every human is a combination of body and mind. First it relates to body and second relates to mind and it is called Prakriti means nature.
As per Ayurveda, doshas means tri energies named vata, pitta and kapha which are dynamic energies in our body that changes according to our activities, dietary habits and seasons. Imbalance of any three doshas ultimately leads to physical and mental imbalance.
Ayurvedic Texts describe several classic preparations for different ailments. One such important oil formulation is ANU TAILAM
It is an classical herbal oil preparation by Planet Ayurveda for nasaya that was described in Asthanga Hriday and it treats sinus problems, four sense organs related problems, joint and muscle related problems. It is prepared from different herbs such as jivanti, devadaru, twak, musta, shatavari, cardamom, cinnamon and goat’s milk. It has positive effects on all three doshas and has no side effects.
THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES OF ANU TAILUM
Nose is the door to the brain and nasaya of Anu tailum oil which prevents all types of brain disorders like depression, stress, dementia, migraine and Parkinson’s disease.
As per Ayurveda, our body requires lubrication. As this oil applied on outer skin goes to inner layers of skin that provides lubrication to keep skin healthy.
Anu tailum is a herbal oil used for the treatment of four sense organs eyes, nose, tongue, and ears. It also helps in nervous disorders which occur due to dysfunctioning of brain cells and brain injury. It helps to improve the sense of smell, clears sinuses, supports vibrant voice and strengthens muscles and joints of face and neck also improves circulation. It also helps to prevent the diseases like facial palsy, baldness, premature graying of hair and headaches.
INGREDIENTS USED IN ANU TAILUM
It contains the following ingredients:
|S. No.||Herb Used||Quantity|
WHO CAN USE ANU TAILAM
It helps to treat the disorders related to brain, nose, sinuses, eyes, head, neck, shoulders and arms.
FOR BRAIN, NERVES AND MIND:
- Memory loss
- Lack of concentration
- Parkinson’s disease
- Facial paralysis.
- Weak eyesight
BONES, JOINTS AND MUSCLES:
- Stiffness in head, neck and jaw
- Frozen shoulder
- Congestion in sinus
BENEFITS AND USES
- It is effective for brain disorders, as it acts on nasal membranes and in Ayurveda it is believed that nose is a path to brain.
- It also helps to pacifying vata in case of brain disorders.
- It helps to balance the all three doshas which are responsible for physical and psychological problems.
- It is good for nasal inflammation, sinusitis, headache, loss of memory, cataract, catarrah, weak eyesight.
- It improves the sense of smell.
- It is helpful in treatment of eye diseases like weak eyesight, cataract.
- It helps in treatment of sinusitis and to clear sinuses.
- It helps in relieving joint stiffness like neck stiffness and cervical spondylitis.
- It helps in hair problems like baldness, hair fall, and premature greying of hair.
- It helps in treatment of neurological disorders like headache, migraine and facial paralysis.
- It is also used in Panchkarma Therapy.
- Product form – This product comes in oil form
- Package type – Bottle pack
- Package quantity – 15 ml
- Product pack available – This product can be bought in packs of 1 to 2 bottles
DIRECTION FOR USE
It is used as nasal drops to maintain healthy nose, ear and throat. Few drops of oil are installed into each nostril and number of drops depend upon imbalance of dosha and health condition of person.
ADVANTAGES OF ANU TAILUM
- It is 100% pure and natural herbal oil obtained from different herbs.
- It supports healthy functions of ear, nose and throat.
- It supports overall wellbeing of human beings.
- It is free from chemicals, preservatives, additives, fillers and yeast.
- It is available at reasonable cost.
There are no side effects of Anu tailam.