Effective Herbal Remedies to manage Varicose Veins
|1||Gotu Kola Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Curcumin Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|3||Triphala Guggul||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
WHAT IS VARICOSE VEINS?
Veins in general are the blood vessels that carry blood back from the body to the heart. The Arteries send the blood from the heart to the body. Now, the veins have to work against gravity to push the blood back to the heart. This is why the cavity of the veins is smaller and anti-gravity pressure is higher on the valves that prevent the back flow of blood in the veins.
Varicose veins develop when the valves in the veins become weak and blood does not flow upwards with the same force. The accumulation of blood around the valves increases the pressure in the veins and results in enlarged, twisted, and weaker veins. They usually appear bluish due to deoxygenated blood in the veins.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF VARICOSE VEINS?
The Varicose veins results due to weakening of the valves of the veins that are present to prevent the backflow of blood downwards.
Some causative factors that may lead to this condition of the veins are:
- Pregnancy: It is usually seen in pregnant women, that during pregnancy they develop varicose veins. It is more specific in cases of women who have had multiple pregnancies. The volume of blood increases in pregnancy but the upward pressure of blood from the legs back to the pelvis decrease. This leads to stagnation of blood in the veins of the legs and can cause Varicosity.
- Age: In increase in age the elasticity of the veins decreases and also the supporting muscles of the legs become weak. This causes decrease in the pressure of blood to flow upwards and hence causes varicosity.
- Medical Diseases like phlebitis (inflammation of the veins) or blood clots in the veins may also lead to varicose veins.
- Congenital defects in the veins
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF VARICOSE VEINS?
The Varicose veins look bluish dark from under the legs. They are usually swollen and painful. In a few cases they may be twisted due to decrease in elasticity and increased pressure. They may or may not be painful in different cases.
Some general symptoms are:
- Heaviness in legs
- Pain in legs
- Swelling in the feet
- Burning and itching in the legs
- Swollen ankles
- Swelling and pain on standing after sitting for a while
- Color changes
- Scaling in severe cases
- Bleeding or open sores
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR VARICOSE VEINS
1. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
- Owing to its rich medicinal properties, Curcumin is a widely used herb in case of cancer.
- Many malignant cancers have found their cure in Curcumin.
- Anti-oxidants present in the herb reduce the free- radicals from the body thereby improving the health and immunity.
- Curcumin herb has rich anti-diabetic properties that make it a wonderful herb to use for diabetic patients.
- It is a famous Chinese medicine to treat digestive and liver related diseases.
- Its anti- inflammatory properties make it a strong herb for various allergies, infections and inflammations.
- The herb has the power to fight against toxins and infections owing to its rich anti-biotic properties.
- It is used in many cosmetics due to its beneficial actions on the skin.
Recommended Dosage: Two capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
2. GOTUKOLA CAPSULES
The herb Gotukola has been in use since ages for memory increase and confidence boost. In ancient Sanskrit language, Centella asiatica is known as Mandukaparni. The herbal product formed from Gotu kola capsules uses its extracts and delivers its effective qualities in the best possible way.
- Gotukola herb is a nutrient rich herb that usually grows in marshes.
- Gotukola covers lack of concentration.
- The herb prevents nervous exhaustion.
- Gotukola helps prevent acidity due to stress and anxiety.
- Neuropathy due to diabetes is cured using Gotukola capsules
- It is very effective in providing body vitality.
- The Gotukola herb feeds the nervous system.
- The herb is rich in vitamin A, B, E and K.
- Gotukola has high quantity of magnesium.
Recommended Dosage: Two capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
3. TRIPHALA GUGGUL
The herbs used are laxatives in nature and have a cleansing and de-toxification effect on the colon.
- The Ayurvedic herbal product Triphala contains in it the richness and the best features of the Haritaki, Amalaki, and Bhibhitaki herb.
- Triphala helps in the discharge of waste products from the body through urine and feces.
- Triphala acts wonderfully in case of stomach disorders.
- It cleanses colon in a natural way and has detoxification action on the colon.
- The herbs used in Triphala have a laxative action on the stomach that cures the stomach ailments and disorders.
- The laxative effect is due to natural ingredients and causes no side-effects to the body.
- The product Triphala is an herbal natural product and if used for long time it does not form any habits
- In the liver, Triphala works by enhancing timely and proper bile juice secretion to help in fat metabolism.
- In the heart, Triphala prevents plague formation in the arteries.
- It prevents arteriosclerosis.
Triphala Guggul has 4 essential ingredients, all of them are known for their special properties and relieving agents. They are mentioned below:-
1. Terminalia chebula:
It is a commonly used herb in India for relieving constipation. Many herbal formulations meant for treating constipation contain Haritaki as one of the components. It acts very effectively and mildly on the stomach. Haritaki strengthens the digestive system and improves its functioning. It helps to clear blockages in the stomach.
2. Emblica officinalis:
It is commonly known as Indian Gooseberry. Amla is the name used in Hindi. It is a popular berry used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is the nature’s richest source of vitamin C and forms a part of Rejuvenation therapy or Rasayana therapy. This wonderful fruit has innumerable properties and works on several ailments. It provides nutrition to the body and effectively eliminates toxins from the body. It is used in fresh and dried forms.
3. Terminalia bellerica:
It is helpful in eliminating excess fat from the body. It improves the functioning of the liver and increases the count of red blood cells. Bhibitaki is a rejuvenator and a laxative herb. It helps to relieve constipation. It improves immunity function of the body and is helpful in maintaining the balance of blood pressure and cholesterol.
4. Commiphora mukul:
It is well known for its anti-tumor effect. It is useful in relieving cystic and fibroid conditions because of its anti – tumor property. It reduces cholesterol and unwanted fats in the body.
Recommended Dosage: Two tablets twice daily with plain water after meals.
HOW CAN OUR VARICOSE VEINS CARE PACK HELP YOU?
Ayurveda holds in its womb answers to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the kidneys.
Our Varicose Veins Pack is a complete solution to all the types of problems related to varicosity in veins. This combo pack has the perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda as the best anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic herbs. These rare natural herbs provided by the nature help in moderating the severe forms of inflammations, swelling and pain. Tablets, capsules and churna contained in the combo pack prove to be really helpful in healing vein pressure, swelling and engorgement in veins and blood accumulation in the legs due to blood retention in the veins.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.