USHIRA POWDER: EASY RELIEF FROM SKIN DISEASES
According to Ayurveda, Ushira is a well-known herb which has a cooling property. Another name of ushira is “khas”. This herb is used for maintaining circulation of blood. This herb makes the skin lustrous and glowing. This coolant herb pacifies the high Pitta dosha in body.
THERAPEUTIC USES OF USHIRA POWDER
The ingredient used in this preparation is used in a synergetic way without causing any side effect on the body.
- This powder is used in skin diseases.
- This powder is used in bleeding disorders such as menstrual bleeding, nasal bleeding, intestinal worms, rectal bleeding and inflammatory conditions.
- This product is also used as a dietary support.
- This powder maintains healthy temperature of the body.
- This powder supports healthy prostate gland in males.
- This powder gives relief in excessive sweating, burning sensation due to skin disorders.
- This powder improves skin complexion.
- This powder relieves toxins from body, useful in fever, wound healing, dysuria, urine retention, tiredness.
- This powder has anti-oxidant, anti-convulsant, anti-tuberculosis properties in it.
- This herbal powder is used for reducing pain and swelling in body.
INGREDIENTS USED IN THE PREPARATION OF USHIRA POWDER
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Ushira||Vetiveria zizanioides||100 gm|
BENEFITS OF USED INGREDIENTS IN USHIRA POWDER
Ushira is an Ayurvedic herb which is known as khas. It balances Pitta dosha in the body. This herb contains chemical constituents like allokhusiol, eugenol, eduesmol, vanillin, vetivene, vetivenic acid, vetiverol, vetiselinenol, khusimol, zizaene, zinzanol, benzoic zcid etc. which is useful in many diseases. This herb is used to treat gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion and flatulence. This herb promotes healthy complexion. According to Ayurveda, this herb relieves Ama Dosha in the body and pacifies vata and pitta dosha.
- In Digestive System disorders: This herb is used to normalize digestion in the body as it controls acidity, excessive thirst, indigestion, nausea, vomiting and burning sensation of chest and throat.
- In Fever: This herb is also beneficial to control fever.
- For Glowing Skin: This powder when mixed with sandalwood powder and rosewater can be applied as a face pack.
- In Urinary Tract Infection: This herb is used in burning sensation of urinary tract and bladder problem due to its cooling nature.
- In Respiratory Problems: This herbal powder is used to treat respiratory problems like cough and bronchitis.
WHO SHOULD USE USHIRA POWDER?
Persons who suffer from early stage of liver disorders, anemia, urinary tract infections, piles, intestinal worms, inflammation, diabetes, bleeding disorders, skin disorders, burn wounds, improve complexion of skin, dysuria, urinary retention, fever, neutralizes gastric problems.
Half to one teaspoonful of this powder should be consumed along with plain water after meals, two times in a day.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 100 gm Bottle.
- Product Packs Available: This product is available in sets of 2 bottles, 3 bottles, 5 bottles and 10 bottles.
- This product is free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with the usage of this medicine. But care should be taken while consuming this herbal medicine in the prescribed dosage.
ADVANTAGES OF USING USHIRA POWDER BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Only pure herbal powders and no other chemicals or preservatives are used in the preparation of this herbal formulation.
- For ensuring better results, only pure herbs are used.
- Planet Ayurveda offers only quality product at reasonable and competitive prices.
- Testing of the medicine is not done on animals.