According to the system of ancient Ayurveda the body is considered to be disease free when there is balance of the three energies namely – Vata (kinetic energy), Pitta (thermal energy) Kapha (potential energy). However, if there is an imbalance in the energies then diseases are found to occur in the body.The disproportions of these constituents of the human body cause problems like respiratory diseases and asthma.
Praanrakshak Churna is useful combination of anti – allergy herbs used in Ayurveda since ancient times. (Around 5000 BC) This herb is specifically used for asthma and allergy. These herbs act together in a synergizing manner and are very effective in chronic allergies such as respiratory tract infections, bronchitis and asthma. It also helps to prevent common cough, bleeding while coughing and relieves the inflamed respiratory tract. It also helps to break the mucous plugs.
Therapeutic Properties of Praanrakshak Churna
Planet Ayurveda’s Praanrakshak Churna is very effective for patients suffering from asthma and other respiratory tract infections. It is useful for relieving coughs, colds and bronchitis as well. It works as antibacterial, antibiotic, anti – inflammatory and antiseptic. It is capable of relieving all respiratory and throat-related infections.
Ingredients Used in Praanrakshak Churna
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Quantity (200 gm Pack)|
|1||Albizia lebbeck||Shirish||40 gm|
|2||Solanum xanthocarpum||Kantkari||40 gm|
|3||Adhatoda vasica||Vaasa||40 gm|
|4||Hemidesmus indicus||Anantmool||40 gm|
|5||Cinnamomum zeylanica||Dalchini||20 gm|
|6||Clerodendrum serratum||Bharangi||10 gm|
|7||Glycerrhiza glabra||Mulethi||10 gm|
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Praanrakshak Churna
- Cinnamomum zeylanica: It is an effective anti-spasmodic, carminative, astringent and anti-septic. It can relieve loss of appetite, bronchitis, colic and asthma. It can alleviate inflammation and the other factors related to inflammation. It to relieve undigested material as well as toxins. It has excellent carminative properties.
- Albezzia lebbock: It is very useful herb to remove accumulated poisons metabolites from produced within the body. According to Ayurveda, the poisonous substances are intermediate metabolites of carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. Albezzia removes accumulated toxins from our body and also relieves the entire physiologic system.
- Adhatoda vasica: It is useful in relieving bronchitis, tuberculosis and other lung and bronchiole disorders. A decoction of the leaves can be used as an herbal management for cough and other symptoms of colds. It helps to loosen up phlegm.
- Tylophora asthmatica: Tylophora indica is used for the management of allergies, cold, dysentery, hay fever and arthritis. It has reputation as an alternative and as a blood purifier, often used in rheumatism and syphilitic rheumatism. Root or leaf powder is used in diarrhea, dysentery and intermittent fever. Dried leaves are emetic diaphoretic and expectorant.
- Clerodandrum serratum: It is used in snake poison and in diseases where breathing is difficult, like asthma allergy, bronchitis, cough etc. it is used to relieve bronchial asthma, hiccup, worm infestation, burning sensation, abdominal disorders, wasting diseases, diseases of head, It is used in malarial fevers.
- Glycerrhiza glabra: The herb helps to maintain a balance in the estrogen levels in the body, as high levels of this hormone can cause menstrual problems. It is very essential to overcome the effects of stress and fatigue.
Who Can Use This Product?
This product can be consumed by both children as well as adults. It is beneficial for those patients who are suffering from bronchitis, asthma, allergies, cough and cold. It has anti – inflammatory and antibacterial properties. The patients can be of any age group.
This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
Specific Diseases That Praanrakshak Churna Can Help in relieving
Some of the diseases that the formula can help in relieving are:
- It helps to relieve respiratory infections.
- It can relieve breathlessness.
- It can aid in preventing sinusitis and rhinitis.
- It can remove chronic allergies.
- It is the best herbal remedy for asthma, bronchitis and various other respiratory tract infections.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent.
Dosage of Praanrakshak Churna
Patients are advised to take 1 – 2 teaspoonfuls of Praanrakshak Churna, three times in a day. This powder must be taken only after meals and should be taken with plain water only. The patient is requested not exceed the recommended dose.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 200 gm Bottle in beautiful pet packing.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
Advantages of Using Planet Ayurveda’s Praanrakshak Churna
Planet Ayurveda’s Praanrakshak Churna is known to provide many health benefits. In addition, there are several other factors that contribute towards making it better than many other similar products available in the market today. These are:
- Wild crafted herbs and organically cultivated herbs are used in the preparation of this churna and no hard gelatin or chemicals are used.
- To maintain higher standards, organic products are used.
- No artificial flavors, yeast, fillers or preservatives are used in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product uses only standardized herbs of our 100 percent natural herbal powders.
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
For enjoying the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Praanrakshak Churana, place your order now. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.