Triphala as the name suggests is a combination of three fruits. It is a well-known combination that works best on the colon. It is believed to be the best colon cleansers.
- In certain cases like chronic constipation it is advisable to use Triphala over long period of time to get best suited and permanent results.
- Gastritis and acidity are also helped using Triphala.
- Triphala aids in weight loss
- It helps improve digestion
- Triphala is a great tonic for liver function
- Its anti-oxidant properties help remove anti-oxidants from the body
- It is an excellent blood purifier
What are Triphala capsules?
The Ayurvedic herbal product Triphala is a 100% pure extract taken from three wonderful herbs. Haritaki, Amalaki, and Bhibhitaki are the three herbs used to form Triphala. The best quality herbs grown in the highest quality soil and the cleanest of environments are used in the preparation of Triphala. Utmost care is taken to deliver the best product by using exactly equal quantities of the above mentioned herbs. The Triphala ayurvedic herbal capsules are a completely natural product.
The ayurvedic herbal product Triphala is made using three different myrobalan fruits taken in exactly equal parts. Haritaki, Bhibhitaki, and Amalaki are the herbs used. They are mixed without their seeds.
- Bhibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Emblica officinalis
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
What are the benefits of Triphala?
- The herbs used are laxatives in nature and have a cleansing and de-toxification effect on the colon.
- The Ayurvedic herbal product Triphala contains in it the richness and the best features of the Haritaki, Amalaki, and Bhibhitaki herb.
- The product is prepared in capsule form and precautions are taken while processing and packaging the capsules so as to make the herbal product available in the purest unadulterated form.
- Physicians since time immemorial have been suing Triphala for intestinal disorders.
- Its anti-oxidant properties make it’s a wonderful herb for removing free radicals from the body.
- Triphala helps in the discharge of waste products from the body through urine and feces.
- Triphala acts wonderfully in case of stomach disorders.
- It cleanses colon in a natural way and has detoxification action on the colon.
- The herbs used in Triphala have a laxative action on the stomach that relieves the stomach ailments and disorders.
- The laxative effect is due to natural ingredients and causes no side-effects to the body.
- The product Triphala is an herbal natural product and if used for long time it does not form any habits
- One of the commonest stomach problems in the modern world is constipation. Triphala helps to regularize the normal peristaltic movements, thereby aiding in the digestive process.
- It therefore prevents any constipation related diseases in the body like piles, fissures and abscesses.
- Indirectly, it sets the stomach system straight thereby helping build up a good appetite.
- It has reliever action on the stomach and thereby is helpful to reduce the load from the liver.
- In the liver, Triphala works by enhancing timely and proper bile juice secretion to help in fat metabolism.
- In the heart, Triphala prevents plague formation in the arteries.
- It prevents arteriosclerosis.
- Triphala helps to maintain the appropriate levels of cholesterol in the body. It decreases the formation of LDL cholesterol and boosts the formation of HDL in the body.
- Other medical related disorders that can be relieved and helped with the regular use of Triphala are blood disorders, skin-related diseases and infections and streamlining of the endocrine system.
Triphala is a 100% herbal natural preparation that is not at all habit-forming. It could be used over a long-term period for best results.
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Part Used||Quantity|
|1.||Haritaki||Terminalia chebula||Fruit||166.66 mg|
|2.||Bhibhitaki||Terminalia bellerica||Fruit||166.66 mg|
|3.||Amalaki||Emblica officinalis||Fruit||166.66 mg|
The Ayurvedic herbal product Triphala is a 100% pure extract taken from three wonderful herbs. Haritaki, Amalaki, and bibhitaki are the three herbs used to form Triphala. The best quality herbs grown in the highest quality soil and the cleanest of environments are used in the preparation of Triphala. Utmost care is taken to deliver the best product by using exactly equal quantities of the above mentioned herbs. The herbs used are laxatives in nature and have a cleansing and de-toxification effect on the colon. The Ayurvedic herbal product Triphala contains in it the richness and the best features of the Haritaki, Amalaki, and Bhibhitaki herb. The product is prepared in capsule form and precautions are taken while processing and packaging the capsules so as to make the herbal product available in the purest unadulterated form. It could be used in medical conditions like constipation, gastrointestinal disorders, heart disorders, irregular bowels, skin disorders, and plaque formation on arterial walls.
HOW TO USE
How can I use Triphala daily?
- Triphala Ayurvedic capsules are an easily available convenient to use veggie capsule formulation that should be consumed as a whole with water.
- Adults can take a daily dosage of 1-2 capsules with milk or water after meals.
- For children one capsule per day is the recommended dose.
The natural, herbal nature of Triphala leaves behind no side effects. Its regular usage for long periods is considered safe. The capsules can be used as per choice and there are no withdrawal or habit forming symptoms seen.
Caution: However, Triphala has no known side effects, pregnant females and lactating mothers should consume it only under medical supervision. The product is generally well tolerated by most of the users, excessive intake or intolerance can lead to mild abdominal pain and/or diarrhea. People consuming hypoglycemic drugs may need to alter the dosage of their drugs along with this product.
How long would Triphala capsules take to show results?
Triphala is a complete pure form of the best high-quality herbal product. For the reason that it is a 100% pure ayurvedic formula without any adulteration, it starts its natural actions as soon as you start taking the capsules. The visible outer effects may take about 4-6 weeks to appear. Therefore, it is recommended that the user be patient to experience the wonderful effects of the remedy.
**In certain cases the results may also be delayed depending upon the medical condition of the individual, such like his mental health, physical illnesses and also the metabolic condition of the body. There have been cases where individuals show results within a week’s time also.
The effects of herbal preparations are natural and everlasting in contrast to the immediate yet short- termed results given by the pharmaceutical drugs. The natural drugs work on the individual’s immunity thereby relieving the individual as a whole. This may take a certain longer period of time but the effects are there to stay!!
So as to ensure best outcome, it is recommended to consume the product regularly per the recommended dosage. Regular intake of Triphala is highly recommended for overall healthy heart.
How long will a single bottle of Triphala capsules last?
A single bottle of Triphala contains 60 herbal natural capsules. A bottle should last anywhere from 15 to 30 days depending upon the dosage and frequency of consumption. For best results regular intake of the capsules is highly recommended.
- Owing to its multiple health benefits Triphala has attracted attention of many scientists and researchers across the globe. Its ingredients- the three herbs – Haritaki, Amalaki, and Bhibhitaki; are all under various researches and studies as of now.
- They are being studied for their laxative and antioxidant properties.
- Research has proved that these three herbs work better when combined and used rather than single alone. Studies have proved the benefits of Triphala in chronic constipation. It has relieved age old constipation cases.
- Various stomach disorders are completely relieved using Triphala.
- The best part about Triphala is that its effects are mild and have no harmful or habit forming effects on the body.
- The Triphala capsules would work on the stomach and other digestive organs thereby streamlining the digestive process in a natural way.
- The bowel movements are regulated in a systematic manner and all this process is done in a natural way so as to ensure minimum artificial intervention.
- The natural properties of the product make the complete process a No-Side effect one.
- Many in-vitro and in-vivo studies are going on to prove the laxative nature of Triphala.
- Researchers are studying its effects in case of weight loss.
- People who have been consuming Triphala on a regular basis have found themselves to have a better digestive system and stable weight.
- Research has also found Triphala to benefit blood. The formulation was tested for management of high blood pressure, which came out to be positive.
- Triphala was found beneficial in relieving high blood pressure to a considerable degree. It was also found to purify blood and improve its circulation throughout the body.
- Triphala is very beneficial in improving immunity.
- It has helped patients of diabetes fight with the side effects of diabetes on other organs. Regular use of Triphala can even alter the high regular artificial insulin intakes, lowering them down to a considerable level.