Vasaka Capsules: Easy and Quick Relief from Cough, Cold and Bronchitis
It is also known as the Malabar nut tree, it is very popular in India. It is tall, with several branches. It is a dense and an evergreen shrub. Leaves found on this plant are large and lance shaped. It has a capsular four seeded fruit. The flowers may be either white or purple in color. Vasaka is indigenous to India. It grows all over parts of the country and even in the lower Himalayan ranges. The leaves contain an alkaloid vasicine.
The leaf buds of Vasaka are chewed, sometimes with ginger by the guru’s. This helps to cleanse the respiratory passages during their yogic breathing exercise. The leaves, flowers, roots and bark of the plant are used for the medicine. It is used to relieve coughs, colds and even asthma. The leaves are boiled and are taken orally for fevers. Whereas, warm leaves are applied externally for rheumatic pains and dislocation of joints.
Thearpeutic Uses of Vasaka
This plant can act as an antibacterial, antifungal, anti-dyspepsia activity, abortifacient and uterotonic activity, anti-asthmatic activity, bronchodilatory and even wound relieving activity. It can generally relieve diseases like anthrax, throat diseases, tuberculosis, jaundice, scabies, pneumonia and contagious abortions.
Ingredients Used in Vasaka
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Parts|
|1||Vasaka||Malabar Nut Tree||500 mg|
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Vasaka
Malabar Nut Tree (Vasaka): This plant is commonly found in India. It is commonly known as Malabar Nut Tree in English. It has numerous uses; it can be used to relieve tuberculosis, bronchitis, asthma, coughs, intestinal worms, diarrhea, dysentery and even certain skin diseases.
It has been used in Indian medicine for over 2000 years. It grows throughout the Indian peninsula up to an altitude of 1300m and even on wastelands in a variety of habitats and types of soil. It is sometimes cultivated as a hedge plant and the twigs and leaves used as ‘green manure’. It also known to be found in other countries such as Sri Lanka and Malaysia.
Who Can Use Vasaka?
This herbal formula by Planet Ayurveda can be used by a number of people who suffer from any kind of respiratory or bronchial issues. It is quite beneficial to patients suffering from cough, cold, tuberculosis, dysentery, diarrhea, skin diseases asthma and even intestinal worms.
This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
Specific Diseases That Vasaka is Used For
This special formula can help in relieving a wide variety of diseases. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Tuberculosis: In Ayurveda, a preparation made from vasaka flowers also known as gulkand is used to relieve tuberculosis. A few fresh petals o vasaka flowers should be bruised and put in a pot of clay. Some crystal sugars are added and the jar kept in the sun. It should be stirred every morning and evening. The preserve is ready for use in about a month.
- Coughs: In order to relieve coughs 7 leaves of the plant are boiled in water, strained and mixed with 24 grams of honey. It relieves the irritable cough by its soothing action on the nerve and by liquefying the sputum.
- Intestinal Worms: its leaves, bark, the root bark, the fruit and flowers are useful in the removal of intestinal parasites. The decoction of its roots and bark in doses of a teaspoon thrice a day for 3 days.
- Dysentery and Diarrhea: The juice from its leaves should be given in doses of 2 to 4 grams in relieving diarrhea and dysentery.
- Skin Diseases: The leaves of the plant can be applied with beneficial results over fresh wounds, rheumatic joints and inflammatory swellings. A warm decoction of its leaves is useful in relieving scabies and other skin diseases.
Dosage of Vasaka
The dosage of this medicine is 1 – 2 capsules twice to thrice daily depending upon the severity of the skin condition. The usual dosage is 2 capsules twice daily. These capsules should be taken with plain water only.
It is also advisable to consult our doctors or any other registered Ayurvedic practitioner for proper guidance before taking any herbal supplements.
- Product Form: This product comes in capsule form.
- Package Type: Bottled pack.
- Package Quantity: Every bottle contains 60 capsules.
- Available in sets of 2, 3, 5 and 10 bottles.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
Advantages of Using Vasaka
Planet Ayurveda’s Vasaka provides numerous health benefits. However, this product is really effective and beneficial than many other types of similar products that are sold in the market.
Our product is the best because:
- This product is of high quality and is purely organic.
- This product is available in competitive prices due to its supreme quality.
- We never believe in testing our products on animals.
- This product is made up of all natural ingredients and does not contain hard gelatin.
- These capsules are 100% vegetarian and perfectly safe to use.
- This product has no side effects as it is made from pure and natural ingredients.
- This product does not contain any added colors, fillers, preservatives, yeasts or artificial flavors.
- This product only uses standardized extracts.
If you are suffering from cough, cold, asthma, bronchitis or any respiratory diseases, then please order Vasaka capsules. They are known to provide guaranteed results and are very effective. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently from the comfort of your homes.