An Ayurvedic herbal product that is especially beneficial for diabetes and digestive system.
- Acts works on diabetes
- Helps relieve cholera
- Karela has relieving action on piles
- It improves stamina and energy
- Eye related problems are solved
- It increases the immunity of the person
- Respiratory system diseases are relieved by regular use of Karela
What are Karela capsules?
The Ayurvedic herbal product Karela is a 100% pure extract taken from the best quality bitter gourd. The best quality bitter gourds grown in the highest quality soil and the cleanest of environments are used in the preparation of Karela. The Ayurvedic herbal product Karela contains in it the richness and the best features of the bitter gourd herb. Karela Ayurvedic herbal capsules are a completely natural product.
- The bitter gourd herb is used as a vegetable in many parts of the planet.
- The hot and humid climate is best suited for growing best quality Biitter melon. It is famous for its bitter taste as its name suggests.
- People believe that its medicinal qualities are due to its specific taste. It has multiple health benefits for which it has been used over centuries.
What are the benefits of Karela?
In India Karela is popularly known as Karela. The herb is rich in iron, phosphorus, fiber and vitamins. It especially has high quantity of water soluble vitamins B complex and C.
- Being very low in fat and calorie content, it is especially suited to people with diabetes and other metabolic disorders.
- It is worth noting that Karelas contain twice as much beta-carotene as broccoli, twice the amount of potassium of that of a banana, twice the calcium of spinach, and a very high content of iron.
- Karela’s diabetic results are excellent. A natural herbal product to manage diabetes in a natural way. A polypeptide present in Karela acts like insulin to help fight diabetes.
- Bitter gourds can also be used in case of eye problems like far-sightedness and near-sightedness.
- It helps prevent and relieve blood related disorders.
- It has wonderful blood-purifying actions and therefore relieve toxemia and blood related diseases.
- Karela is very effective in the early stages of cholera.
- Karela is also beneficial in conditions like piles, psoriasis, asthma, bronchitis, pharyngitis, and cirrhosis of the liver.
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
The Ayurvedic herbal product Karela is a 100% pure extract taken from the best quality bitter gourd. The best quality bitter gourds grown in the highest quality soil and the cleanest of environments are used in the preparation of Karela. The Ayurvedic herbal product Karela contains in it the richness and the best features of the bitter gourd herb.
HOW TO USE
How can I use Karela daily?
- Karela Ayurvedic capsules are an easily available convenient to use veggie capsule formulation that should be consumed as a whole with water.
- Adults can take a daily dosage of 1-2 capsules with milk or water after meals.
- For children one capsule per day is the recommended dose.
The natural, herbal nature of Karela leaves behind no side effects. Its regular usage for long periods is considered safe. The capsules can be used as per choice and there are no withdrawal or habit forming symptoms seen.
Caution: However, Karela has no known side effects, pregnant females and lactating mothers should consume it only under medical supervision. The product is generally well tolerated by most of the users, excessive intake or intolerance can lead to mild abdominal pain and/or diarrhea. People consuming hypoglycemic drugs may need to alter the dosage of their drugs along with this product.
How long would Karela capsules take to show results?
Karela is a complete pure form of the best high-quality herb by the Latin name Bacopa monneiri. For the reason that it is a 100% pure ayurvedic formula without any adulteration, it starts its natural actions as soon as you start taking the capsules. The visible outer effects may take about 4-6 weeks to appear. Therefore, it is recommended that the user be patient to experience the wonderful effects of the remedy.
**In certain cases the results may also be delayed depending upon the medical condition of the individual, such like his mental health, physical illnesses and also the metabolic condition of the body. There have been cases where individuals show results within a week’s time also.
The effects of herbal preparations are natural and everlasting in contrast to the immediate yet short- termed results given by the pharmaceutical drugs. The natural drugs work on the individual’s immunity thereby relieving the individual as a whole. This may take a certain longer period of time but the effects are there to stay!
So as to ensure best outcome, it is recommended to consume the product regularly per the recommended dosage. Regular intake of Karela is highly recommended for overall healthy heart.
How long will a single bottle of Karela capsules last?
A single bottle of Karela contains 60 herbal natural capsules. A bottle should last anywhere from 15 to 30 days depending upon the dosage and frequency of consumption. For best results regular intake of the capsules is highly recommended.
- Its miraculous effects when used for diabetic patients have been appreciated by people throughout the world. Various studies and researches have been done to prove its efficacy.
- Another wonderful result of regular intake of Karela is that it protects the other organs of the body from the adverse effects of diabetes.
- Researchers are also studying its effects in cases of Alzheimer’s, cancer and other brain related disorders.
Karela is an herb with multiple health benefits. These benefits have drawn attention of scientists from all over the world.