Pitta Balance Capsules – Helps to Balance Pitta Dosha in the Body
As per Indian Ayurvedic medical system, there are three energies in the human body which are responsible for the structural composition, nervous system and cellular metabolism. Any imbalance in these three elements will lead to diseases and complications.
Vata or vayu: It represents air and ether. There are five types of Vata which control the movements of the body; Prana, Apana, Udana, Samana and Vyana.
Kapha: It represents earth and water. The connective tissue inside the body is represented by Kapha. It is also of five types; Bodhak, Kledhak, Tarpak, Shleshak and Avalambak. A balance among these elements is required to maintain the health of the body.
Pitta: It represents fire. Metabolism, digestion, breaking down of molecules and new cell formation are controlled by Pitta. Fire element influences the atoms to form molecules, then molecules into compounds, compounds into cells and cells into tissues. Pitta energy is also of five types. Pachak, Ranjak, Bhrajak, Alochak and Sadhak. All these five pittas should be in a balanced state. Pitta dosha is indicated by the heat in the body.
When there is an imbalance in the Pitta element, the following symptoms are observed:
- Heart burn, ulcers and acidity
- Increased heat feeling in the body
- Cold sores, excessive thirst, red and inflamed rashes
- Irritability, anger, intolerance and impaired memory
- Skin diseases
- Blood pressure
- Decreased eye sight
- Gas, flatulence, indigestion
Therapeutic Properties of Pitta Balance Capsules
- Pitta Balance Capsules help to balance this dosha in the body. This wonderful herbal formulation is a combination of several unique combinations of ingredients which are cooling and natural calcium compounds.
- These capsules bring mental clarity, which help in maintaining frustration, anger, negative emotions and aggression.
- As this formula is rich in calcium it is useful for women who are in their menopause age.
- Restless leg syndrome, muscular cramps and leg cramps can be controlled with these Pitta dosha capsules.
- Other ailments like palpitation, anxiety, stress and increased heart rate can be effectively relieved with this medicine.
- As it has cooling properties, it is good for controlling blood pressure.
- Acidity, ulcers, bleeding gums and piles can be relieved with this medicine.
- This medicine acts as a blood purifier and helps to keep the skin healthy and clear.
- These capsules help to maintain mental balance in fighting against intolerance, criticism and irritability.
- It is an excellent medicine for women who go through PMS.
- Digestion and eye sight will be improved with the help of this medicine.
Ingredients Used in Pitta Balance Capsules
Each 675 mg Pitta Balance capsule contains the following ingredients:
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Quantity|
|1||Coral Calcium||Praval Pishti||125 mg|
|2||Agate Calcium||Akik Pishti||125 mg|
|3||An Ayurvedic Calcium Compound||Jawar Mohra Pishti||125 mg|
|4||An Ayurvedic Calcium Compound||Kamdudha Ras||125 mg|
|5||Pearl Calcium||Mukta Pishti||50 mg|
|6||Tinospora cordifolia extract||Giloy Satv||125 mg|
About the Ingridients
- Coral or Parval Pishti: It is an Ayurvedic compound known as Coral in English. Corals are found at sea bed and Praval Pishti is also known as “Red Coral”. This is rich in natural calcium and aids in digestion. It also enhances immunity and helps in balancing Vata and Pitta energies. It is cooling, soothing, strengthening, and nutritive in nature and helps to balance the Pitta dosha.
- Agate or Akik Pishti: Agate is a gem stone found from the seas. This is used globally for relieving various ailments. It is used as a cardiac tonic. Akik is used in Ayurvedic medicines for balancing Vata and Pitta elements. It is also useful in relieving diseases related to Pitta element.
- Jawar Mohra Pishti: This is a very cooling natural compound containing calcium. It is useful in relieving heartburn and heart diseases. It is an effective compound to relieve gastro enteritis and Pitta related ailments. It helps to balance Pitta element in the body.
- Kamdhudha Ras: This helps to maintain a healthy digestive system. It relieves hyperacidity and acidity. Burning sensation which is caused by imbalance in Pitta element can be relieved by using this herb.
- Pearl or Mukta Pishti: This medicine is prepared from pearls. It is a natural cardiac tonic while helps to relieve gastritis and excessive burning sensation. It is wonderful for blood pressure and balancing Pitta dosha.
- Giloy or Guduchi: This herb helps to improve the health conditions of persons suffering from heartburn. It aids in building a strong immune system. It is wonderful herb to balance all 3 energy doshas i.e. Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Who Can Use Pitta Balance Capsules
Persons with stomach problems like acidity, ulcers, bleeding gums, Blood Pressure and bleeding piles can use this medicine and overcome the problems. This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
Dosage of Pitta Balance Capsules
One or two capsules should be taken every day for better results. However, it is advisable to consult our doctors or any other registered Ayurvedic practitioner for proper guidance before taking any herbal supplements.
- Product Type: Herbal capsule.
- Package Quantity: 60 capsule per bottle.
- Product Packs Available: This product is available in sets of 2 bottles, 3 bottles, 5 bottles and 10 bottles.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
Side Effects of Pitta Balance Capsules
There are no known side effects with the usage of this formula. Care should be taken to stick to the prescribed dosage.
Advantages of Using Pitta Balance Capsules by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda’s Pitta Balance capsules offer many health benefits. In addition, there are several other factors that contribute towards making it better than many other similar products available in the market today. These are:
- These capsules are made with plant cellulose and no hard gelatin or chemicals are used in the preparation.
- Only standardized extracts are used in the manufacture of these capsules.
- High quality organic products are used for better results.
- The product is competitively priced and offers high quality.
- These capsules are manufactured without the addition of artificial flavours, yeast, artificial colours, fillers or preservations.
- Animals are not used for testing the efficiency of the product.
If you wish to enjoy the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Pitta Balance Capsules, you can order them easily from our website. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently from the comfort of your homes.