Effective Herbal Remedies for Muscular Dystrophy Management
|1||Yograj Guggul||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|2||Ashwagandha Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|3||Atirasadi Churna||1 Pack (200gm)|
|4||Balaswagandhadi Thailam||1 Bottle (450ml)|
WHAT IS MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY?
Muscular dystrophy has become the problem of all the age group people. It is described as the group of muscular diseases which are accompanied by the progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. In this complication, production of proteins is hindered by abnormal genes which results in the improper development of healthy muscles. There are several types of muscular dystrophy but common symptoms can be seen in the boys during childhood.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY?
Symptoms usually appear at the age of 2-3 years which may include:
- Frequent falls.
- Problem in walking, running and jumping
- Difficulty in getting up from a sitting and lying position
- Learning disabilities
- Walking on toes
- Pain in muscles
CAUSE OF MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY IN AYUREVDA?
Muscular dystrophy is named as mamsashosha in ayurveda. It is due to the imbalance of vata dosha and Saptha dhatus. Saptha dhatus include rasa, raktha, mamsa, medha, asthi, majja and shukra which help to build our body structure. Moreover each saptha dhatu has its own digestive fire and impairment in the digestive fire of any of these dhatu results in the insufficient absorption of nutrients which leads to weakness in body. The increase in mamsa dhatu Agni causes the destruction of muscles. There are various herbs described in ayurveda which help in muscle formation and quite effective for the treatment of muscular dystrophy.
HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet ayurveda offers the four herbal supplements to manage the problem of muscular dystrophy. These herbal supplements are completely safe for use and free from any preservatives, colors, starch and chemicals. Standardized extracts of herbs are used and all the supplements are prepared under the guidance of MD ayurveda doctors.
1. ASHWAGANDHA CAPSULES
Planet Ayurveda’s Ashwagandha capsules are very effective for the treatment of muscular dystrophy. These capsules are prepared from the pure extracts of herb Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). This herb is described as the one of most potent herb in Ayurvedic healing system. Ashwagandha provides strength to muscles, helps in muscles building and also helps to provide relief in the muscles pain. Ashwagandha is a rejuvenating herb in the nature and quite beneficial for weight gain and muscles building in children. Ashwagandha capsules are very effective herbal supplement of planet Ayurveda for the treatment of muscular dystrophy.
Dosage: 1 capsule two times in a day with plain water after meals.
2. YOGRAJ GUGGUL
Yograj guggul is combination of various herbs which are quite effective to provide strength and stamina to body. These herbs help to balance the vata dosha and saptha dhatu. These herbs maintain the good digestive fire and also help in the proper absorption of nutrients in body. Thus planet Ayurveda’s yograj guggul is quite effective for the treatment of muscular dystrophy.
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul)
- Mustak (Cyperus rotundus )
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis )
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica )
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula )
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Ajwain (Carum copticum)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Gokharu (Tribulus terrestris)
- Jeera (Cuminum cyminum)
- Rock salts.
- Sonth (Zinger officinale)
Dosage: 2 tablet twice in a day with lukewarm water.
3. ATIRASADI CHURNA
Atirasadi churna is also an amazing herbal supplement for muscular dystrophy and is prepared by the combination of various herbs. These herbs are packed with nutrients, antioxidants which are helpful in muscle building. These herbs help to provide relief in the symptoms associated with muscular dystrophy like frequent falls, problem in walking, running, jumping and pains in muscles.
- Safed musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Kali musli (Curculigo orchioides)
- Semal Musli (Salmalia malabarica)
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Akarkara (Anacylus pyrethrum)
- Vidari kand (Dioscorea tuberosa)
- Safed Behman (Centurea behen)
- Jaiphal/ Javitri (Myristica fragrans)
- Taalmakhna (Hygrophilla spinosa)
- Kesar (Crocus sativus)
Dosage: One tablespoon of powder with plain water or milk twice in a day.
4. BALA ASHWAGANDHA OIL
Planet ayurveda’s bala ashwagandha oil is quite beneficial for the treatment of muscular dystrophy. This is herbal oil for the external use and massage of this oil helps to strength the muscles and helps to provide relief in muscle’s pain associated with muscular dystrophy.
Method of application: For external use only.
Benefits of planet ayurveda’s supplements
- We check the efficacy of the herbs in the labs before preparing any herbal formulation. This is done to provide best services to the people across the world.
- Vegetarian capsules are used which are prepared from plant.
- All products are prepared under the guidance of experienced Ayurveda doctors.
- Products are free from any color, preservatives, chemicals and starch.
- All products undergo various trials before they reach to costumers.