Effective Herbal Remedies for Management of Childhood Asthma
|1||Kaas-Har Churna||1 Pack (100 Gm)|
|2||Curcumin Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|3||Aller-G Care||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|4||Tulsi Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
Asthma in children
The inflammatory lung condition caused by the hypersensitivity of the airways to external stimuli is known as Asthma. The inflammatory condition is of chronic origin and it is presented with acute exacerbations. The lungs can show reactions to a wide range of stimuli from allergens to air dust.
Causes of asthma in children
Asthma in children is one that demands special attention as a child’s body reacts more violently to the allergens.
The common allergens that present with inflammatory distress leading to asthma in children are:
- Infections especially viral
- Smoke: Factory and cigarette
- Allergens like pollen grains, feather of birds, dust particles and food grains
- Air pollution
- Sudden temperature changes
Symptoms of asthma in children
Asthma being an inflammatory condition, the signs and symptoms vary from individual to individual. In case of children especially, the symptoms vary profusely.
So a range of symptoms that are usually presented are:
- A long standing chronic cough: This is sometimes the only symptom that comes to notice.
- The cough is usually frequent and comes in spells.
- The cough spells may come in when the child is sleeping, during day, or while eating, crying or laughing.
- The child is always low on energy
- Breathing rapid and shallow
- Hurt and pain complaints from the child near the chest
- Wheezing respiration: When the breath of the child sounds like whistling
- Suffocated or tight feeling around the chest
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL CARE PACKAGE FOR TREATING CHILDHOOD ASTHMA
1. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
Turmeric, derived from the plant curcuma longa. It is a gold colored spice commonly used in many Indian curries. Curcumin (curcuminoids that are polyphenols) gives the yellow color to the turmeric that belongs to the gingiber family. Curcumin is responsible for yellow color that is used for food coloring also. Curcumin is best known for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anticancer properties and used in various health problems. Since the time of Ayurveda, numerous therapeutic activities have been assigned to turmeric for a wide variety of conditions and diseases including those of pains, wounds, sprains, and acne, and skin, pulmonary and gastrointestinal systems. It has strong antioxidant that removes toxins from the body.
2. TULSI CAPSULES
The Tulsi herb is worshipped in the Indian sub-continent as holy herb and its ingredients taken as the holy water. Tulsi inherits in it, the wonderful powers of nature that bring about healing in a natural way.
- Tulsi has a strong aroma and thus forms components of various herbal products and teas.
- The reason for its use in teas is that it is especially beneficial to the throat and chest.
- Tulsi has effective results on the overall respiratory system.
- Tulsi herb has wonderful antioxidant properties and it is believed to remove anti-oxidants from the body.
- It is believed to cure everyday infections like common cold, flu and headaches too.
- Tulsi leaves are used to prepare tea to relieve common cold.
- Tulsi has anti-inflammatory properties and is beneficial in respiratory inflammations like rhinitis and sinusitis.
- Regular intake of Tulsi helps give relief from croupy cough.
- Tulsi is a part of various cough syrups and prevents cold, cough, and flu.
3. ALLER G CARE
The Aller G care is an Ayurvedic formulation that has a combination of the best Ayurvedic herbs that work best in allergic conditions.
The product is made up of the following herbs:
CURCUMA LONGA (HARIDRA)
- The herb Haridra, botanically known as Curcuma Longa, is a common herb. It is maybe the commonest of all herbs used since the ancient times. Haridra is known by the name of Turmeric for household purposes. It is highly effective in allergies and rhinitis.
- It is a rich herb with multiple health benefits and wonderful health results. Turmeric has anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic properties that make it a staple ingredient in many such remedies.
AZADIRACHTA INDICA (NEEM):
- Neem has wonderful disinfectant and cleaning action on the body systems. It works very well on infections, allergies and inflammations.
- People in India use Neem herb on a daily basis owing to its rich medicinal effects on the health.
- Neem works wonder in medical conditions like bee stings, conjunctivitis, hemorrhoids, and ulcers and even in cases of bronchitis and epilepsy.
- Practitioners have drawn marvelous results in cases of skin diseases like psoriasis, acne and eczema.
WITHANIA SOMNIFERA (ASHWAGANDHA):
- The herbal product of Ashwagandha is believed to possess naturally rejuvenating properties to the body. All such medical issues related to fatigue, stress and weakness are beautifully cured using this herb.
- The rejuvenating properties help Ashwagandha to act over allergies, inflammations, and infections in a natural way.
HOW CAN OUR CHILDHOOD ASTHMA HERBAL CARE PACK HELP YOU?
Ayurveda is nature’s gift to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the bone and joint system too.
Our Childhood Asthma Care Pack is a very useful product that helps in the cases of asthma in children. In children asthma is a common problem and this disease can cause a lot of havoc and distress in them. We have formulated this product keeping in mind the usual symptoms and problems that are seen in children. Our Childhood Asthma Care Pack helps children breathe easily and recover from breathing distress.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.