Saptaparna churna is an effective Ayurvedic herbal powder used in the treatment of skin diseases, worm infestation etc. It is rich in alkaloids and flavonoids and used in the treatment of skin diseases, worm infestation, blood purification and respiratory infections etc. It is useful in the treatment of disease that occurs due to Tridosha.
Ingredients Used In Saptaparna Churna
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Part Used||QTY|
|1.||Saptaparna||Alstonia scholaris||Barks||100 gm|
Names In Different Languages
- English name: Milkwood pine, Blackboard tree, India devil tree, White cheesewood
- Hindi name: Chitavan, Satouna
- Punjabi name: Satouna
- Tamil name: Elilaippalai
- Mizoram name: Thuamriat
- Bengali name: Chatim
- Telgu name: Edakula ponna, Edakulariti
- Urdu name: Kashim (chatim)
- Malayalam name: Mukkampala, Pala
- Marathi name: Satvina
- Tibetan name: Lo ma bdun
- Assamese name: Satiana
- Oriya name: Taala mraanu
Synonyms Of Saptaparna
- Saptparna, Sharda
- Visamacchada, Vishaltvak
- Suparnaka, Saptacchada
- Salmali Patraka
What Are The Medicinal Properties Of Saptaparna Churna?
- Rasa (taste): Tikta (Bitter), Kashya (Astringent)
- Guna (qualities): Laghu (Light), Snigdha (Oiliness)
- Veerya (potency): Ushna (Hot)
- Vipaka (undergoes pungent taste after digestion): Katu (Pungent)
- Karma (actions): It balances three doshas but specially Vata and Kapha doshas
What Are The Medicinal Uses Of Saptaparna Churna?
- This powder act as an antiseptic as well as anti-pyretic and vermifuge (anthelmintic).
- It also acts as a cardiac tonic, useful in relieving cholesterol deposits and helps to lower the cholesterol level.
- It relieves abdominal colic and tumor.
- Useful in treating intestinal worms.
- It helps in healing wounds quickly.
- Helpful in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma.
- Used in allergic skin diseases.
- It is effective in the treatment of diabetes.
- It increases the lactation (breast milk production).
- In Ayurveda, it is also used in Vishamajwara (chronic recurrent fever).
- Helps in improving digestion strength and useful in constipation.
What Are The Therapeutic Uses Of Saptaparna Churna?
This churna is very effective in malarial fever as this churna is a very good anti-pyretic and provides relief in other symptoms like body pain, fever, and weakness etc.
It clears the passage of airways by acting as a bronchodilator that dilates the bronchioles and works by reducing the swelling and mucus production in the airways and provides relief in respiratory diseases like asthma, by preventing from asthma attacks.
This churna shows an anti-fungal as well as an anti-bacterial properties. It provides relief in other symptoms like itching, inflammation, decreased secretion, and redness etc and manage conditions such as skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis etc.
It acts as an anthelmintic that expels parasitic worms (helminths) or any other parasites from the body by killing them but without causing any significant damage to the host and controls the recurrence of these worms in the body and also provides relief in symptoms like vomiting, pain in the abdomen, and weakness etc.
This churna contains nutrient supplement which is effective in stimulating appetite like minerals, vitamins, and zinc etc. It also improves digestion and reduces the feeling of bloating, anorexia, heaviness in stomach etc.
This churna acts as an anti-oxidant that reduces the toxins and purifies the blood and removes all the waste products from the body.
There are many churna that increases the milk supply but this churna is very effective in increasing the milk production, it maintains an appropriate level of the hormone prolactin that permits lactation to proceed in a normal way.
This churna acts as an anti-inflammatory as well as an analgesic that alleviates the chronic joint pain as well as decreases the inflammation. It provides relief in other symptoms like crackling sound in joints, less joint damage, decreased disability etc. In Ayurveda, this churna is very effective in Vata disorders.
This churna is used as a heart tonic that relieves the cholesterol deposition and reduces the cholesterol levels circulating in the blood.
This herb acts as an antibiotic that decreases the lung infection, and also acts as a bronchodilator by opening the lung passages, and offering relief of symptoms including shortness of breath. This churna relax the airway smooth muscle and blocks the release of those substances that cause bronchoconstriction, or the narrowing of lungs and lung spasm. If there is a symptom of coughing, then this churna acts as an expectorant as well as anti-tussive that decreases the cough reflex, which will help in providing relief from cough.
This churna has an anti-bacterial property that kills the bacteria which stops the spread of infection and provides relief in other symptoms like fever, muscle pain, and headache etc.
This churna improves the metabolism of carbohydrates and controls the blood sugar levels in the body because it has an anti-diabetic property and also prevents from other complications like diabetic retinopathy, diabetic foot, and cataract etc.
This churna acts a pain reliever that relieves the pain of abdomen and rectum. Saptaparna churna also decreases the frequency and number of bowels and slows down the movements of intestines and provides relief.
It acts as an anti-epileptic that is used in epilepsy to induce sleep and has an anti-seizure activity that is useful in the treatment of partial and secondary generalized seizures and provides relief to the patient in symptoms like fainting, extreme tiredness, confused tiredness, high fever, sleep disorders, extreme weakness, and nightmares etc.
This acts as an antacid that counteracts the effects of stomach acid and stops the growth and kills the bacteria by its anti-bacterial property. It also reduces other symptoms like frequency and urgency of bowel movements, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite etc.
This churna provides relief in splenomegaly by reducing the size of the spleen. It also reduces the inflammation by its anti-inflammatory property and helps in proper functioning of the spleen.
Dosage Of Saptaparna Churna
1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water after the meals.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 100 gm. Bottle.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers and starch etc.
Side Effects Of Saptaparna Churna
There are no side effects of using this Saptaparna churna. It is consumed as per prescription. Care should be taken if it is consumed as per prescribed dosage.
The Advantages Of Using Saptaparna Churna Offered By Planet Ayurveda
There are many reasons that made this churna superior from other products available in the market:
- This churna is 100% natural.
- Prepared from best natural herb.
- Testing of this medicine is not done on Animals.
- No color added.
- Only organic products are used for better results.
- It is formulated by MD Ayurveda Experts.
- Planet Ayurveda is offering these products at a very reasonable and competitive price.