GREAT HAIR DOESN’T HAPPEN BY CHANCE, IT HAPPENS BY PRODUCT YOU USE
Dark, long and lustrous hair is the dream of every individual. In today’s world, keeping hair healthy is a challenge. Stress, pollution, and malnutrition directly affect the health of hair.
It has become a common problem all over the world. Hair loss of 50-100 strands is normal. It is a cause of concern when it exceeds more than 100 hair strands per day.
It is very important to give proper care to hair for maintaining its health and to increase its beauty.
In Ayurveda, hair is considered as the sub-tissue of bone tissue (asthi dhatu). Some consider it as the by-product of reproductive tissue (shukra dhatu).
So, for healthy hair, there is a need of the substances which helps in promoting bone tissue as the hair is directly linked with this tissue. In this regard, food and beverages which are sweet and salt are very essential. Likewise, to strengthen shukra dhatu, sweet and pungent substances are recommended. Thus, for healthy hair, nutrition and balanced diet are needed.
Ayurvedic classical literature emphasize the utility of various herbal compounds in hair care.
What Are The Causes Of Hair Loss?
Both men and women lose hair for similar reasons but the hair loss in men is more dramatic and follows a specific pattern of loss which is termed as “Male Pattern Baldness”. This loss of hair is caused by Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Other contributing factors responsible for hair loss are:
- Poor diet
- Acute illness
- Thyroid disorders
- Intake of certain drugs
- Iron deficiency
- Excessive use of chemical-based dyes, bleaching agents, lacquers etc.
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Hormonal metabolic changes in lactating women
It is important to choose the right products for hair care in order to avoid damage to hair caused due to the harsh chemicals contained in them.
If the shampoo is harsh and stripping with barely any nutrients, then this kind of shampoo is putting hair at risk.
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured Go-Richh Protein Shampoo for enhancing the beauty of hair.
Planet Ayurveda’s Go-Richh Protein Shampoo is prepared as per the Ayurvedic principles. It is a natural product which has soothing effects on the skin. The product colors are 100% natural and made as per European standards and the product is devoid of harmful sulphates, parabens, and other chemicals.
What Are The Ingredients Of Go-Richh Shampoo?
- Soya Protein Extract (Glycine max)
- Aloe vera extract (Aloe barbadensis)
- Pure Honey (Shahad)
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)
- Amla Extract (Phyllanthus emblica)
- Jatamansi extract (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Elfan AT 84
- Celquat SC 230M
- Viatenza Almond PE-8
- Methyl Lactate
- Iscauard PEG
- Tinosorb M
- Bangicid 90 Cosmetics
- Elfacos GT 282 S
- D.M Water
What Are The Properties Of Indegridents Used In Planet Ayurveda’s Go-Richh Protein Shampoo?
1. Soya Protein (Glycine Max)
Soya Protein contains the good quality of protein. Protein is the building block of the hair.
- It is safe for use on the hair unlike many other cosmetic ingredients sold in commercial products today.
- It has the property to make hair smooth, soft and shiny.
- Soy protein absorbs easily into the hair strand, mends gaps and weak spots in the shaft.
- Soy protein extract is also useful in smoothening hair cuticles.
- This protein extract attracts moisture to the hair strand, draws water into it to keep the strand lubricated and hydrated.
2. Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis)
Aloe vera has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. It contains a vast repository of amino acids and proteolytic enzymes which are efficient in improving scalp health and boosts hair growth.
- Aloe vera is rich in Vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene which gives it nourishing and anti-aging qualities.
- It also helps in curbing hair fall and controls hair shedding.
- Its inflammatory properties help to soothe the scalp of irritation and aggravation.
- It has moisturizing properties as well which helps in proper conditioning of hair and prevents hydration.
3. Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)
Bhringraj is a medicinal herb that mainly contains coumestans, alkaloid, glycosides and triterpenic acid.
- It help in treating dry scalp.
- This herb is also used in treating baldness if used regularly.
- It has cooling qualities which helps in reducing stress and hair fall. This herb is extremely useful in treating stress-related hair fall.
- This herb is also known to protect the color of hair.
4. Amla (Eclipta alba)
Amla has a plethora of medicinal properties that have been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.
- It contains 5-6% tannins such as gallic acid, ellagic acid, and phyllembelin.
- Amla contains essential fatty acids which are useful in strengthening hair follicles and thus gives strength to hair and luster.
- Amla is loaded with Vitamin C that helps in halting pre-mature graying.
- It also stimulates hair growth due to its rich carotene and iron content.
5. Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
The roots of Jatamansi contains 1-2% of pale yellow volatile oil known as jatamansic acid and ketones, resin, sugar etc.
- These compounds are useful in promoting the growth of hair and impart a dark color to hair.
- Jatamansi is commonly used in hair oils for promoting hair growth and luster.
- It also makes hair smooth and shiny.
- It prevents hair loss and premature graying of hair due to its blood purifying properties.
- Dry scalp
- Hair fall
- Premature graying
- Hair fungal infection
- Fuzzy hair
What Are The Benefits Of Planet Ayurveda’s Go-Richh Protein Shampoo?
- This shampoo increases hair volume and helps in preventing hair fall.
- It prevents fungal infections and helps in keeping the hair hydrated.
- This shampoo provides proper nourishment to the scalp as well as hair.
- This product also helps in preventing premature graying of hair.
- It improves the texture of hair and keeps the hair hydrated.
- It also prevents dandruff and itchiness.
- It also helps in increasing hair volume and curbs hair fall.