Effective Herbal Remedies To Deal with Urinary tract infection (UTI)
|1||Mutrakrichantak Churna||1 Pack (200gm)|
|2||Punarnava Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|3||Varunadi Vati||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
WHAT IS URINARY TRACT INFECTION?
An infection that affects any organ that is involved the process of urine formation to its expulsion through the body is known as the Urinary tract infection. The urinary tract is made up of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and the urethra. The urine forms in the kidneys and is transferred to the bladder for storage through the ureters. It then passes through the urethra. The infection resides in any one of these.
Cause Of Urinary Tract Infections
In Ayurveda it is believed that there are three energies vata, pittta and kapha in the body which are responsible for the good health. Urinary tract infections are due to the imbalance of pitta dosha. These infections result in various complications like inflammation of urethra, infection in bladder and kidneys. There are various herbs present in Ayurveda which help in healing of these urinary tract infections.
What Is The Cause Of Urinary Tract Infection?
There can be a number of causes related to urinary tract infection. The most common cause of infection is bacterial generation.
- Bacteria, especially E.coli has been accounted for more than 90% of the reason for urinary tract infection. This bacteria usually attacks the urethra.
- The E.coli resides in the human colon. The colon is very near to the anal aperture and this leads to bacterial infection of the urinary tract being more frequently related to bacteria.
- This is usually caused by sexual transmission of the bacteria from the anal region to the urethra. This type of infection is mostly seen in females.
- People with blockage in urinary tract like the ones suffering from stones or prostatitis are at higher risk to develop urinary infection.
- In women, who are sexually active and have intercourse frequently the chances to develop urinary tract infection is higher
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF URINARY TRACT INFECTION?
The human urinary tract can be divided into upper urinary tract and lower urinary tract. The kidney and the ureters are a part of the upper urinary tract and the bladder and urethra form the lower urinary tract. The symptoms are usually divided based on the area affected.
Lower Urinary tract Symptoms:
- Lower abdominal pain
- Dysuria: it is difficulty in passing urine
- The inflammation of bladder known as cystitis and of urethra known ad urethritis occurs
- Bad odour from urine
- Cloudy urine
Upper Urinary tract Symptoms:
- High grade fever
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL CARE PACKAGE FOR TREATING URINARY TRACT INFECTION
1. PUNARNAVA CAPSULES
Punarnava capsules are prepared from using 100% standardized extracts of Boerhavia diffusa. Punarnava has the diuretic properties and help to reduce the inflammation of urethra and bladder in the case of urinary tract infections.
Dosage: Two capsules twice in a day with plain water after meals.
2. Mutrakrichantak churna
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa): It is commonly known as ‘hogweed’ and is useful as a herbal diuretic. It helps to relieve painful micturition. It helps the body to remove excess water from the body accumulated because of kidney failure.
- Varun (Crataeva nurvala): It is another excellent herb to treat kidney failure. It is popular with the name ‘Caper’ and has been used in Ayurveda to treat urinary tract infections and helps to break down renal stones. It is also effective in relieving excess fluid accumulation and swelling because of kidney failure.
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris): It is useful as a diuretic and acts as an herbal tonic for genitor-urinary system. It is used as a stamina enhancer all over the world. It enhances the sperm count and sexual vigor. It helps in clearing obstructions in the urinary tract and provides strength and regeneration to the kidney cells. It also helps in avoiding dialysis.
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): It is a common plant which is known by the name ‘Chicory’. It gives strength to the kidneys. Kaasni is a useful herb used in Ayurveda as it is beneficial in chronic and acute kidney failure. It is used in treating nephritis, nephritic syndrome and other conditions which lead to kidney failure.
Dosage: 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
3. VARUNDI VATI
This herbal product is the combination of various herbs which are discussed below:
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Roots of punarnava have diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties which are quite effective to provide relief in urinary tract infections.
- Varun (Crataeva nurvala): It helps to reduce painful urination in urinary tract infections and also has the antimicrobial properties. It helps to kill the microorganisms which are responsible for inflammation in urethra and bladder.
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris): Gokshur helps to provide relief in the inflammation and swelling of urethra associated with the urinary tract infections.
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul): This herb is also known to be quite good in managing the symptoms associated with urinary tract infections like burning sensation in urination, frequent urination etc.
Dosage: 2 tablets two times in a day with plain water after meals.
HOW CAN OUR UTI CARE PACK HELP YOU?
Ayurveda is nature’s gift to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the female reproductive system too.
We have formulated UTI Care Pack keeping in mind the various causes that can lead to infection in the urinary tract. Also our specially chosen herbs have the inherent potential to cure the itching and burns caused by bacterial contamination. The pack contains some of the best herbal herbs that help bring harmony and vitality back to the system and makes in function properly again.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.