EFFECTIVE HERBAL REMEDIES FOR TINEA CRURIS
|1||Navkarshik Churna||1 Jar (200gm)|
|2||Neem Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|3||Radiant Skin Hair Nail formula||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|4||Gandhak Rasayan||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|5||Arjun Saar||2 Bottles (1000ml)|
|6||Mahamirchadhi Oil||2 Bottles (100ml)|
|7||Harmony Powder||5 Packs (40gm)|
|8||Jatyadi Oil||2 Bottles (200ml)|
About Tinea Cruris
Tinea Cruris is a fungal infection that affects the groin and buttock area. It is also known as jock itch. It is more common in men than women.
Tinea Cruris is known as Dadru in Ayurveda. It is tridoshas disease in which kapha and vata doshas are primary involved doshas. But pitta is also involved. Kapha and vata doshas involved in the skin and accumulation of toxins together cause contamination of deeper tissues and result in Dadru.
Symptoms of Tinea cruris
- Skin of thighs become scaly and flaky
Causes of Tinea cruris
It is a group of infection that may cause by fungi called Dermatophytes. It infects the skin. It may spread from one person to person. It can spread from infected animal or human. It can spread through a commonly used things like towel, bed, comb, brushes or even clothing of infected person.
Herbal Remedies for Tinea cruris
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as TC Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of tinea cruris. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives.
1. Navkarshik Churna
It is one of the herbal formulation of Planet Ayurveda which is useful for the treatment of different disease. It is obtained from the blend of different herbs which are Amla (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bahera (Terminalia bellerica), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), (Picorrhiza kurrao), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) and Daru haldi (Berberis aristata).
Benefits – These herbs are packed with various therapeutic properties like anti-bacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and astringent. This formulation is capable to remove toxins from blood and purify it. It helps to maintain overall health. It is useful in various skin problems.
Dosage: 1 teaspoonful twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
2. Neem Capsules
These capsules are prepared from standardized extract of Azardirchta indica (Neem). It is packed with various medicinal properties like anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, disinfectant, anti-allergic properties. Neem is very good for overall health and for skin. It is useful against various infections.
Dosage – 1 capsule twice daily after 30 min of meals with water.
3. Radiant Skin Hair Nail Formula
These capsules are prepared from pure standardized extract of herbs such as Manjistha (Rubia cardifolia), Pit papda (Fumaria officinalis), Chirata (Swertia chiretta) & Ghrit kumari (Aloe barbadensis).
Benefits – These herbs are packed with different medicinal properties that helps to treat different skin, hair and nail conditions. It acts as a blood purifier and helps to remove the toxins from the body. It is useful for various skin disease like tinea cruris and manage the symptoms associated with disease.
Dosage – 2 capsule twice daily after 30 min of meals with water.
4. Gandhak Rasayan
It is purified form of Sulphur (Gandhak). It helps to remove the toxins from the body. It helps to remove the dead skin from the body.
Dosage – 2 tablets twice daily after 30 min of meals with water.
5. Arjun Saar & Harmony Powder
- Arjun Saar – It is an herbal juice obtained from Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) & Amla (Indian Gooseberry). It helps to balance all three energies i.e. vata, pitta and kapha in body and manage the disease condition.
- Harmony Powder – It is herbal face pack which is used for different skin problems. It helps to improve the skin complexion.
Direction for use – Mix Harmony powder in Arjun Saar and apply it over affected area in the form of paste. Leave for 20 – 30 min and wash it off. Do this once a day, 2- 3 times per week.
6. Jatyadi Oil & Mahamirchadhi Oil
- Jatyadi oil – Natural oil formulation that is very beneficial for skin.
- Mahamirchadhi Oil – Herbal oil which is obtained from various natural herbs haridra, manjishta, maricha, trivrt, kalihari, pippali, khadira, musta, guduchi etc. It is very beneficial in various skin related problems like tinea cruris and helps to manage various symptoms. It has various properties including anti-fungal.
Direction for use – Mix both oil in equal quantity and apply on affected skin area. Leave it overnight for better results.
Diet and Lifestyle Advice
- Avoid fired, spicy, sour and excessive sweet foods, citrus fruits (lemon, lime, orange), chutneys, sauces, pickled food, mustard and vinegar.
- Avoid foods made up of white flour such as bread, cakes, pastries, pizza etc.
- Non-veg foods should be avoided.
- Tea, coffee, alcohol and smoking are also pitta aggravating. Milk products like milk, yogurt should be avoided.
- Consume food like grains, rice, pasta, beans, breads, dairy products, sweet drinks and juices.
- Fresh vegetables (gourd family veggies) and fruits (not citrus fruits) should be taken.