Effective Herbal Remedies for Saggy Breasts
|1||Bustonica Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|2||Bustonica Oil||1 Bottle (100ml)|
|3||Rativallabhakhya Tail||1 Bottle (100ml)|
|4||Pushyanug Churna||1 Pack (100gm.)|
‘Saggy breasts’ – this is one of the worst nightmares for a lady. Every female dreams of perfect curves. The saggy skin is always hated by all. But old age is inevitable. For ladies, it’s a bitter truth that saggy breast is a part of their old days. Not only aging but also there are other factors accounting for saggy breasts.
THE FACTORS FOR SAGGY BREAST INCLUDE
- Aging – as the breast ligaments stretch out over time (gravity also matters)
- Collagen deficiency
- Estrogen deficiency
- Increased BMI (body mass index)
- Larger breast size
- Multiple pregnancies
- Menopausal changes
- Rapid weight gain or loss followed by weight loss or gain respectively
- Use of unsuitable inner wears
Skin elasticity rupture is unavoidable in the aging process. Smoking can accelerate the aging process and can get with saggy breasts even at a young age.
MISCONCEPTION ON SAGGY BREASTS
In many minds, it is often thought that breastfeeding the baby can lead to a saggy breast. This is absolutely wrong. Breastfeeding the baby has no role in breast firmness. So continue breastfeeding for the wellness of baby and mom.
GENERAL MEASURES TO IMPROVE BREAST FIRMNESS
- Find suitable and well-fitting inner wears
- Manage a healthy weight – don’t lose or gain weight rapidly
- Quit smoking
- Rejuvenate and stay young
FIRMING SAGGY BREASTS THROUGH PLANET AYURVEDA
Even though there are a lot of factors for saggy breasts, hormonal deficiency, aging & smoking are the prime factors leading to this. Planet Ayurveda focuses on these points and has derived an effective care pack for saggy breasts. Correcting the hormone balance and slowing down the aging process is the major role of this Saggy Breast Care Pack. You can also use these formulae to firm up the breasts and prevent it from sagging. The care pack includes:
- Bustonica capsules
- Bustonica oil
- Rativallabhakhya tail
- Pushyanug churna
1. Bustonica Capsules
Bustonica capsules are 100% natural product from Planet Ayurveda, which offers you to tone up the bust and maintain its health. One can use these capsules for, to gain firmness from sagging breasts, and enlarging breasts. It helps to tone up the muscles underneath the breasts. These capsules support the overall health of the females in correcting the hormone balance and help to stay young for a longer time.
The magical blend of herbal ingredients in Bustonica capsules will improve the curves, helps to maintain a healthy weight and improves the skin glow. The main ingredients include:
- Vidarikand – Pueraria mirifica
- Varahikand – Ipomoea digitata
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Safed musali – Chlorophytum borivilianum
- Lodhra – Symplocos racemosa
Vidarikand is the most important ingredient of the capsules. It is considered to be the best medicine for hepatic diseases and also is a general tonic. It improves the bust size and firmness. Vidari is again useful for resolving the discoloration of the skin.
Vidari madhura snigdha brmhani sthanyashukrada |
Sheeta swarya mootrala cha jeevani balavarnada |
Guru pittaasra pavanadahan hanthi rasayani ||
(Reference:- Bhavaprakasha Nighantu)
As per the classics, the vidari is sweet and unctuous. It is highly nourishing and improves breast and the quantity of breast milk. Vidari is also doing well on the reproductive system, correcting the hormones and improving the quality of sperm and ovum. It enhances complexion and strength. This is one of the best in rejuvenation, there by slowing down the aging process and keeps you young.
Along with vidari, varahikand also helps in improving the bust health. It is an excellent aphrodisiac herb. It is also anti aging and causes cell and tissue rejuvenation. Varahikand is very useful to maintain a healthy weight, as it balances both Vata and Kapha dosha. It keeps a little Pitta in the body, thereby keeping young and vigorous forever.
Shatavari is an effective hormone balancing herb. It helps in improving the breast size by stimulating the estrogen hormone. Estrogen deficiency is the prime reason to cause saggy breasts. Shatavari is nourishing, aphrodisiac and rejuvenating. It also improves brain function as a bonus.
Safed musli is a strong adaptogen and potent aphrodisiac. It improves body stamina and tones up the muscles. It is also rejuvenating, keeps postponing old age and keeps you young. This is also good for hormone balancing as it acts well on the reproductive system.
The synergistic effect of these potent herbs makes Bustonica capsules, the best in the market for managing saggy breasts.
Dosage – 1 capsule twice a day with lukewarm or plain water after food.
2. Bustonica Oil
When Bustonica capsules act from inside, externally we can make use of Bustonica oil. A Gentle massage with oil on breasts helps to lift and firm up the saggy breasts. It is completely devoid of any harmful effects. This tone up the bust muscles and improves the size of the breasts. The ingredients of Bustonica oil include:-
- Bark of gambhari – Gmelina arborea
- Roots of shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Cumin seeds – Cuminum cyminum
- Chotidudhi – Euphorbia thymifolia
- Bark of Patha – Cissampelospareira
- Bark of Patala – Stereospermumsuaveolens
- Rhizome of Vidarikand – Dioscoreabulbifera
- Fruits of Gokshura – Tribulusterrestris
- Jeevanti – Leptadenia reticulate
- Shyonaka seeds – Oroxylumindicum
- Flax seed oil, sunflower oil & sesame oil
These powerful herbs make Bustonica oil an effective one for saggy breasts.
3. Rativallabhakya Taila
Again to improve the breast size and to lift up the saggy breast we have rativallabhakya oil. It promotes blood flow and helps in vasodilatation. Have agentle massage on breasts with the oil for at least 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Pushyanug Churna
The classic Ayurveda medicated powder recommended for female fertility. It has a wonderful action on the female reproductive system. This action helps to balance the hormones and hence can act on saggy breasts. This powder is highly nourishing and is rejuvenating. Its aphrodisiac property makes the user attractive and strong. It includes many potent herbs.
- Patha (Cyclea peltata)
- Jambu-bijamajja (Eugenia jambolana)
- Amra- bijamajja (Mango seed)
- Pasanabheda (Aerva lanata)
- Rasanjana (Berberis aristata)
- Ambasthaki (Cissampelos pareira)
- Mocharasa (Salmalia malabarica)
- Samanga (lajjalu) (Mimosa pudica)
- Padma kesara (Kamala) (Nelumbo nucifera)
- Kumkuma (Crocus sativus)
- Ativisa (Aconitum heterophyllum)
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus)
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa)
- Gairika (Red Ochre)
- Katphala (Myrica nagi)
- Maricha (Black pepper) (Piper nigrum)
- Shunti (Ginger) (Zingiber officinale)
- Raisins (Vitis vinifera)
- Raktachandana (Pterocarpus santalinus)
- Katvanga (Oroxylum indicum)
- Kutaja (Holarrhena antidysenterica)
- Shwetasariva (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
Dosage – 1 teaspoonful twice daily with lukewarm or plain water after food.