EFFECTIVE HERBS AND HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO MANAGE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
|1||Boswellia Curcumin||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Aamvatantak Churna||2 Packs (100gm Each)|
|3||Ashwagandha Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|4||Joint Aid Plus||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|5||RumoGin 5 Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|6||Yograj Guggul||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
Product Quantity is as per dosage required by Adults – For Patients Under Age 14 – This Quantity will last for 2 Months
WHAT IS RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS?
Arthritis is a form of joint disorder which results in inflammation of one or more joints. Rheumatoid Arthritis is a type of arthritis that stays over for a prolonged period of time and results in inflammation of bone joints and the tissues around them. Pain around the joints, inability to move freely and general body discomfort are the main symptoms of this condition. Ayurveda can effectively moderate this condition if an individual receives management accordingly.
What Is The Cause Of Rheumatoid Arthritis In Ayurveda?
According to Ayurveda – vata, pitta and kapha are three energies in the body represent the disease free state of an individual. Imbalance of any of three energies result in health complications. In Ayurveda cause of rheumatoid arthritis is the imbalance of vata dosha. Due to this, impairment of digestive fire occurs which results in the formation of ama (toxin) in body. This ama (toxin) gets deposited in the joints, causing the rheumatoid arthritis.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is generally a result of imbalance between these energies and can also be caused by:
- Weak immune system.
- Genetic structure of an individual can also be the cause.
Age also plays a vital role.
- Sometimes bacterial infections can also trigger this condition.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO MANAGE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
1. Boswellia Curcumin
Boswellia Curcumin is a combination of standardized extracts of two herbs – Shallaki (Boswellia curcumin) and Haridra (Curcuma longa). These herbs very well known for their actions and properties. Boswellia Curcumin Capsules are effective to bring relief in inflammatory and painful conditions that makes its successful use in rheumatoid arthritis. They besides reducing pain and swelling also improve local blood circulation and flexibility of your joints.
- Shallaki (Boswellia curcumin): Boswellia herb having boswellic acids reduces against inflammation and arthritis. Boswellia resource of anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties and is effective in reducing joint swelling, arthritic pain and morning stiffness and increases the mobility.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): It is an extraction of rhizomes of Curcuma longa. This herb with medicinal nature has anti-inflammatory effects and helpful to treat the Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Dosage: 2 capsules daily for two times with warm water, after meals.
2. JOINT AID CAPSULES
Joint Aid capsules is an effective herbal formulation of Planet Ayurveda to treat the rheumatoid arthritis. Herbs used in the formulation of this herbal product are packed with the anti-inflammatory properties which help to relieve the both pain and inflammation. Herbs used in the formulation of joint aid capsules are given below:
- Nirgundi (Vitex nirgundo)
- Shallaki (Boswellia curcumin)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale)
- Guggulu (Comiphora mukul)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Nirgundi (Vitex nigundo): Nirgundi is a small plant aromatic herb whose flower, fruit and leaves are used for its medicinal properties. It has anti-histamine, anti- inflammatory properties and is a muscle relaxant.
- Shallaki (Boswellia curcumin): Boswellia is a herb that has boswellic acids which fight against inflammation and helpful in treating arthritis. Boswellia has an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic action in acute and chronic conditions of inflammation. Boswellia is effective herb in reducing joint swelling, arthritic pain and morning stiffness and increases the mobility.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) : Ashwagandha is a natural herb with anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. It maintain balances of tridosha, specially kapha and vata. It is an amazing herb for keeping the joints healthy and quite effective in the rheumatoid arthritis. Ashwagandha in combination with other herbs supports Osteoarthritis and other similar inflammatory conditions.
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale): Zingiber officinale, commonly known as dry ginger. Dry Ginger is also one more useful anti-inflammatory herb and very potent analgesic that relieves the pain and inflammations.
- Guggulu (Comiphora mukul): Guggulu herb has analgesic and anti-inflammatory action which are almost immediate natural remedy to reduce joint pains and swelling. In Ayurveda it is considered as one of the very useful herb for rheumatoid arthritis. This herb has property that reverses the degenerative effects occurring in bones and joints and relieves pain in arthritis.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia): Giloy is the herb having antipyretic and anti-inflammatory property which makes it to be used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Dosage: 2 capsules, two times in day with warm water, after meals.
3. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha capsules are prepared from the pure extract of herb Withania somnifera. Use of this herb is quite good to treat the rheumatoid arthritis. Ashwagandha is a good rejuvenating herb that helps to retain nourishment of the tissues, muscles and bones. Its regular use can bring the strength back to muscles, relieves the muscles and calms down the system. It has the anti-inflammatory effects which helps in reduction of swellings and restoring blood supply.
- Ashwagandha is a pure ayurvedic formulation that contains the concentrated properties of the raw herb in a small capsule to enrich the body.
- It has worked well in cases of impotency, stress, constipation, rheumatism and many more chronic ailments.
- The herb Ashwagandha is believed to possess naturally rejuvenating properties to the body. All such medical issues related to fatigue, stress and weakness are managed using this herb.
Dosage: 2 capsules daily two times with warm water, after meals.
4. Aamvatantak Churna
Aamvatantak churna is purely a natural herbal product with a good blend of herbs. This churna help in elimination of toxins (ama) in body. This herbal formulation gives beneficial effects particularly in conditions like joint stiffness in morning and severe joint pain. It helps in the reduction of local pain, swelling and stiffness. More over use of this herbal product is quite good to boosts the immune system and improves the blood flow of affected joints.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera):
- Methi-Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Gorakhmundi (Rice Field Weed)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Ashwagandha is an anti-inflammatory herbs that relieves the joint pains naturally. Ayurveda has explained the use of this herb in severe cases of crippling rheumatoid arthritis in ancient time especially in case of deformity in the joint structure due to erosions. It prevents the depletion of calcium from the joints, and lessens the pain and helps in building the body strength. Much effective in case of swollen joints, inflammatory conditions of joints. Ashwagandha is there for very useful herb for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Methi-Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Fenugreek is very beneficial herb for Rheumatoid arthritis. Anti-inflammatory activities of this herb are quite effective to reduce the pain in joints and muscles.
- Suranjan (Colchicum automnale): This herb is not only useful in Rheumatoid Arthritis but also effective in disturbed uric acid metabolism. Ayurveda has made this herb useful for painful joints swollen due to imbalance in uric acid metabolism due presence of ‘Colchicine’. It reduces the pain and inflammation in the joints naturally. Found to have great use for rheumatoid arthritis and joint pains due to other reasons.
- Gorakhmundi (Rice Field Weed): It is another valuable herb for normalizing the uric acid metabolism and is as well helpful in managing the painful joints. It is worthwhile in cleansing the system and reducing symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): This medicinal herb known to have inflammatory, Analgesic, Antioxidant and Immunity booster properties that gives relief by lessening the pain, tenderness, inflammation of the joints. Providing nourishment to joints and gives strength to the joints as well as body. It is beneficial for overall health.
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale): Usually called as ‘Dry Ginger one of the major herbs that makes the removal of ‘ama’ acting as a detoxifying. It is an effective pain killer as well as anti-inflammatory herb. The great natural remedy to reduce joint pains and swelling. Ayurvedic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis.
Dosage: 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water, before meals.
5. RumoGin 5 Capsules
Rumogin capsules are a pure herbal formulation which comprise of Curcumin, Saunth, shallaki, Maricha and Pippali. This herbal combination works towards complete detoxification of the body as a result making the joints healthy and movable again. It aids in managing Rheumatoid arthritis effectively.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with warm water, after meals.
6. Yograj Guggul
This is a classical Ayurvedic formulation for musculoskeletal disorders. This classical formulation is used for painful joints and muscles. Yograj guggul is an effective remedy for all Vata disorders. It provides relief from pain and swelling in the joints. This Ayurvedic medicine acts as an antioxidant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and also promotes a healthy immune system. This herbal formulation also maintains healthy metabolism and removes toxins from the body by digesting the Aama dosha. This remedy rejuvenates the skeletal and neuromuscular systems. It contains wonderful herbs that help in alleviating the pain and swelling in the body.
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul)
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris)
- Yavani (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Chavya (Piper chaba)
- Ajmoda (Trachyspermum roxburghianum)
- Jeeraka (Cyminum cummini)
- Devdaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Kushtha (Saussurea lappa)
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata)
- Dhanayak (Coriandrum sativum)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus)
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Dalchini (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Usheera (Vetiveria zizanioides)
- Yava (Hordeum Vulgare)
- Talispatra (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Guggul: It has a pungent and bitter taste. It is helpful in pacifying all three doshas. It is very effective in fracture and muscular pains. It also provides relief from digestive problems. Guggul has analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions. Thus they provide instant results in reducing joint pains and swelling. In Ayurveda, it is considered one of the very useful ingredients for rheumatoid arthritis. This herb has the property that reverses the degenerative effects occurring in bones and joints and relieves pain in arthritis.
- Chitrak: This herb helps in improving digestion due to its appetizer and digestive properties. It also helps in various skin diseases such as acne, dermatitis due to its antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. Due to its digestive property, it is very beneficial in digesting ama (endotoxins) which is the root cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Gokshura: This herb is very helpful in water retention and improves the function of the liver and kidneys. This herb is very beneficial in increasing the level of albumin in liver cirrhosis patients. It is the best herb for energy generating and improving blood circulation in the body. Gokshura is also playing a great role in enhancing sexual power. It improves the strength of the body by eliminating the toxins from the body.
- Yavani: This is also known as Ajwain in Hindi. It is a famous Indian spice. This is mainly used in all digestive problems, RA is one of them. It has a pungent and bitter taste and hot potency, so is helpful in balancing Kapha and Vata dosha. It improves digestion strength, reduces abdominal pain, stimulates digestive fire, digests aama (endotoxins), etc.
- Chavya: This herb is one among in Panchkola group. It is used in abdominal pain, indigestion, anorexia, etc. Chavya relieves constipation and improves digestion strength. It balances Kapha and Vata dosha. Due to this property, it is helpful in providing relief from RA symptoms.
- Ajmoda: This is the best herb in providing relief in arthritic conditions. This is used externally as well as internally. It is helpful in the treatment of gouty arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and non-specific arthritis. It is also helpful in bloating, indigestion, flatulence, etc.
- Jeeraka: This is a very good source of potassium and iron. It helps in the building up of the immune system. It is rich in antioxidants and has antibacterial properties too. Jeeraka aids in digestion and is helpful in indigestion, bloating, diarrhea, etc.
- Devdaru: This herb is pungent in taste and helps in pacifying Vata and Kapha dosha. It is helpful in treating rheumatoid arthritis. It is best for treating conditions such as asthma, productive cough, pruritus, skin ailments, digestive ailments, polyuria, fever, etc.
- Ela: It is a very good Indian spice with sweetness. It acts as an antioxidant and helps in removing the endotoxins from the body. It is helpful in managing blood pressure, asthma, indigestion, dysuria, etc.
- Kushtha: It helps to improve digestion by preventing the growth of bacteria in the large intestines. It has a bitter, pungent and sweet taste. It helps in pacifying Vata dosha.it helps in diseases like gout, skin problems, liver disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, etc.
- Rasna: This is an effective herb for managing cough and cold due to its hot and Kapha balancing properties. It manages cough, releases mucus from the respiratory passage. It is also very beneficial in kidney problems. It provides relief from arthritic problems also due to its Vata pacifying properties.
- Dhanayak: It has been used as an integral part of Indian dietetics. It helps in the treatment of stomach pain, hyperacidity, flatulence, skin inflammation, diabetes, indigestion, cholesterol, reduces cholesterol, etc.
- Amalaki: This fruit promotes a good immune system. Amla fruit is a great source of Vitamin C and also it has antioxidant properties and due to this, it is helpful in excreting the toxins from the body. It supports healthy digestion.
- Haritaki: This herb is used as a Rasayana (Rejuvenative) in Ayurveda. The fruit of Haritaki is very helpful in digestive disorders. This herb has a mild laxative effect and is effective in constipation and thus helpful in digestive Aama (Endotoxins). It is also good for cardiac health. It relieves abdominal cramps, bloating, fever, piles, etc. It balances all three doshas i.e. Vata, pitta, and Kapha.
- Bibhitaki: It helps in managing the loss of appetite, thirst, bloating, and flatulence due to its hot potency. It enhances the pachak Agni (Digestive fire) that helps in digesting the food easily. It promotes good health.
- Musta: It promotes good liver health, kidney health, and digestive health. This ingredient provides relief from pain and inflammation. Due to these two properties, it is very helpful in managing arthritis conditions.
- Shunthi: This ingredient has a hot potency. It acts wonderfully as an appetizer and is thus helpful in stimulating digestive fire. It has anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, and antibacterial properties. Shunthi improves the metabolism of the body.
- Maricha: This herb improves the health of the digestive system and respiratory systems. It helps in digestion and alleviates the symptoms of indigestion, flatulence, dysentery, etc, and also manages the symptoms of cold, cough, bronchitis, asthma, etc.
- Pippali: This is an effective herb that manages all types of digestive disorders. It promotes good and healthy digestion. This is a unique aromatic herb that is traditionally used for digestive and respiratory disorders.
- Dalchini: This herb is an aromatic spice that is obtained from the bark of the cinnamon genus. It is used as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and cardio-protective. It enhances the appetite by improving the digestion power and is thus helpful in treating Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Usheera: This herb is coolant in nature. It pacifies the Pitta and Kapha dosha. This supports regular digestion by maintaining normal acid levels in the gut. This is the best herb for bleeding disorders.
- Yava: It is rich in dietary fibers which makes it a healthy nutritional food. This ingredient aids in weight loss as it reduces bad cholesterol and triglycerides. It has antioxidant properties also.
- Talispatra: It is helpful in managing rheumatoid arthritis and other digestive disorders due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used in the treatment of diabetes, indigestion, bloating, heartburn, constipation, irregular bowel movements, etc.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily with warm water, after meals.
HOW CAN OUR RA CARE PACK HELPS YOU?
Ayurveda holds in its womb answers to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system.
Our RA Care Pack is a complete solution to all the types of problems associated with Rheumatoid arthritis. It has the perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda as the best anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic herbs. The herbs contained therein have distinctive properties leading to relief and reduced symptoms. Curcumin herb gently reduces the pain caused by Rheumatoid arthritis and helps with minimising the symptoms of the disease. Ashwagandha is a super effective anti-inflammatory herb and controls the swelling in the joints. Guggul herb is a renowned ayurvedic herb and has excellent rejuvenating and revitalizing properties, thus it spreads its efficacies throughout the body. Joint Aid plus is an excellent herbal supplement and helps in controlling acute and chronic inflammatory reactions during this condition. Our RA Care Pack comprehensively deals with this condition equipped with all the best natural herbs of the Ayurveda.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.