EFFECTIVE HERBS AND HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO MANAGE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
|1||Boswellia Curcumin||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Aamvatantak Churna||2 Packs (100gm Each)|
|3||Ashwagandha Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|4||Joint Aid Plus||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|5||RumoGin 5 Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
Product Quantity is as per dosage required by Adults – For Patients Under Age 14 – This Quantity will last for 2 Months
WHAT IS RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS?
Arthritis is a form of joint disorder which results in inflammation of one or more joints. Rheumatoid Arthritis is a type of arthritis that stays over for a prolonged period of time and results in inflammation of bone joints and the tissues around them. Pain around the joints, inability to move freely and general body discomfort are the main symptoms of this condition. Ayurveda can effectively moderate this condition if an individual receives management accordingly.
What Is The Cause Of Rheumatoid Arthritis In Ayurveda?
According to Ayurveda – vata, pitta and kapha are three energies in the body represent the disease free state of an individual. Imbalance of any of three energies result in health complications. In Ayurveda cause of rheumatoid arthritis is the imbalance of vata dosha. Due to this, impairment of digestive fire occurs which results in the formation of ama (toxin) in body. This ama (toxin) gets deposited in the joints, causing the rheumatoid arthritis.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is generally a result of imbalance between these energies and can also be caused by:
- Weak immune system.
- Genetic structure of an individual can also be the cause.
Age also plays a vital role.
- Sometimes bacterial infections can also trigger this condition.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO MANAGE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
1. Boswellia Curcumin
Boswellia Curcumin is a combination of standardized extracts of two herbs – Shallaki (Boswellia curcumin) and Haridra (Curcuma longa). These herbs very well known for their actions and properties. Boswellia Curcumin Capsules are effective to bring relief in inflammatory and painful conditions that makes its successful use in rheumatoid arthritis. They besides reducing pain and swelling also improve local blood circulation and flexibility of your joints.
- Shallaki (Boswellia curcumin): Boswellia herb having boswellic acids reduces against inflammation and arthritis. Boswellia resource of anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties and is effective in reducing joint swelling, arthritic pain and morning stiffness and increases the mobility.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): It is an extraction of rhizomes of Curcuma longa. This herb with medicinal nature has anti-inflammatory effects and helpful to treat the Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Dosage: 2 capsules daily for two times with water after meal.
2. JOINT AID CAPSULES
Joint Aid capsules is an effective herbal formulation of Planet Ayurveda to treat the rheumatoid arthritis. Herbs used in the formulation of this herbal product are packed with the anti-inflammatory properties which help to relieve the both pain and inflammation. Herbs used in the formulation of joint aid capsules are given below:
- Nirgundi (Vitex nirgundo)
- Shallaki (Boswellia curcumin)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale)
- Guggulu (Comiphora mukul)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Nirgundi (Vitex nigundo): Nirgundi is a small plant aromatic herb whose flower, fruit and leaves are used for its medicinal properties. It has anti-histamine, anti- inflammatory properties and is a muscle relaxant.
- Shallaki (Boswellia curcumin): Boswellia is a herb that has boswellic acids which fight against inflammation and helpful in treating arthritis. Boswellia has an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic action in acute and chronic conditions of inflammation. Boswellia is effective herb in reducing joint swelling, arthritic pain and morning stiffness and increases the mobility.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) : Ashwagandha is a natural herb with anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. It maintain balances of tridosha, specially kapha and vata. It is an amazing herb for keeping the joints healthy and quite effective in the rheumatoid arthritis. Ashwagandha in combination with other herbs supports Osteoarthritis and other similar inflammatory conditions.
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale): Zingiber officinale, commonly known as dry ginger. Dry Ginger is also one more useful anti-inflammatory herb and very potent analgesic that relieves the pain and inflammations.
- Guggulu (Comiphora mukul): Guggulu herb has analgesic and anti-inflammatory action which are almost immediate natural remedy to reduce joint pains and swelling. In Ayurveda it is considered as one of the very useful herb for rheumatoid arthritis. This herb has property that reverses the degenerative effects occurring in bones and joints and relieves pain in arthritis.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia): Giloy is the herb having antipyretic and anti-inflammatory property which makes it to be used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Dosage: 2 capsules, two times in day with water after meals.
3. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha capsules are prepared from the pure extract of herb Withania somnifera. Use of this herb is quite good to treat the rheumatoid arthritis. Ashwagandha is a good rejuvenating herb that helps to retain nourishment of the tissues, muscles and bones. Its regular use can bring the strength back to muscles, relieves the muscles and calms down the system. It has the anti-inflammatory effects which helps in reduction of swellings and restoring blood supply.
- Ashwagandha is a pure ayurvedic formulation that contains the concentrated properties of the raw herb in a small capsule to enrich the body.
- It has worked well in cases of impotency, stress, constipation, rheumatism and many more chronic ailments.
- The herb Ashwagandha is believed to possess naturally rejuvenating properties to the body. All such medical issues related to fatigue, stress and weakness are managed using this herb.
Dosage: 2 capsules daily two times with water after meal.
4. Aamvatantak Churna
Aamvatantak churna is purely a natural herbal product with a good blend of herbs. This churna help in elimination of toxins (ama) in body. This herbal formulation gives beneficial effects particularly in conditions like joint stiffness in morning and severe joint pain. It helps in the reduction of local pain, swelling and stiffness. More over use of this herbal product is quite good to boosts the immune system and improves the blood flow of affected joints.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera):
- Methi-Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Gorakhmundi (Rice Field Weed)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Ashwagandha is an anti-inflammatory herbs that relieves the joint pains naturally. Ayurveda has explained the use of this herb in severe cases of crippling rheumatoid arthritis in ancient time especially in case of deformity in the joint structure due to erosions. It prevents the depletion of calcium from the joints, and lessens the pain and helps in building the body strength. Much effective in case of swollen joints, inflammatory conditions of joints. Ashwagandha is there for very useful herb for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Methi-Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Fenugreek is very beneficial herb for Rheumatoid arthritis. Anti-inflammatory activities of this herb are quite effective to reduce the pain in joints and muscles.
- Suranjan (Colchicum automnale): This herb is not only useful in Rheumatoid Arthritis but also effective in disturbed uric acid metabolism. Ayurveda has made this herb useful for painful joints swollen due to imbalance in uric acid metabolism due presence of ‘Colchicine’. It reduces the pain and inflammation in the joints naturally. Found to have great use for rheumatoid arthritis and joint pains due to other reasons.
- Gorakhmundi (Rice Field Weed): It is another valuable herb for normalizing the uric acid metabolism and is as well helpful in managing the painful joints. It is worthwhile in cleansing the system and reducing symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): This medicinal herb known to have inflammatory, Analgesic, Antioxidant and Immunity booster properties that gives relief by lessening the pain, tenderness, inflammation of the joints. Providing nourishment to joints and gives strength to the joints as well as body. It is beneficial for overall health.
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale): Usually called as ‘Dry Ginger one of the major herbs that makes the removal of ‘ama’ acting as a detoxifying. It is an effective pain killer as well as anti-inflammatory herb. The great natural remedy to reduce joint pains and swelling. Ayurvedic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis.
Dosage: 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful twice daily, with plain water or Aloe Vera juice after meals.
5. RumoGin 5 Capsules
Rumogin capsules are a pure herbal formulation which comprise of Curcumin, Saunth, shallaki, Maricha and Pippali. This herbal combination works towards complete detoxification of the body as a result making the joints healthy and movable again. It aids in managing Rheumatoid arthritis effectively.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with water after meal.
HOW CAN OUR RA Care PACK HELPS YOU?
Ayurveda holds in its womb answers to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system.
Our RA Care Pack is a complete solution to all the types of problems associated with Rheumatoid arthritis. It has the perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda as the best anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic herbs. The herbs contained therein have distinctive properties leading to relief and reduced symptoms. Curcumin herb gently reduces the pain caused by Rheumatoid arthritis and helps with minimising the symptoms of the disease. Ashwagandha is a super effective anti-inflammatory herb and controls the swelling in the joints. Guggul herb is a renowned ayurvedic herb and has excellent rejuvenating and revitalizing properties, thus it spreads its efficacies throughout the body. Joint Aid plus is an excellent herbal supplement and helps in controlling acute and chronic inflammatory reactions during this condition. Our RA Care Pack comprehensively deals with this condition equipped with all the best natural herbs of the Ayurveda.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.