- Ingredients used in Rasna Churna : Rasna
- Latin Name : Pluchea lanceolata
- Part Used for Medicinal Purpose : Leaf, Rhizome
It is an herb mentioned in Ayurveda in the treatment of gout, abdominal pain, indigestion, cough, gout, and general debility.
Names in Different Languages
- Hindi Name : Rayasan, Vayusurai
- Punjabi Name : Sarmai
- In many other languages of India, it is known as rasna.
- Suvaha, Elaparni
- Yuktarasa, Gandhamoola, Sugandha
- Shreyasi, Atirasa
Medicinal Properties of Rasna
- Ras (Taste) : Tikta (Bitter)
- Guna (Quality) : Guru (Heavy)
- Veerya (Potency) : Ushna (Hot)
- Vipaka : Katu (Undergoes Pungent Taste after Digestion)
- Karma (Actions) : Kapha Vata Shamaka (Reduces Vata and Kapha Dosha)
- Prabhava (Special Action): Vishagna (Controls Poison)
1 tsp twice daily with plain water after meals.
Health Benefits of Rasna Churna
- Useful in digestive disorders, relieves Ama dosha
- Provides relief in asthma and other chronic respiratory disorders
- Helpful in toxic conditions like poisoning
- Provides relief in gout
- Helpful in hiccups and fever
- Useful in Ascites and enlargement of the abdomen
- Also useful in cough and cold conditions
- Provides relief in back pain and flanks (sides of the abdomen)
- Use to treat vata disorders and rheumatoid arthritis
- Very useful in amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea
- Useful in skin infections and worm infestation
- Useful in treating blood disorders
- Helpful in treating tuberculosis
Therapeutic Uses of Rasna Churna
Regular use of rasna helps in preventing patients from the breathlessness attack. It works by preventing congestion and excessive mucus secretion in the lungs. It helps to prevent constriction of muscles in the respiratory tract. It reduces the tightness in the chest. It works as an anti-inflammatory and provides relief to the patient.
It provides relief to the patient by acting as a muscle relaxant and it also works on the inflammation by acting as an anti-inflammatory. It provides relief in nerve pain by acting as nerve pain medication. It also acts as an analgesic (pain reliever) and provides relief to the patient.
Rasna Churna reduces the uric acid in the body with reducing the pain and inflammation of the body. Thus, also acts as an anti-inflammatory that reduces the inflammation of joints and also acts as an analgesic that reduces the symptom of gout, like pain in joints. This improves the movements in joints.
This churna acts as narcotic that is effective in osteoarthritis. It acts as an anti-inflammatory by reducing the inflammation in joints. It is useful in the treatment of other mechanical disorders like degradation of joints including articular cartilage. It provides relief in other symptoms like stiffness tenderness and sometimes infusion.
5. Rheumatoid Arthritis
It has both analgesics as well as anti-inflammatory property. It alleviates joint pain as well as inflammation. It is very effective in this disease. In Ayurveda, it is the best drug used in Vata disorders.
6. Skin Diseases
It acts as an anti-pyretic that helps to cure skin diseases like eczema, and other worm infections and other symptoms like itching, inflammation, redness etc and also provides relief in fungal and bacterial infection by its antifungal as well as antibacterial property.
It acts as a laxative for the treatment of constipation that softens the stool and provides relief to the patient. This churna is very effective in constipation and provides relieve in other symptoms like pain in rectum and abdomen, weakness and fatigue.
8. Female Genital Disorders
Rasna Churna is very effective in female genital disorders like amenorrhea, dysmenorrheal and other related disorders. It provides relief to the patients in symptoms like pelvic pain, acne, headache, milky nipple discharge etc.
9. Digestive Disorders
This churna promotes the digestion and helps in increasing appetite that helps in maintaining the balance between the nutrition and diet and hence provides relief in the symptoms like heartburn, abdominal pain, and distension, loss of appetite etc.
10. Blood Purifier
This churna helps in purifying the blood and reduces the toxins in the blood by its anti-toxic property. It acts as a detox supplement to keep the blood clean and free of toxins and waste.
This churna helps in treating fever by its antipyretic property and also acts as an antibiotic and provides relief to the patient in such symptoms like headache, pain, sweating etc. This is the most effective drug used in Ayurveda used in fever.
There are no side effects of using rasna churna if consumed as per prescription. Care should be taken if it consumed as per prescribed dosage.
The advantage of using Rasna churna offered by Planet Ayurveda:
- There are many reasons that made this churna superior from other products available in the market:
- This churna is 100% natural
- Prepared from the best natural herb
- No color added
- Testing of this medicine is not done on animals
- Only organic products are used for better results
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda experts
- Planet Ayurveda is offering these products at a very reasonable and competitive price.