YASTHIMADHU GHAN VATI – A PERFECT RASAYANA AND BEST REMEDY FOR RESPIRATORY DISORDERS
Yasthimadhu ghan vati by planet ayurveda is formulated for providing rasayana effect and aiding respiratory benefits. Rasayana is referred to as ayurvedic rejuvenation therapy. Now let’s know about rejuvenation therapy. Rejuvenation therapy means revitalizing all the cells of the body by eliminating the unhealthy effects of the body and detoxification. Now comes to rasayana therapy, rasayana is compiled of two words- Rasa and ayana where rasa stands for basic kernel which nourishes the body and ayana means the pathway, so the pathway with which the body is nourished and revitalize is known as rasayana therapy. So let’s study all about yashtimadhu ghan vati and its benefits.
Therapeutic Purposes of Yasthimadhu Ghan Vati
- Cures all respiratory issues
- Improves digestive ailments
- Reduce acidity and relieves constipation
- Helps in weight loss
- Aids menstrual issues
- Improves intellectual power
- Reduce depression and stress
- Boosts up immunity
Ingredients Used in Yasthimadhu Ghan Vati
EACH TABLET IS 500 MG
|Sr. No.||Indian Name||Botanical Name||Quantity|
|1.||Yasthimadhu||Glycyrrhiza glabra||500 mg|
Benefits of the Used Ingredients In Yasthimadhu Ghan Vati
1. Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
It is one of the medhya rasayana. It is known by the name of yashtimadhu as it has a sweet stem and root. Also yashtimadhu is called madhuka due to its sweet taste. According to acharya, charaka yashtimadhu is considered as jeevaneeya (promotes longevity), varnya (improves skin complexion), kanthya (improves voice), shonita sthapana (stops bleeding). It pacifies vata and pitta. As it possesses guru (heavy) and snigdha (oiliness) properties, it aids in balancing vata dosha. Also it is cold in potency and has a sweet taste and cold potency so it is also helpful in pacifying aggravated pitta dosha. Along with that all its guna are responsible for kapha utkleshan (promotes kapha) and acts as a great expectorant.
Who can use Yasthimadhu Ghan Vati?
All children and adults are allowed to consume yashtimadhu ghan vati. These tablets are very easy to consume and should be taken with the advice of a physician only.
Specific Diseases Aids by Yasthimadhu Ghan Vati
- First of all it is one among the 4 medhya rasayanas so it is helpful in promoting all the conditions related to the nervous and brain health like mood disorders, depression, stress, epilepsy, dementia, etc.
- As it is a great expectorant it is very beneficial in respiratory disorders in which there is accumulation of mucus in the body. In those diseases it expels accumulated mucus by promoting kapha in the body.Diseases included are- Pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma and many others.
- Due to its pitta pacifying properties it promotes skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, eczema, urticaria and many more skin conditions.
Dosage of Yasthimadhu Ghan Vati
- Children dosage: 1-2 tablets twice daily
- Adult dosage: 2-4 tablets twice daily
It should be taken after meals and with plain water. The dosage must be taken as prescribed by the physician.
Side Effects Of Yasthimadhu Ghan Vati
As such it does not have any side effects if taken under the prescribed dosage but if a person takes the wrong dosage and without any prescription then there may be some side effects. A diabetic person must take the physician’s advice before consuming it as it has madhura ras and snigdha guna that are kapha pacifying.
- Product form: Tablet form
- Package time: Bottled
- Package quantity: 120 tablets in each packaging
Advantages of Using Yasthimadhu Ghan Vati By Planet Ayurveda
- These tablets include pure herbal extract of yashtimadhu.
- Free from all kinds of additives and preservatives like starch, color, fiber, yeast, fillers, raw material, etc.
- Formulation is prepared under the strict supervision of M.D. Ayurveda doctors.
- After the formulation is ready it is tested in the labs for proper quality checking.
- This formulation is totally vegetarian.
- Due to all the above qualities these tablets can be consumed by any person under the proper guidance of a physician and do not cause any side effects.
- It is beneficial in various conditions such as improving brain functioning and respiratory conditions as mentioned in the above study.
Yashtimadhu ghan vati by planet ayurveda is a perfect rasayana and best remedy for all respiratory disorders. It consists of single herb yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) which possess various miraculous properties such as madhura (sweet), guru (heavy), snigdha (unctuous) and sheeta veerya (cold potency) which makes yashtimadhu one of the best kapha nisaaraka (expectorant) in ayurveda. So if you are having any respiratory issues like bronchitis, asthma, cold, cough, etc you can consume yashtimadhu ghan vati on advice of an Ayurvedic practitioner.
There are no reviews yet.