Effective Herbal Remedies To Deal with Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
|1||Gokshuradi Guggul||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|2||Punarnava Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|3||Varunadi Vati||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|4||Chandanadi Vati||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|5||Reno Plan Syrup||3 Bottles (200ml Each)|
What Is Urinary Tract Infection?
An infection that affects any organ that is involved the process of urine formation to its expulsion through the body is known as the Urinary tract infection. The urinary tract is made up of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and the urethra. The urine forms in the kidneys and is transferred to the bladder for storage through the ureters. It then passes through the urethra. The infection resides in any one of these.
Cause Of Urinary Tract Infections
In Ayurveda it is believed that there are three energies vata, pittta and kapha in the body which are responsible for the good health. Urinary tract infections are due to the imbalance of pitta dosha. These infections result in various complications like inflammation of urethra, infection in bladder and kidneys. There are various herbs present in Ayurveda which help in healing of these urinary tract infections.
What Is The Cause Of Urinary Tract Infection?
There can be a number of causes related to urinary tract infection. The most common cause of infection is bacterial generation.
- Bacteria, especially E.coli has been accounted for more than 90% of the reason for urinary tract infection. This bacteria usually attacks the urethra.
- The E.coli resides in the human colon. The colon is very near to the anal aperture and this leads to bacterial infection of the urinary tract being more frequently related to bacteria.
- This is usually caused by sexual transmission of the bacteria from the anal region to the urethra. This type of infection is mostly seen in females.
- People with blockage in urinary tract like the ones suffering from stones or prostatitis are at higher risk to develop urinary infection.
- In women, who are sexually active and have intercourse frequently the chances to develop urinary tract infection is higher
What Are The Symptoms Of Urinary Tract Infection?
The human urinary tract can be divided into upper urinary tract and lower urinary tract. The kidney and the ureters are a part of the upper urinary tract and the bladder and urethra form the lower urinary tract. The symptoms are usually divided based on the area affected.
Lower Urinary tract Symptoms:
- Lower abdominal pain
- Dysuria: it is difficulty in passing urine
- The inflammation of bladder known as cystitis and of urethra known ad urethritis occurs
- Bad odour from urine
- Cloudy urine
Upper Urinary tract Symptoms:
- High grade fever
Planet Ayurveda’s Herbal Care Package For Treating Urinary Tract Infection
1. PUNARNAVA CAPSULES
Punarnava capsules are prepared from using 100% standardized extracts of Boerhavia diffusa. Punarnava has the diuretic properties and help to reduce the inflammation of urethra and bladder in the case of urinary tract infections.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice daily with warm water after meal.
2. GOKSHURADI GUGGUL
Gokshuradi Guggul is one of the Classical Ayurvedic Formulations prepared by Planet Ayurveda Ayurveda as per mentioned in Classical texts. Let’s Discuss below what are the ingredients of this formulation and how it is beneficial in case of UTI.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris): Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) herb helps in reducing the growth of bacteria causing UTI. It consists of diuretic properties that help in correcting the urine flow. The cold potency of this herb is highly effective in reducing the burning sensation in case of UTI.
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul): Guggul (Commiphora mukul) is one of the best shotha hara (anti-inflammatory) herbs due to which it helps in reducing inflammation in case of UTI. The amazing shoolhara properties of the herbs show good results in reducing pain associated with UTI.
- Marich (Piper nigrum): Marich (Piper nigrum) is a herb that consists of potent anti-infective properties. It helps in killing UTI causing bacterias and it is also beneficial in managing the pain due to inflammation.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale): Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is an effective herb to fight with the inflammation and infection in the Urinary Tract. It consists of a constituent named gingerol which is effective in reducing burning sensation in pain in UTI.
- Pippali (Piper longum): Pippali (Piper longum) consists of diuretic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and analgesic properties, which are really effective to manage the symptoms of UTI.
- Amla (Emblica officinalis): Amla (Emblica officinalis) consists of vitamin C which aids Gokshuradi guggul to combat UTI by inhibiting the bacterial growth. This herb consists of antioxidant properties which helps in preventing further growth of bacterias.
- Mustak (Cyperus rotundus): Mustak (Cyperus rotundus) is not only used for removing bacteria and germs from the body, but also for recurring fever conditions, due to its strong anti-bacterial, anti-viral and antifungal properties. It also aids in the reduction of general debility, fatigue and weakness as well as improving overall body vitality.
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica): Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) is beneficial in strengthening and tonifying the Urinary System. It is quite effective in reducing burning sensation due to UTI as it consists of Pitta pacifying properties.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) consists of rejuvenating properties which are really very effective in maintaining bladder health by preventing it from bad impact of bacterial growth.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily with warm water after meal.
3. VARUNADI VATI
This herbal product is the combination of various herbs which are discussed below:
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Roots of punarnava have diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties which are quite effective to provide relief in urinary tract infections.
- Varun (Crataeva nurvala): It helps to reduce painful urination in urinary tract infections and also has the antimicrobial properties. It helps to kill the microorganisms which are responsible for inflammation in urethra and bladder.
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris): Gokshur helps to provide relief in the inflammation and swelling of urethra associated with the urinary tract infections.
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul): This herb is also known to be quite good in managing the symptoms associated with urinary tract infections like burning sensation in urination, frequent urination etc.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily with warm water after meal.
4. CHANDANADI VATI
Chandanadi Vati is prepared by Planet Ayurveda under the strict guidance of M.D. Ayurveda practitioners as per mentioned in classical Ayurvedic Texts. This herb consists of various properties that aids in managing the symptoms of UTI. Below let’s see what are the ingredients of these tablets and how these ingredients are beneficial in case of UTI.
- Safed Chandan (Santalum album): Safed Chandan (Santalum album) consists of cold potency along with Kapha and Pitta Shamaka properties which are helpful in reducing burning sensation in case of UTI. This herb has diuretic properties which helps in easy passage of urine without any pain.
- Kabab Chini (Piper cubeba): If you experience pain or a burning sensation while urinating, kabab chini (Piper cubeba) can help. It also aids retention of urine and induces urination if you are having difficulty doing so.
- Safed Rai (Sinapis alba): Safed Rai (Sinapis alba) helps in reducing pain, swelling and inflammation. This herb acts as an antibacterial agent which reduces or kills the UTI causing bacterias.
- Gandha Biroja (Pinus longifolia): Gandhabiroja (Pinus longifolia) consists of Mutral (Diuretic) properties which increases the urine and thus eliminates UTI causing bacterias faster.
- Kattha (Senegalia catechu): Kattha (Senegalia catechu) consists of tannins which serve with amazing anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation as well as associated pain in the flank, pelvis and abdomen and reduces pressure in the bottom part of the pelvis.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): Amla (Emblica officinalis) is high in vitamin C, which helps Chandanadi Vati fight UTI by inhibiting bacterial growth. This herb contains antioxidant properties that aid in the prevention of bacteria growth.
- Kapur (Cinnamomum camphora): Kapur (Cinnamomum camphora) has analgesic, anti-inflammatory properties as well as antimicrobial effect. These properties of Karpur benefit the patient of UTI. It is also filled with the antioxidant properties that help in preventing the urinary system health from bacteria.
- Rasaut (Berberis aristata): Rasaut (Berberis aristata) is an extract of Daruharidra herb which has amazing health benefits. It also consists of an antimicrobial effect which helps in preventing every kind of infection caused by various types of microbes.
- Gairik (Red ochre): Gairik (Red ochre) consist of cooling properties which aids with Pitta shamaka effect. It has anti-hemorrhagic properties which helps in preventing bleeding in case of UTI.
- Pashanbhed (Bergenia ligulata): Pashanbhed (Bergenia ligulata) consists of diuretic properties which helps in easy passage of urine. Another property of this herb which is beneficial in case of UTI is the antipyretic property of pashanbhed which helps in reducing fever associated with UTI.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris): The herb gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) aids in the reduction of bacteria that cause UTI. It contains diuretic properties that aid in urine flow correction. This herb’s cold potency is extremely effective in reducing the burning sensation associated with UTI.
- Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum): Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum) herb helps in managing symptoms of UTI with its diuretic, antispasmodic and antioxidant properties. The cold potency of this herb helps in pacifying Pitta Dosha thus reducing burning sensation due to UTI.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily with warm water after meal.
5. RENO PLAN SYRUP
Reno Plan Syrup is a herbal juice made by Planet Ayurveda especially formulated for maintaining the health of the Urinary System. This herbal syrup is sugar free so can be consumed even by a diabetic patient. Following we will take a look at the ingredients of this herbal syrup which makes it effective in maintaining the health of the Urinary System.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Mutral (diuretic) effect of Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) helps alleviate burning sensations in urinary tract infections. It increases the flow of urine and alleviates UTI symptoms such as burning while urination.
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri): Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri) can help with urinary problems like burning sensations and frequent urination. This is because of its Sita (cold) and Mutral (diuretic) properties, which aid in the management of urinary manifestations by increasing the flow of urine.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris): Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) due to its anti-inflammatory properties, gokshura has a calming effect. It also has a cooling effect, which helps to alleviate the burning sensation associated with UTI. This assists the body in eliminating all toxin accumulation and ultimately cools and clears the urinary tract and bladder.
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): Pitta balancing property of Kaasni (Cichorium intybus) reduces the symptoms of urinary tract infection, such as a burning sensation during urination. It also provides an effective treatment for urinary disorders such as painful micturition, urinary incontinence, etc.
- Trapusa (Cucumis sativus): Trapusa (Cucumis sativus), due to its cold property, aids in the control of burning sensations in urinary tract infections. Because of its diurectic effect, it also aids in the elimination of toxins from the body.
- Saral (Pinus roxburghii): Saral (Pinus roxburghii) has diuretic properties that help in increasing the flow of urine and manage symptoms associated with UTI such as sudden urge to urination, frequent urination, burning urination, etc.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata): The antibacterial properties of Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) may help the body fight bacterial infections. Although Kalmegh seems to have limited direct antibacterial activity, it may be beneficial for alleviating symptoms associated with bacterial infections.
- Varuna (Crataeva nurvala): Varuna (Crataeva nurvala) has a mutral (diuretic) effect that aids in increasing urine flow, reducing painful urination, strengthening bladder muscles and thus alleviating symptoms associated with UTI.
- Gorakhmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus): Gorakhmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus) consists of cleansing properties which aids in clearing the Urinary tract. Along with this the herb consists of Antipyretic properties which makes these tablets effective in reducing UTI associated fever.
- Kash (Saccharum spontaneum): Kash (Saccharum spontaneum) herb has cooling properties due to which it provides a soothing effect on the Urinary System. This herb has mutral effect on the body which means it provides diuretic effect to your body.
- Kush (Desmostachya bipinnata): Kush (Desmostachya bipinnata) is full of cooling and diuretic properties. It eases the flow of urine and reduces the burning sensation in the UTI. It also cleanses the urinary bladder by relieving retention of urine.
- Shara (Saccharum munja): Shara (Saccharum munja) is an Ayurvedic herb used for purifying blood, thirst, excessive burning sensation, and burning urination. It is a very effective remedy for Mutrakrichha (difficulty urination) due to its diuretic and cooling properties.
- Darbha (Imperata cylindrica): Darbha (Imperata cylindrica) is a herb which has diuretic and antipyretic effects. These effects make this herb effective for managing UTI and further promotes kidney health.
- Ikshu (Saccharum officinarum): Ikshu (Saccharum officinarum) helps in resolving urinary problems, reduces burning sensation as well as tones Urinary bladder by promoting muscle strength
Dosage: 2 tsp twice daily with warm water after meal.
How Can Our UTI Care Pack Help You?
Ayurveda is nature’s gift to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the female reproductive system too.
We have formulated UTI Care Pack keeping in mind the various causes that can lead to infection in the urinary tract. Also our specially chosen herbs have the inherent potential to cure the itching and burns caused by bacterial contamination. The pack contains some of the best herbal herbs that help bring harmony and vitality back to the system and makes in function properly again.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.