BEST HERBAL COMBINATION FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF TALLER YOU PACK
|1||Ashwagandhaghan Vati||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|2||Vikramprash||1 Jar (500 gm)|
|3||Coral Calcium Complex||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|4||Energo Plan Syrup||3 Bottles (200 ml Each)|
PRODUCT QUANTITY IS AS PER DOSAGE REQUIRED BY ADULTS – FOR PATIENTS UNDER AGE 14 – THIS QUANTITY WILL LAST FOR 2 MONTHS
Taller you pack is formulated by Planet Ayurveda for people who are short in height. Short height is one of the major issues nowadays and this condition generally seems to be quite concerning in the growing age. Parents of the children are usually worried about them. In this article, we are going to discuss further in this article what are the reasons for short height and how ayurveda helps in getting rid of this condition. So let’s discuss further.
Small height is a major concern and the growth rate is considered as the main indicator behind the overall health. If small height is noticed in childhood by the parents then this condition is generally easy to handle. The main factor behind the height is growth hormone, further in the causes section we will discuss it in detail along with some other causes of small height. If a person has a small height he becomes the character of disgrace as people start bullying them and they usually suffer from depression in some cases. In this article we will discuss the reasons behind short height, exercises that help in making a person taller and how ayurveda helps in getting rid of smaller height.
Causes Of Small Height
There are certain reasons behind a small height that we are going to discuss below:
- Genetics: Genetics plays an important role behind any condition faced by us related to our physical or mental health. Height is one of the major things that usually depends upon genetics. If somebody is having short height due to genetics, this type of short height is known as familial type.
- Psychosocial stress: If a person faced psychosocial stress in the childhood phase then there is a chance he or she may not grow properly. There is a need to devoid the stressful environment from them.
- Chronic diseases: The growth hormone is released from the pituitary gland and if someone is having any history of chronic disease that is having a bad impact on the pituitary gland may also suffer from short height.
- Malnutrition: Malnutrition is also considered as one of the major reasons behind the delayed growth. It includes inadequate food supplementation, any kind of eating disorder, having a condition which affects appetite and lack of nourishment.
Exercises and Yoga practices for getting rid of Small Height
There are various exercises and yoga practices that help in maintaining height and give you a perfect height. Below are some stretching exercises and yoga tips for having a good height:
- Bar hanging: To practise bar hanging you just need to hang with the help of your hands on the solid bar that usually keeps you up from the ground while holding. Hold the bar for 20 seconds and release. Practice this for at least 3-4 times a day.
- Forward bend: In this we have to stand straight while keeping our arms straight. Slowly move forward and bend yourself till your hands touch your toes while keeping your knees unfold. Stay in this position for about 30 secs and then relax, repeat this for 10 times.
- Pelvic lift: This exercise includes the steps like firstly you have to lie down on your back with straight position, after that bend both knees, keeping pressure on your feet you have to raise your hips gently. Hold the same position for at least 20 seconds and come back on your lower back. Repeat this for 10-15 times.
- Forward spine stretch: This practice is simple as well as effective as it provides proper union of the spine bones. For performing this exercise sit straight with your feet outward and straight. Next step is to bend yourself forward while maintaining a gap of shoulder width between both feet. Touch your toes without bending your knees, hold for a while and release and repeat this 3-4 times for good results.
While practicing these exercises your muscles get stretched and there is proper circulation in the muscles that promotes the height.
- Tadasana: In this exercise the whole body muscles stretch from toe to head. To perform this yogasana you have to stand straight on the floor. You have to inhale and raise your arms upward with lifting the heels and stand with the help of toes. Stay in this position as long as you can, then relax and repeat for 10-20 times.
- Vriksh asana: This is also known as tree pose. You have to firstly stand with both feet together, then fold your right leg and put the right sole on the inner side of your left thighs. After that raise your arms and join your palms together. Be in this position for a while and repeat this with the other leg.
- Sarvang asana: While performing this yogasana you have to lie on the back facing downward. You have to then lift both legs, buttock and back supporting your hands. All of the pressure is on the shoulders, when you feel too much strain on the neck then release this posture and come back to the normal posture. Repeat this for 5-6 times and stay in this position for 15-30 seconds at least.
- Ustra asana: This asana is also known as camel pose, for performing this asana you have to sit in vajrasana and then stand on your knees. After this, arch your back while keeping your arms straight and slide your palms on the feet.
With these asana practices there is a direct pressure placed on the pituitary gland and there is a release of growth hormone and you can see growth of height after a certain time period of 1 month or 2 month.
Acupressure points for increasing the height
If somebody does not feel easy to practise yoga or exercises then you can go for acupressure points that are easy to perform. Generally these points stimulate the pituitary gland and help in increasing the height. Let’s discuss further:
- Between the thumb: This point lies on the mid of the tip of the thumb. You have to press it at least 10 times and perform it 4-5 times a day to stimulate the pituitary gland and release growth hormone.
- Between the eyebrows: The second point lies between the both eyebrows. You have to press it with the tip of the finger and move it in circular motion. Move your finger for 9-10 times and relax. Do this twice a day to see good results.
- Stomach point: This is the third acupressure point that will help in increasing your height by improving your digestion. This point lies on the palm just under the thumb, by pressing this point for 10 times it will improve the digestion and help in absorbing almost the required nutrients and will help in increasing the height.
Above we discuss the physical practices for increasing height, now we are going to discuss some of the herbal remedies by planet ayurveda included in the taller you pack that will help in increasing the height.
Herbal Remedies By Planet Ayurveda
Taller you pack by planet ayurveda is specially formulated for increasing the height. All the formulations of this pack are prepared under the strict guidance of M.D. Ayurveda doctors. The herbal remedies are devoid of any kind of added preservatives, color, artificial sugar, raisins, gums, etc. This pack includes 4 herbal remedies that will help in increasing the height. Let’s discuss these herbal remedies further in detail:
List of medications in Taller You Pack
1. Ashwagandha Ghan Vati
Ashwagandha ghan vati by planet ayurveda is a single herbal remedy that consists of herb ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). This herb possesses adaptogenic, antioxidant, aphrodisiac and rejuvenating properties. It boosts up the immune system and acts as a wonderful nervine tonic, alleviates the aggravated vata dosha and manages the functioning of the overall nervous system. Ashwagandha is very beneficial in nourishing the brain and improving cognition power as well as intelligence power. That’s why ashwagandha ghan vati aids in promoting height and is used as a daily health supplement to make the overall body mechanism healthy.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily with plain water after meals.
Vikramprash by planet ayurveda available in lehya form and one of the best remedies for providing proper nourishment. It includes 46 ingredients that collectively provide all the required nutrients to the body that will help in increasing the height. Below we are going to discuss each ingredient of vikramprash song with their specific properties and benefits.
Ingredients Of Vikramprash
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos): Bilva (Aegle marmelos) possess astringent, and bitter taste and various properties such as grahi (promotes absorption), agnivardhak (induce digestive fire), vata kapha shamak (reduces vata and kapha dosha), balkarak (provides strength). So due to these properties by improving digestion, promoting absorption and providing strength to the body, it helps in increasing the height.
- Agnimantha (Premna mucronata): Agnimantha (Premna mucronata) has various properties such as ushna (hot), deepan (induce digestive fire), saarak (purgative), balya (strengthening), rasayana (rejuvenating) and vata kapha hara (reduce vata and kapha dosha. It helps in preventing ama (endotoxins) accumulation in the body and prevents cell damage from the free radicals.
- Shyonak (Oroxylum indicum): Shyonak (Oroxylum indicum) is a wonderful ayurvedic herb that includes properties such as svedajanan (induce sweating), vata kapha hara (pacify vata and kapha dosha), rechak (purgative), deepan (ignite digestive fire) and stambhan (reduce the excessive secretions from the body.
- Kashmarya (Gmelina arborea): Kashmarya (Gmelina arborea) is also known as gambhari which consists of madhur (sweet), kshaya (astringent) and tikta (bitter) taste. Potency of gambhari is ushna (hot) and has various properties such as agni deepak (induce digestive fire), pachak (digestive), malbedhak (purgative) and helps in boosting the medha (intellectual power).
- Patla (Stereospermum suaveolens): Patla (Stereospermum suaveolens) having vajikarana (aphrodisiac) and poshtik (nourishing) properties. It possesses kshaya (astringent) and tikta (bitter) taste which pacifies kapha and vata dosha. Mainly the flowers of patla (Stereospermum suaveolens) are effective in providing nourishment to the body.
- Shalparni (Desmodium gangeticum): Shalparni (Desmodium gangeticum) is also known as sarivan and intake of this herb alleviates the condition of malnutrition due to its balya (strengthening), rasayan (rejuvenating), brihman (which substantiate the growth of the body) and sarvadoshahara (pacifies tridosha) properties.
- Prishnaparni (Uraria picta): Prishnaparni (Uraria picta) is ushna (hot in potency), laghu (light in digestion), tridosha ghana (reduces tridosha), deepniya (induce digestive fire), vrishya (aphrodisiac), sandhaniya (reduces excessive secretion from the body channels).
- Mashparni (Teramnus labialis): Mashparni (Teramnus labialis) is a life supporting herb due to its jeevniya (provides longevity to life) property. Other properties that may induce a good height are balya (strengthening), pushti karaka (provides nourishment), vrishya (vajikarana) and sheetal (coolant).
- Mudgaparni (Phaseolus trilobus): Mudgaparni (Phaseolus trilobus) has main effect in improving body weight as it possess madhur guna (sweet taste), sheeta veerya (cold potency) and guna (properties) such as jeevniya (induce longevity of life) and balprada (improves strength).
- Bala : Bala has miraculous rasayana properties (rejuvenating properties) that helps in providing anti-ageing effects and gives longevity to the life of a person. The properties of bala are sheeta veerya (cold potency), balya (strengthening), vrishya (aphrodisiac), vatapittahara (pacified vata and pitta dosha).
- Pippali (Long pepper): Pippali (Long pepper) ia a very wonderful ayurvedic herb for alleviating the condition of indigestion due to its deepak (induce digestive fire), pachak (digestive), ushna (hot potency), vata hara (reduces vata dosha) and kapha ghana (pacifies kapha dosha) properties. Pippali also has rasayana properties so it specifically helps in inducing anti-rejuvenation.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris): Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) helps in the detoxification of the body due to its miraculous mutrala (diuretic) properties. With detoxification of the body it prevents the accumulation of free radicals in the body which acts as one of the major causes of any health condition.
- Shringi (Pistacia chinensis): Shringi (Pistacia chinensis) helps in providing nourishment to the body due to balya (strengthening) properties.
- Bhumi amala (Phyllanthus niruri): Bhumi amala (Phyllanthus niruri) is one of the best herbs for the liver as it helps in the detoxification of the liver and prevents its damage from free radicals. It induces the regulation of the liver enzymes and improves digestion as well. So if the digestion is healthy our body absorbs all the essential nutrients that are needed for the nourishment.
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera): Draksha (Vitis vinifera) is one of the best weight gaining herb as it consists of santarpana janya properties which means it induce the healthy nourishing nutrients in the body that helps in enhancing the weight as well as beneficial for increasing height.
- Jivanti (Leptadenia reticulata): Jivanti (Leptadenia reticulata) as the name suggests the one that provides jeevan (life), jeevanadi gana names as the same due to the herb jivanti. All the herbs of this gana have pushti karaka properties that aid in nourishing the whole body thus induce a good height.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) is one of the rasayani (rejuvenating) herbs which can be administered at any age for improving digestion and hence providing proper subsistence to the body.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) shows tremendous effects as an immune booster, detoxifier and rejuvenator. All these things will help in healthy growth of the body by increasing weight and height.
- Shati (Curcuma zedoaria): Shati (Curcuma zedoaria) is also known as kachoor. Mainly this herb induces the appetite, so if the appetite is good then it will increase the food intake hence reducing the chance of malnutrition.
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus): Musta (Cyperus rotundus) possesses deepan (digestive fire inducing), pachan (digestive) and rochana (appetizing) properties. It is loaded with anti-ageing properties due to the rasayana effect.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) is considered as one of the best herbs for detoxification. The diuretic effect of the herb punarnava clears out the toxins from the body and makes it healthy. Punarnava is very effective in diseases related to the liver and kidney.
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum): Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) has saugandhika (provides taste), uttejak (enhances appetite), deepan, and pachan properties. As it consists of the properties that will increase the intake of food, hence is the reason behind providing good nutrition.
- Utpal (Nymphaea alba): Utpal (Nymphaea alba) mainly possess grahi guna that helps in the absorption of the important nutrients in the body and will help in increasing the growth rate. It is also very effective in various health concerns such as IBS, colitis, and any type of bleeding).
- Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa): Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa) is considered as an immune boosting and rejuvenating herb. The antioxidant properties of vidarikanda will prevent the growth of free radicals which later on restricts any cellular damage in the body.
- Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica): Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica) herb has appetizing properties and is one of the effective herb in case of kaphaj and pittaj disorders such as asthma, bronchitis, skin disorders, emphysema, fever, hemorrhage, etc.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) possesses adaptogenic (that prevents any kind physical or mental stress), antioxidant (prevents the growth of free radicals), aphrodisiac (promotes vigor) and rejuvenating (acts as anti-ageing) properties. One of the best effects of ashwagandha is balya, which means the nourishing effect, hence it shows good effects in promoting growth.
- Shveta musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum): Shveta musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) herb has an effective role in providing strength as it is one of the uttam balya (best strengthening) herb in ayurveda. We can use this herb in various health concerns such as kshaya (tuberculosis and other chronic respiratory disorders), arthritis, diabetes, male reproductive disorders and any of the diseases which are associated with weakness and low immunity.
- Kali musli (Curculigo orchioides): Kali musli (Curculigo orchioides) possess detoxifying effect by cleaning the liver and also boost up the immunity levels by its rejuvenating property. Both these effects will help in inducing good height as well.
- Varahi kand (Dioscorea bulbifera): Varahi kand (Dioscorea bulbifera) is a herb with grahi guna that helps in absorbing the digested food to induce nutrition support to the body. It has one more effective property that is raktasangrahana (stops bleeding) in any of the diseases such as raktapitta (bleeding disorders), pravahika (ulcerative colitis), etc.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) consists of rasayana properties that rejuvenates the body and is effective in increasing the height as well. The properties of shatavari are madhur (sweet), sheeta (cold), guru (heavy), snehana (unctuous), balya (strengthening)and tridosha ghana (pacified tridosha).
- Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica): Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica) is effective in promoting immunity due to rasayana properties and also helps in providing strength as it possesses balya properties. It has deepan and pachan properties which makes it a good appetizer and digestive. So all these properties provide subtinance to the body and will improve height. The main effect of mandukaparni is medhya which means good for the brain so it regulates the activities of the pituitary gland and hence maintains the levels of growth hormone.
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia): Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) is considered as the best blood purifier. It cleanses the body and induces detoxification which helps in improving the overall metabolism of the body. So if the metabolism is good then the body will grow in the proper way.
- Petha (Benincasa hispida): Petha (Benincasa hispida) has good pitta shamak properties that will regulate the levels of the hormones in the body and hence induce the balance levels of growth hormone which will help in increasing the height. It can be given in various disorders such as epilepsy, insanity, nervous disorders, diabetes, cough, fever and various pittaj disorders.
- Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus): Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus) has various wonderful properties that helps in initiating the growth rate, which includes angivardan (induce digestive fire), uttejak (stimulant), rasayana (rejuvenating) and balya (strengthening) properties. Other than providing nourishment to the body sariva helps in alleviating the health conditions such as jwara (fever), kushtha (skin diseases), kandu (itching), agnimandya (low digestive fire), aruchi (anorexia) and various digestion related issues.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri): Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) is one of the herbs that comes under the category of medhya rasayan. This herb will help in maintaining all the functions of the nervous system that further maintain the growth hormone levels to that improved the rate of increase in height.
- Amalaki (Embilica officinalis): Amalaki (Embilica officinalis) possess rejuvenating properties which provide an anti-aging effect. The vitamin C present in amalaki boosts up the immunity levels and it also helps in detoxification of the body which promotes healthy growth and prevents the damage of the body cells.
- Go ghrita (cow’s ghee): Go ghrita (cow’s ghee) includes very effective properties of tridosha pacification. It nourishes all the seven dhatus (seven tissues of the body) and provides great immunity.
- Til tel (Sesamum indicum): Til tel (sesamum indicum) is best for vata pacification, as vata dosha aggravation leads to dhatu kshaya (depletion of sapta dhatu) so by preventing dhatu depletion tile tel helps in proper nourishment of the body with its balya (strengthening) property.
- Madhu (Honey): Madhu has nourishing properties as it promotes kapha dosha that is brahmaniya in nature. Madhu also possesses shodhana properties which aid in detoxification of the body.
- Vanshlochan (Bambusa arundinacea): Vanshlochan (Bambusa arundinacea) is also known as bamboo in common terms. This herb provides strengthening to the bones by its balya (strengthening) and adaptogenic properties. Bone strengthening also helps in increasing height.
- Pipali (Piper nigrum): Pipali (Piper nigrum) is a rasayani herb which helps in rejuvenation of the body. It possess guna (qualities) such as deepan (induce digestive fire), pachan (promotes digestion) both these properties alleviates the digestion related issues and provides healthy digestion which leads to good nourishment of the body.
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanica): Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanica) Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanica) is one of the best herb for vata pacification, as vata dosha aggravation leads to dhatu kshaya (depletion of sapta dhatu) so by preventing dhatu depletion tile tel helps in proper nourishment of the body with its balya (strengthening) property.
- Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala): Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala) Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala) is laghu (light to digest), vatahara (pacify vata dosha), deepan (induce digestive fire) and uttejak (stimulant) properties which helps in good digestion and absorption. This herb is effective in alleviating various disorders such as arsha (piles), hrillasa (nausea), aruchi (loss of appetite), and peenas (atrophic rhinitis).
- Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea): Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea) is good for digestion related health issues due to agni deepak (inducing digestive fire), sangrahi (promotes absorption) and pachan (digestive) properties. It helps in getting rid of conditions such as acidity, gas, bloating, indigestion and various others.
- Mishri (Sugar): Mishri promotes digestion and increases appetite as well. It also promotes kapha dosha that is responsible for growth as well.
- Jal (water): Jal is one of the most required things for our body. It carries oxygen and nutrients to the cells, flushing out bacteria from the bladder. Water has various other essential roles such as it aids digestion, prevents constipation, normalizes the high blood pressure and cushions the joints.
Dosage: 1 tsp twice daily with lukewarm water after meals.
3. Coral Clacium Complex
Coral calcium complex formulated by planet ayurveda with 6 ingredients under strict supervision of M.D. Ayurveda practitioners. These capsules are especially formulated for maintaining good bone health. Coral calcium complex is added to the taller you pack for increasing bone growth as the main reason behind the growth of height is the growth of your bones. The ingredients present in this herbo-mineral remedy are effectively pitta pacifying and nourishing the asthi dhatu (bone and joints). Let’s discuss how the 6 ingredients are helpful in maintaining bone health.
Ingredients of Coral Calcium Complex
- Praval pishti (coral calcium): Praval pishti (coral calcium) is a very essential mineral for boosting immunity and enhancing bone health. It has anti-viral, antifungal and antibacterial properties due to which it prevents our body from various infections and boosts up the immune system. On the other side, praval is rich in calcium content thus helps in the growth and maintenance of bones and joints.
- Akik pishti (Agate calcium): Akik pishti (Agate calcium) has miraculous pitta balancing properties that helps in calming the brain and improving heart health, if heart is healthy then our body is healthy.
- Jahar mohra pishti (An ayurvedic compound): Jahar mohra pishti also possesses coolant properties and helps in calming the brain. Cooling property is noroushious for health so jahar mohra pishti intake will help in growth of the body.
- Kamdudha ras (An ayurvedic compound): Kamdudha ras is also rich in calcium content so provides nourishment to the bones. It is also effective in relieving digestive-related issues due to its pitta pacifying properties.
- Mukta pishti (Pearl): Mukta pishti (Pearl) is a promotive mineral that aids in the absorption of the calcium and helps in bony nourishment. It induces collagen production and increases the bone mineral density that promotes overall bone health.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) consists of immunomodulatory properties and bitter taste which balances tridosha. Guduchi possesses balya (strengthening) and rasayana (rejuvenating) properties that help in the growth of the body.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meals
4. Energo Plan Syrup
Ingredients of Energo Plan Syrup
- Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata): Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata) is one of the herbs of jeevantyadi gana. The herbs of this gana (category) help in providing jeevan (life) with various health benefits. Jeevanti has stimulant, restorative and rejuvenating properties that provide immunity, longevity and nourishes the body by preventing various diseases.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) is a natural source of vitamin C that provides a wonderful anti-oxidant effect. It strengthens the immune system and nourishes the cells to grow further which helps in increasing the height as well.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has a balya and rasayana property which boosts up immunity levels and provides strength to the body for growth.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is katu (pungent), tikta (bitter) and kshaya (astringent) in taste. It is light to digest and improves metabolic health due to its katu vipaka (after digestion results). Mainly it balances kapha and vata dosha and has balya (strengthening) and brahmaniya (nourishing) properties that are very effective for the growing age people.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris): Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) consists of madhur rasa (sweet taste) which is one of the most nourishing rasa (taste) and it has various properties that helps in sustenance of life such as balakaraka (strengthening), pushtikar (nourishing) and vata dosha pacifying. By balancing vata gokshura prevents the dhatu depletion and maintains a healthy growth of the body.
- Pippali (Piper longum): Pippali (Piper longum) is a rasayani herb which helps in rejuvenation of the body and prevents the free radicals from damaging the body cells. It manages the metabolic activities by guna (properties) such as deepan (induces digestive fire) and pachan (promotes digestion.
- Shigru (Moringa oleifera): Shigru (Moringa oleifera) is commonly known by the name of moringa or drumstick. This herb is very beneficial in pacifying vata dosha which when remains in balance promotes the growth of the body.
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul): Guggul (Commiphora mukul) is one of the best ayurvedic antioxidant which pacify vata dosha and prevent the formation of free radicals and induce healthy bone health due to its rejuvenating properties.
- Sugar Syrup: Sugar syrup is added to this herbal remedy for inducing taste, so that it is easy for the intake.
Dosage: 2 tsp twice daily with plain water after meals.
Height is one of the efficient measures for estimating someone’s health. In this article we discuss the taller you pack by planet ayurveda, which is formulated especially for increasing the height. Short height is one of the gossips in society and people with short height are bullied by people and they feel embarrassed in front of family and friends. The reason behind small height is genetics, psychosocial stress, chronic illness and malnutrition. In this article we have mentioned some stretching exercises, yoga practices and acupressure points for stimulating the pituitary gland and induce a good height. For those people, especially teenagers or children we are having a taller you pack that will help in solving the issue of small height with the four nourishing herbal remedies. If you are having any other concerns you can contact us on www.PlanetAyurveda.com