Naari Kalyan Churna – Herbal Remedy for Menopause, General Weakness in Females
Naari Kalyan Churna is an alternative management for menopause related problems. Menopause occurs in women when the reproductive stage ends and menstruation stops. It is a physiological syndrome which sometimes causes discomfort. Several women complain of night sweats, hot flashes, bloating, inability, mood swings and weight gain. The normal menopause period in women is between 40 to 50 years
Modern medicine offers synthetic hormone replacement as a remedy. But these hormones are associated with several side effects. Naari Kalyan Churna is a natural way to combat the problems associated with menopause. It is a combination of four useful herbs which act collectively to prevent the problems of menopause. As all the ingredients are natural they do not pose any risks or side effects. It usage in the long run is not habit forming. It can be safely used to prevent women related problems during menopause.
Therapeutic Uses of Naari Kalyan Churna:
- Naari Kalyan Churna is an effective herbal medicine for relieving menopause.
- The herbs work in a synergetic manner and provide relief from heat, hot flushes, weakness, cramps, low bone density, irritable temperament and other related symptoms.
- It offers a complete relief for menopausal symptoms.
- Mental tension and stress related symptoms can be relieved with the help of Naari Kalyan Churna.
- Palpitations, hot flushes caused during menopause can be controlled effectively with this medicine.
- Menopause is often associated with irregular periods and painful menstruation. Naari Kalyan Churna regularizes the monthly cycle and also helps to reduce painful symptoms.
Ingredients Used in the Preparation of Naari Kalyan Churna:
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Parts||Quantity (200 gm Pack)|
|1||Withania somnifera||Ashwagandha||Roots||70 gm|
|2||Asparagus racemosus||Shatavari||Roots||70 gm|
|3||Bacopa monnieri||Brahmi||Whole||40 gm|
|4||Nardostachys jatamansi||Jatamansi||Whole||20 gm|
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Naari Kalyan Churna
- Shataavari (Asparagus racemosus): It is a wonderful herb which relieves menopause symptoms very effectively. It offers strength to the uterus and relieves uterine tissues. It is also helpful in regulating menstrual cycle, enhances stamina and strength and reduces pain during menstruation. Shatavari produces chemicals which are similar to estrogen. Hence these chemicals are beneficial for relieving menopausal symptoms. Estrogen is responsible for the fluctuations in temperature in women who face menopause.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): It is popularly known as Indian Ginseng. It is adaptogenic properties which help in handling stressful mental traumas. Ashwagandha balances the hormone production in the body. The alkaloids somniferin and withaniol in Ahwagandha show positive influence on various ailments. It has anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, mind-boosting, immune enhancing and rejuvenating properties. It is effective in reducing inflammation and improves memory power. Ashwagandha is a tonic which has high iron content and enhances the levels of hemoglobin in the blood. It rejuvenates the tissues and has the ability to strengthen nerves and promotes overall health of the body. It also helps to tone kidneys, liver, immune system and balances the hormone levels in the body.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri): It enhances memory and concentration levels and works as an anti-anxiety herb. It contains polyphenols, anti-oxidants and alkaloids like Bacoposides which help in improving memory and enhances mental relaxation. It improves memory, intellect and retention power. It acts as a nervous tonic and anti-anxiety herb. Brahmi is effective in relieving ailments like anxiety, stress, vertigo and blood pressure. Brahmi has been used in India since ages to increase memory and concentration. Common forgetfulness associates with the stress life styles can be easily combated with the help of Brahmi. It increases short term as well as long term memories.
- Jatamnsi (Nardostachys jatamansi): This herb provides strength to the brain and acts as an anti-anxiety herb. It soothes the mind and offers relaxation to the nervous system. It forms an important component in Naari Kalyan Churna. It offers several benefits to menopausal women and provides relief from the uncomfortable symptoms.
Who Can Use Naari Kalyan Churna
Women who are in their menopausal age can use this medicine to get relief from the symptoms of menopause. They can prevent several menopausal problems with its regular usage. This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
One tablespoonful or 5gm of this powder should be consumed two times in a day along with warm water or milk. One 200 gm bottle may last up to 20 days; regular usage is recommended for best results.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 200 gm Bottle in beautiful pet packing.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with the usage of this medicine. However it is better to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting any herbal medicine.
Advantages of Using Naari Kalyan Churna by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Wild crafted herbs and organically cultivated herbs are used in the preparation of this churna and no hard gelatin or chemicals are used.
- To maintain higher standards, organic products are used.
- No artificial flavors, yeast, fillers or preservatives are used in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product uses only standardized herbs of our 100 percent natural herbal powders.
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
For enjoying the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Nari Kalyan Churana, place your order now. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.