KAPHA BALANCE – A HERBAL REMEDY FOR BALANCING KAPHA DOSHA
Our body is made up of three vital energies that maintain the overall functioning of our body. They are vata, pitta and kapha but here we are going to discuss what kapha dosha is. Kapha dosha is considered as energy of lubrication and the people who are of kapha prakriti (people with predominance of kapha dosha in their body) are adored with endurance, strength and stamina. In equivalence they bear to have loving, sweet dispositions and are grounded and stable. The skin of a kapha prakriti person is smooth and oily, physically they bear good weight and the metabolism is slow in them and they gain weight very easily. Most likely these types of people suffer from diseases such as sinus congestion, flu, sluggishness, diabetes, excessive weight, water retention and various others. For preventing kapha prakriti people from such health problems Planet Ayurveda provides kapha balance capsules, let’s have a detailed look on this herbal remedy further.
Therapeutic purposes of Kapha Balance
Kapha balance capsules by planet ayurveda is a miraculous remedy that is formulated for balancing kapha dosha. The kapha dosha is responsible for growth of the body, for regulating sleep, providing stamina and strength and stability in mind and body. If kapha dosha gets vitiated or aggravated it may hinder all mentioned processes in the body like defects in growth, sleep disorders, low stamina and strength, etc. So to prevent such things, to maintain all the kapha activities and to prevent the previously discussed diseases in the description, kapha balancing capsules are formulated by Planet Ayurveda.
Ingredients Used in Kapha Balance
EACH TABLET IS 500 MG
|Sr. No.||Indian Name||Botanical Name||Part Used||Quantity|
|1.||Karchoor||Curcuma zedoaria std. ext.||Roots||150 mg|
|2.||Bharangi||Clerodendrum serratum std. ext.||Roots, Leaves||150 mg|
|3.||Pippali||Piper longum std. ext.||Roots||25 mg|
|4.||Chironji||Buchanania latifolia std. ext.||Seeds||25 mg|
|5.||Shati||Hedychium spicatum std. ext.||Roots||150 mg|
Benefits of the Used Ingredients In Kapha Balance Capsules
- Kachoor (Curcuma zedoaria): Kachoor (Curcuma zedoaria) has tikta (bitter), katu (pungent), ushna (hot) and teekshana (penetrating) properties due to which it aids in balancing kapha dosha and alleviates various kaphaj disorders. It mainly helps in preventing diseases such as kushta (skin diseases), arsha (piles), kaas (cough), shwasa (asthma), krimi (worm infestations) and various others.
- Pippali (Piper longum): Pippali (Piper longum) assists in balancing vata dosha as it possesses properties such as katu (pungent), teekshana (piercing) and ushna (hot potency). This herb is useful in relieving various disorders such as shwaas (asthma), kaas (cough), jalodara (ascites), kushta (skin diseases), prameha (diabetes), kshaya (CLD and tuberculosis) and some others.
- Chironji (Buchona latifolia): Chironji (Buchona latifolia) consists of snigdha (oiliness) and guru (heavy) qualities, madhura (sweet) and sheeta veerya (cold potency), all these properties makes chironji a wonderful ayurvedic kapha nisaraka (expectorant). So in kapha balance capsules chironji aids in eliminating kapha dosha from the body and relieves diseases associated with mucus accumulation.
- Shati (Hedychium spicatum): Shati (Hedychium spicatum) consists of various kapha shamaka (reduces kapha dosha) properties such as katu (pungent), tikta (bitter), teekshna (piercing) and ushna (hot potency). It is effective in diseases such as mukhavairasya (bad breath), malduargandhya (smell in urine, freces and sweat), kaas (cough), shwaas (asthma) and acts as rakta shodhak (blood purifier) and ropana (heals wounds).
Who can use Kapha Balance?
Kapha balance capsules by Planet Ayurveda can be consumed by all age groups from children to old age. The administration of these capsules can be done with the advice of Ayurvedic physicians on a prescribed dosage. The herbal remedy is available in capsule form thus it is easy to administer as it has no pungent or bitter taste that is difficult to intake especially by children.
Specific Diseases That This Product Can Manage
- Due to kapha nisaaraka properties it helps in alleviating diseases associated with excessive accumulation of kapha dosha such as emphysema, COPD, CLD, ascites, chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis, etc.
- These herbal capsules by balancing kapha dosha alleviates various health issues such as indigestion, excessive salivation, pallor, dyspnoea, cough, excessive sleepiness, swelling, vomiting, dyspepsia, anorexia, etc.
- Kapha balance capsules possess raktashodhak (blood purifying) and ropana (healing) properties due to which it helps in managing various skin health issues.
- Kapha aggravation leads to the disorders of medha dhatu and its mala (fatty tissues and its wastes), the kapha balance capsules are very effective in alleviating these disorders. The various diseases are abdominal tumors, fistula, piles, ovarian cyst, uterine fibroids, endometriosis and various others.
Dosage Of Kapha Balance
The dosage can be taken as advised by an Ayurvedic practitioner only. It may vary from 1-2 capsules twice daily or more depending upon the age and condition of the patient and can be consumed with plain water.
Side Effects Of Kapha Balance
These capsules have no side effects if taken under advised dosage. The high dose of kapha balance capsules may lead to dryness in the body, increased thirst, burning sensation in the body, debility, palpitation, giddiness, etc, so it’s better to take under advised dosage.
- Product form: Capsule form
- Package type: Bottled pack
- Package quantity: Each bottle contains 60 capsules
Advantages Of Using Kapha Balance
All the formulations produced by Planet Ayurveda are formulated under the strict guidance of M.D. Ayurveda practitioners. Here are some reasons why Kapha balance capsules by Planet Ayurveda are beneficial for you, let’s take a look:
- These capsules consist of pure and standardized extracts of 4 herbs such as karchoor (Curcuma zedoaria), bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum), pippali (Piper longum), chironji (Buchona latifolia) and shati (Hedychium spicatum).
- As it is 100% pure so it does not produce any side effects if taken under the guidance of a physician.
- This formulation is free from any kind of fillers, colors, additives, synthesized material, preservatives, resins, gums, etc.
- Feel free to consume these herbal capsules and get rid of any kind of kapha disorders.
Kapha Balance capsules by Planet Ayurveda is an effective remedy for balancing aggravated kapha dosha. It consists of various Kapha balancing herbs that help in various kinds of Kapha related disorders. The capsules are really effective and give good results along with a strict diet and lifestyle that is kapha pacifying. The formulation is not having any kind of side effects if taken under strict guidance of Ayurvedic Practitioners.