KALMEGH GHAN VATI – A HERBAL REMEDY FOR IMPROVING LIVER HEALTH
Kalmegh ghan vati by planet ayurveda is a perfect herbal remedy for improving overall health of the liver. Liver is an important organ of our body as it produces bile that plays an important role in the digestion of fats while digestion. It also produces important proteins for blood plasma and proteins for flow of fats throughout the body. It also helps in the synthesis of clotting factors so it plays an important role in preventing bleeding. Liver promotes detoxification and blood purification. So to keep your liver healthy and prevent you from all liver related issues feel free to consume planet ayurveda’s kalmegh ghan vati.
Therapeutic Purposes of Kalmegh Ghan Vati
Kalmegh ghan vati by planet ayurveda provides you wide variety of benefits, all of them are listed below:
- It prevents the liver from free radicals and protects the liver from being damaged.
- It simulates the functioning of the liver and promotes the formation of liver enzymes.
- It is also helpful in boosting the immunity levels so it prevents you from cold, cough problems also.
- Due to its bitter taste it is helpful in lowering sugar levels so it is also good for a diabetic condition.
- Another role of kalmegh is to reduce the vasoconstriction (widen blood vessels) which in turn improves the blood circulation.
- It plays best role in the detoxification of the which helps in removing ama from the body and induce the digestive fire that will improve your digestive fire and provides you great digestive health.
Ingredients Used in Kalmegh Ghan Vati
EACH TABLET IS 500 MG
|Sr. No.||Indian Name||Botanical Name||Quantity|
|1.||Kalmegh||Andrographis paniculata||500 mg|
Benefits of the Used Ingredients In Kalmegh Ghan Vati
1. Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata)
Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) also known as bhunimba. In taste it is bitter and has laghu (light) and ruksha (dry) qualities, potency is hot. Due to all these properties it helps in pacifying kapha and pitta dosha. Due to pitta and kapha pacifying properties it is helpful in preventing nausea and vomiting. Its astringent taste aids the purification of blood. Bitterness of kalmegh along with pitta pacifying properties alleviates skin diseases. The important role of kalmegh is to prevent liver diseases as due to kapha pacifying properties it reduces toxins accumulation in the body and due to pitta pacifying properties it aids the digestive fire of the body and improves the overall digestion which in turn is helpful in preventing you from liver diseases.
Who can use Kalmegh Ghan Vati?
Anyone can use this product whether it is children, adults or old age. The dose of this herbal formulation should be consumed on a prescribed dose.
Specific Diseases relieved by Kalmegh Ghan Vati
- All types of liver disease
- To stimulate appetite
- To cure sinusitis
- Cure common cold and cough
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Skin diseases
Dosage of Kalmegh Ghan Vati
- In children: 1 tablet twice daily.
- In adults: 2 tablets twice daily.
The dose should be changed according to the condition of the patient. And the tablet should be consumed with plain water after meals.
Side Effects of Kalmegh Ghan Vati
Kalmegh ghan vati does not have any side effects if it is taken under the dose advised by the physician. This herbal formulation should be taken under the guidance of a physician only. As it lowers the blood sugar level the person who is taking drugs like metformin or glimepiride must take this medication under medical supervision only.
- Product form: Tablet form
- Package type: Bottle pack
- Package quantity: 120 tablets in each bottle
Advantages of using Kalmegh Ghan Vati by Planet Ayurveda
- This formulation is produced under the strict guidance of M.D. Ayurveda physicians.
- It is free from all kinds of additives and preservatives like fiber, gums, reins, starch, color, etc.
- Pure herbal extract of kalmegh is used in this formulation.
- It is beneficial in all liver disorders along with skin diseases, infections, allergies, diabetes and all digestion related issues.
- As it is 100% pure so it does not produce any side effects if taken under the guidance of a physician.
- Feel free to consume these herbal tablets and enjoy its benefits without worry.
Kalmegh Ghan Vati consists of a single herb kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), a wonderful remedy for maintaining liver health by Planet Ayurveda. The bitter property of Kalmegh is very effective in pacifying pitta dosha thus regulates the liver enzymes and maintains its health. It can also be given in case of skin disorders due to its detoxifying properties. So if you are concerned with any liver related concern or skin diseases associated with it you can consume kalmegh ghan vati by advice of an Ayurvedic practitioner.
There are no reviews yet.