Our lifestyle has been changed to sedentary due to which we have to face many conditions and one of them is Infertility. This is a very common condition and affects men and females equally. Lifestyle measures such as alcohol use, Being overweight or underweight etc which may cause hormonal disturbances in both women and men which leads to different conditions such as Ovulatory disorders, low sperm count, endometriosis and many more that leads to infertility. To manage this, we have an ayurvedic formulation which we will discuss in this Article.
Fertipush capsules are a patent polyherbal ayurvedic formulation which is manufactured by planet ayurveda in capsule form, it consists of of three ancient herbs which are Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa), Putranjiva (Putranjiva roxburgii) and Shivalingi (Bryonia laciniosa) which works tremendously in infertility. Infertility is a condition in which one is unable to reproduce naturally and it is classified in three types that is Primary infertility in which one has never been pregnant or did not conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse. Secondary infertility in which one cannot conceive after having one successful pregnancy and Unexplained infertility in which the couple is unable to conceive without any reason.
EACH CAPSULE IS 500 MG
Description Of The Ingredients
1. Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa)
Vidarikand consist of Antioxidant and Anti inflammatory property which helps in removing the free radicals from the body. This herb helps in pacifying the vata dosha. Vidarikand helps in strengthening the reproductive system and also promotes healthy semen production. It also improves the libido. Vidarikand have rejuvenating properties which helps in preventing diseases and also helps in the cells regeneration. Due to its Aphrodisiac properties it is beneficial in reproductive system disorders.
2. Putranjiva (Putranjiva roxburghii)
This herb consists of Madhura (Sweet) and Katu (Pungent) rasa which pacifies the vata and pitta dosha. It consists of the Anti inflammatory, Analgesic and Antipyretic properties. As the name denotes that which promotes life. This herb is considered as the best for managing infertility in both men and Women. It can also be useful in managing irregular menses. This herb is also beneficial in managing burning sensation, habitual abortions and azoospermia.
3. Shivalingi (Bryonia laciniosa)
This herb is called shivlingi because the seeds of this herb resembles the shivling icon of the lord shiva. It is used as an Aphrodisiac (Vajikarana) and Rejuvenator (Rasayana). It possesses anti-inflammatory properties and manages general debility. Due to its Aphrodisiac (Vajikarana) and Rejuvenator (Rasayana) properties it works as an Uterine tonic which helps in improving the chances of conception.
- Product Form: Capsule form
- Package Type: Bottled pack
- Package Quantity: 60 Capsules
1-2 Capsules once or twice daily.
- Balya (Provides Strength)
- Antioxidant (Prevents cell damage)
- Aphrodisiac (Vajikarana)
- Rejuvenator (Rasayana)
- Prajastapan (Promotes Conception)
- Infertility (Male and Female)
Who Can Use This Product
All persons above the age of 18 years can use this medicine. The consumption of the medicine should be as guided by the ayurvedic practitioner.
There are no Side effects of this medicine but you should consult an Ayurvedic Doctor before consuming this medicine.
Advantages Of Using Fertipush Capsules By Planet Ayurveda
- These capsules are made up of pure extracts and are devoid of any types of preservatives, colouring agents and additives.
- These capsules are vegan made up of plant cellulose and are not made up of low quality gelatin which is cheaper.
- We put the pure extract of the herb in the capsules unlike the other who mixes the extract with the raw herbs.
- The extracts of the herbs are costlier than the raw herbs. The raw herbs are 10 times cheaper than herbal extracts.
- The medicines manufactured here do not contain any type of Preservatives, colors and chemicals and go through the quantity and quality check.
Infertility is a condition in which one is unable to reproduce naturally but this condition can be managed by herbal remedy named Fertipush capsules. Fertipush capsules are an excellent ayurvedic formulation which is used to manage the male and female infertility. This formulation consists of Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa), Putranjiva (Putranjiva roxburgii) and Shivalingi (Bryonia laciniosa) which are highly beneficial.