Detox Tea: Herbal Solution for Good Health
Detoxification in a natural way is very essential for maintain a healthy body. Today, the world is loaded with contaminants like fertilizers, metals, pesticides and free radicals. Cities are packed with vehicles and it leads to the accumulation of dangerous chemicals in our bodies. Stressful life-style also adds to the damage of free radicals in our body which leads to fast aging and degeneration. One of the best methods to combat all these problems is to detox our bodies regularly, in order to neutralize the free radicals.
Consumption of fresh vegetables, fruits, herbal supplements like Amla juice, Aloe vera juice, Spirulina and herbal tea like Detox tea help to eliminate toxins from the body.
The main advantage of consuming herbal detox tea is the improvement in one’s overall health and well being by eliminating toxins and other dangerous substances from the body. Detox tea is a combination of several herbs which aim to rejuvenate the body.
- Package Type: Herbal Tea.
- Package Quantity: 125 gm pack.
- Product Packs Available: This product is available in sets of min 4 packs.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
Therapeutic Uses of Detox Tea
Detox tea offers several therapeutic benefits. Some of these are:
- Detox tea eliminates toxins and brings overall health and glow to the skin.
- It prevents premature graying of hair and hair loss.
- It clears the arteries and helps to prevent the hardening of arteries.
- Detox tea reduces LDL cholesterol which is harmful to the body.
- It reduces creatinine, urea and uric acid levels in the body.
- This herbal tea is effective in reducing inflammation and relieving stress and anxiety.
- It slows down aging process.
- It aids in controlling palpitations and blood pressure.
- It also helps in maintaining blood sugar levels in the body.
Ingredients Used in the Preparation of Detox Tea
Each 5 gm. contains:
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Parts Used||Quantity|
|1||Rosa centifolia||Taruni||Dried Petals||1.00 gm*|
|2||Terminalia arjuna||Arjuna||Bark||1.00 gm*|
|3||Phyllanthus niruri||Bhumi Amla||Whole||0.80 gm*|
|4||Boerhavia diffusa||Punarnava||Roots||0.60 gm*|
|5||Foeniculum vulgare||Saunf||Fruits||0.40 gm*|
|6||Ammomum subulatum||Badi Elaichi||Fruits||0.40 gm*|
|7||Cinnamomum zeylanicum||Dalchini||Bark||0.40 gm*|
|8||Elettaria cardamomum||Chhoti Elaichi||Fruits||0.40 gm*|
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Detox Tea
Taruni (Rosa centifolia)
Commonly known as Rose, the petals are used in the detox tea. It soothes the circulatory system and heart. It helps to maintain blood pressure and reduce stress and anxiety levels. Roses are rich in vitamin C, mallic acid, pectin and citric acid. They have natural fibres which help to eliminate toxins from the body. Roses are useful in relieving acidity, ulcers, gastritis and inflammatory problems related to the digestive tract. They are useful in reducing constipation. According to Ayurveda, roses help to balance fire element in the body.
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
Arjuna contains natural Co-Q 10 and other micronutrients which help to reduce blood pressure and cholesterol. It helps to improve bone density in the body and promotes quick relieving of fractures. It is very effective in relieving congestive heart failure or heart problems because of chronic blood pressure. Arjuna helps to reduce LDL cholesterol and improve HDL cholesterol in the body.
Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri)
It helps to cleanse the liver and is useful in relieving liver diseases like cirrhosis and hepatitis. It helps to improve the immune system of the body and fights infections.
Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa)
This herb helps in the rejuvenation of the body and regeneration of cells. It is widely used for relieving kidney related problems. It aids in reducing creatinine, urea and other toxins in the body. In Ayurvedic system of medicine, this herb is widely used in the detoxification of the body.
Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare)
It is a common condiment found in Indian cooking. It is used as a mouth freshener. It is known with the name fennel seeds. These seeds have phytoestrogens which help in the digestion of the food. It is beneficial for lactating and nursing mothers. It also helps to reduce colic in new born babies. The seeds help to gain a clear vision if consumed regularly. Fennel seeds purify the blood and eliminate toxins from the body.
Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanica)
It is a common spice used in Indian subcontinent. It lowers cholesterol levels effectively. Its regular usage reduces breathlessness and strengthens the heart muscles, vascular system and acts as a natural anti-oxidant. Cinnamon controls vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. Cinnamon paste can be applied to relieve blackheads, pimples and acne. It is also useful for relieving other ailments like asthma, paralysis, uterus disorders, gonorrhea and excessive menstruation. The leaves and inner bark is used in the preparation of sweets, cakes and curries. It is a common spice used in Indian cooking. It is also used in the manufacture of incense, perfumes and dentifrices. Cinnamon leaves are used in decoction and powder forms. They act as stimulants and relieve flatulence, increase the discharge of urine. It also prevents nervous tension, improves memory and complexion.
Choti Elaichi (Eletteria cardomum)
It is one of the important spices available in India. It is good for digestive system and eliminates bad breath. Its common name is cardamom. The seeds act as mouth freshener, have antidyspeptic and deodorant properties. It is used in relieving asthma, cough and other respiratory disorders.
Who Can Use Detox Tea?
People who want to maintain a healthy life style can use this herbal tea and reap the benefits. This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
5 gm or one tablespoonful of this powder can be used to make one cup tea. Alternatively one teaspoonful powder can be consumed along with plain water.
There are no side effects with the usage of this herbal tea powder.
Advantages of Using Detox Tea by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- 100 % wild crafted and organically cultivated herbs are is used in the preparation of this tea and no hard gelatin or chemicals are used.
- To maintain higher standards, organic products are used.
- No artificial flavors, yeast, fillers or preservatives are used in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product uses only standardized extracts of our 100 percent natural herbal powders.
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
For enjoying the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Detox Tea, place your order now. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.