Angel Eye Vitale Capsules is an Ayurvedic Medicine which is primarily useful in the treatment of Eye Strains. The eyes are the main organ of the visual system which can receive and process various visual details. The eyes detect the light and get converted into various electrochemical impulses in the neurons. Eyes work together which brings the objects into the focused level and sends the information to the brain. Eyes can see at 200 degrees in all directions which includes all the peripheral vision too and eyes can see millions of colors in varying shades. There are many conditions which affect the eyes which include Myopia, Astigmatism and various eye injuries.
|Sr. No.||Indian Name||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Amla (Extract)||Emblica officinalis||200 mg|
|2.||GotuKola (Extract)||Centella asiatica||200 mg|
|3.||Bhringraj (Extract)||Eclipta alba||100 mg|
Benefits Of The Used Ingredients In Angel Eye Vitale Capsules
Amla (Emblica officinalis) is Indian gooseberry rich in Vitamin C which is useful in improving vision and improves the overall health of the eye which reduces the watering of eyes, Itching and lower the risk of macular degeneration. Builds strong immunity which prevents oxidation and protects the eyes. Supports healthy digestion and rejuvenates the proper bowel movement. Stimulates the microcirculation and cleanses the blood to promote the blood sugar level to its normal range. Has Antibacterial and Anti-inflammatory properties which are helpful in lowering the level of cholesterol and has immunity-boosting properties. Prevents the accumulation of toxins to fight against many diseases. This herb is useful in preventing various bacterial and Viral ailments, thus balancing Kapha and Pitta doshas.
2. GOTU KOLA
Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) is useful in various respiratory disorders and is considered a brain Tonic as it has various neuroprotective properties. It is useful in healing wounds and improves mental clarity. Improves the circulation of blood and lowers blood pressure. Balances tridoshas of the body and maintains a healthy metabolism. Enhances the digestive fire and strengthens the body. It can be applied to the skin as it is useful in balancing the Kapha and Pitta doshas. Has anti-epileptic and sedation properties which induce sleep due to its calming properties. Enhances Memory power and retention properties.
Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) has rejuvenating properties which are useful in balancing the tridoshas. Has antioxidants and analgesics and is hepatoprotective in nature. It is useful in stimulating the digestive fire and is Netrahitkara (good for the eyes). It has various amazing benefits which are useful in preventing Hair fall and Promoting rich hair growth. Is good for the healthy functions of the liver which promotes the overall health of the liver. Improves the general stamina and energy in the body. Enhances metabolism and increases the functions of bile. Purifies the blood naturally and improves the functions of the liver and heart.
- Product Form: Capsule form
- Package Type: Bottled pack
- Package Quantity: 60 Capsules
1-2 Capsules twice daily after meals with plain water.
There are various Parts of the Eyes
- Iris – It is the coloured area of the Eyes, the color of the eye can be blue, brown and hazel.
- Cornea – It is a clear layer which extends to iris and Water +collagen together makes up the Cornea. Tears help keep it lubricated.
- Pupil – It is the black circle which is the opening window in the middle of the iris. It expands and contacts according to the light of the eyes.
- Sclera – It is the white part of the eye which commonly surrounds the Iris.
- Conjunctiva – Clear tissue covers Sclera and lines the eyelids.
- Lens – It is usually sitting behind the pupil which focuses on the light and sends it back to the eyes.
- Retina – It is the collection of the cells at the back of the eye, part of the nervous system which converts the retinal light to electrical impulses. Has various cones and rod cells.
- Macula – A small area of the retina, which is responsible for the vision
- Optic Nerve – Behind Retina and carries visual information to the brain
- Muscles – Controls the position of the eyes and makes the ability to focus.
- Vitreous Fluid – A transparent jelly which fills the whole eye and maintains the shape of the eye.
Causes How The Eyes Get Affected?
There are hundreds of conditions, disorders and injuries which affect the different parts of the eyes. The various Conditions are-
- Age-Related Changes in Vision – In some cases Cataracts, Macular degeneration and sometimes Presbyopia.
- Cancer – Forms Intraocular Melanoma and Retinoblastoma
- Various Diseases – It affects the parts of the eyes which include Congenital Cataracts, Glaucoma, Optic Atrophy and Sometimes Optic Neuritis.
- Infections and Irritation – Pink Eyes (Conjunctivitis), Blepharitis, Stye, Chalazion and Watery Eyes (which do not drain the eyes properly leading to irritated eyes).
- Inherited Disorders – Retinitis Pigmentosa which further leads to blindness.
- Injuries – Corneal Abrasions and detached retina which cause trauma to the eyes.
- Problems in the muscle of the eyes such as Strabismus (Crossed Eyes) and Amblyopia (lazy eyes) leads to further changes in vision.
- Other problems – Such as Astigmatism, Hyperopia which bends the light and brings the image to a focused level.
- Different types of eye disorders such as – Autoimmune Disorders, Lupus, Thyroid Eye disease and Multiple Sclerosis. Certain Cardiovascular diseases include Arterial disease, High cholesterol, Diabetes-related retinopathy and sometimes genetic disorders such as Marfan Syndrome
Signs And Symptoms
- Eye Pain
- Redness and swelling in the eyes
- Itching and burning sensation
- Dry eyes
- Inability to move the eyes
- Dark Spots in the Point of Vision
Ayurvedic Aspect Of Eye Disorders
The vitiated Doshas travel through the Siras (blood vessels) which further reach the upper parts of the body and when it reaches the eye cause various dreadful diseases.
- Dirtiness in the eyes
- Redness in eye
- Excessive tearing
- Burning sensation in eyes
- Pricking sensation in eyes
- Collection of dirt in the body which leads to sticky secretions
1. ANJANA (Collyrium Application)
It is useful in draining the excess Kapha out of the eyes and keeps the vision clear.
2. ASHCHOTANA (Herbal Eye Drops)
It prevents pain, redness and irritation in the eyes by pouring eye drops from 2 inches above.
- In this, the decoction of Triphala is used.
- Ghee is very beneficial in the disorders of the eyes which balance the Vitiated Vata and Pitta doshas.
- Amalaki Juice is useful in balancing Pitta doshas.
3. PADA ABHYANGA
Maintains the good eyesight.
For External Application
- Pindi – Paste is applied over the eyes and is covered with a thin cloth
- Bidalaka – The medicated paste is applied over the eyelids and the paste of pomegranate and sandalwood is applied to soothe the eyes which balances the Pitta doshas.
- Nasya – It is helpful in treating the disorders above the shoulders and Dhoom Nasya is useful for the installation of fumes, Anu Tailam, Shad Bindu Taila.
- Prakshalana – It is an eye procedure with Medicated liquid.
- Tarpana – It nourishes the eyes, cures eye disease and balances the Vata and Pitta doshas.
Angel Eye Vitale Capsules contain an amazing combination of various Ayurvedic components which possess many medicinal properties. It is helpful in balancing the vitiated levels of the doshas to regain the healthy quality of the body and keeps diseases at bay. Angel Eye Vitale is helpful in balancing the equilibrium between the doshas of the body and therefore this medicinal formulation is useful in the various variety of eye conditions described as follows.
Angel Eye Vitale Capsules are very useful for various eye-related difficulties. Due to its unique medical properties, it is helpful in managing different conditions such as eye strains, refractive errors, Age-related macular degeneration and many more. By maintaining the Doshas in the normal range, gradually the diseased state can be converted into a healthy state with the use of Angel Eye Vitale Capsules.
There are no side effects with the consumption of Angel Eye Vitale in appropriate doses.
It is concluded that Ayurvedic Medications are the mainstay for the treatment of many diseases. If it is a physical or mental disease, Ayurveda provides the best treatment for it. Ayurvedic remedies are helpful in improving the health of the body in a natural way without causing any harmful effects on the vitals. All the medicines which are manufactured by Planet Ayurveda are free from any chemicals, preservatives, Starch and fillers. As described earlier, Angel Eye Vitales are herbal preparation which has great medicinal significance. Angel Eye Vitale when used in the proper dose is helpful in improving the overall condition of the eyes and improves proper vision.