PILES – ALWAYS HURTING LIKE AN ENEMY
As the name of this product suggests, this is a wonderful combination of natural ayurvedic herbs to get rid of this difficult to relieve condition called piles. Piles, which are also known as Hemorrohoids, is the price which mankind has paid for its erect posture. Piles seldom occur in 4 legged animals- The logical reason is that they don’t spend too much time in reading newspapers while defecating. In Ayurvedic medicine, the piles are mentioned as “always hurting like an enemy.”
TYPES OF PILES – INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
The tortuous veins if present inside/around the anal canal and they bleed due to pressure are called internal piles. Sometimes the swollen veins come out, become painful are called external piles. The internal piles are usually not painful but the bleeding comes out drop by drop (Usually profuse). In External piles, the bleeding is along with the stool, is mild (rarely profuse) . The painful, swollen, itchy piles can cause a lot of discomfort.
CAUSES OF PILES
- Lifestyle and diet – According to Ayurveda, the lifestyle is one of the major reasons for piles. Long sitting hours, unhygienic ways of living, late night sleep, tight clothes, irregular eating habits, low consumption of water, lack of fiber rich diet, not consuming fruits and vegetables in diet are all responsible for development of piles. Infact this all leads to constipation, which in turn causes pressure inside the anal canal, fermentation inside the digestive tract leading to swelling of veins around anal region. This swelling becomes bigger and becomes Piles.
- Pregnancy – Pregnancy puts a lot of pressure inside the abdomen, the pressure leads to piles.
- Liver and other abdominal diseases– There are many other diseases like liver failure, abdominal tumors and many similar but in majority of cases, the cause of piles is the reason # 1 i.e. diet and lifestyle.
Management OF PILES
The management lies in eliminating the causes. The major cause of piles is diet and lifestyle. So a lot of modifications are needed in the overall lifestyle and dietary habits of the person.
- Eat regularly – Papaya, pears, apples, melons, grapes, chickoo, kiwis, oranges, guava, mangoes, plums, pineapples and so on ! Eat vegetables like Turnips, gourds, zucchinis, beetroots, berries, pumpkins, spinach, mustard leaves, radish, carrots and all types of grains, seeds etc.
- Drink wisely – Drink a lot of water, fresh fruit juices and don’t put alcohol in your body. It is a drink containing lot of fire element and leads to inflammation in the intestines.
- Avoid Non-Veg, Alcohol, Cheese, Pasta, Fine white flour made things like Burgers and Pizzas which are not having enough fiber.
- Vegetable soups are recommended every evening.
AYURVEDIC REMEDIES FOR PILES
The Pile-OFF capsules contain ingredients which are used in Ayurveda since ages. Their efficacy is sure shot because the product is used in clinical practice by Dr. Vikram Chauhan in his clinical practice and many other Ayurvedic practitioners in various parts of the world from last 15 years. There are thousands of Ayurvedic remedies for Piles mentioned over internet, but this one is unique.
The Pile-OFF capsules not only help in relieving the symptoms of the Piles but also work at the root cause, relieving the constipation, relieving the acidity, indigestion, flatulence, itching, pain in the piles, works equally well in both bleeding as well as non-bleeding piles. The ingredients work in a synergistic manner to get rid of the piles problem permanently. The ingredients are balanced from Ayurvedic principles point of view i.e. Vata, Pitta, Kapha. The imbalance of these 3 energies is restored and the outcome is wonderful for the patient. The surgery can either be postponed or can be averted altogether. The Pile-OFF by Planet Ayurveda is a breakthrough product for the natural management of Piles. The ingredients are 100 % natural and are very effective for getting rid of Piles permanently.
INGREDIENTS OF PILE OFF CAPSULES
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity (650mg)|
|1.||Haridra||Curcuma longa||100 mg|
|2.||Trikatu||Ginger, Long pepper, Black Pepper||25 mg|
|3.||Sajji Kshaar||Sodium bicarbonate||350 mg|
|4.||Nagkeshar||Mesua ferrea||75 mg|
|5.||Choti Harar||Terminalia chebula||100 mg|
The curcuma longa is known for its anti-inflammatory, pain relieving, anti-septic herb. The standardized extract up to 95 % is further effective to relieve the pain due to piles. It helps to shrink the piles and cuts them off. The “Trikatu” helps to improve digestion, prevent flatulence, relieve the fermentation going on inside the intestine and relieves abdominal pressure due to gas. The Sajjikshaar is soda bi carb from natural plant source and helps to relieve acidity and acidic media inside the digestive tract and keeps it cool. Mesua ferra is popular for its known astringent, anti-bleeding properties and shrinks the pile mass. Terminalia chebula helps to clean the bowel regularly.