Effective herbs and herbal supplements for the management of Osteoporosis
|1||Bone Support||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Coral Calcium Complex||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|3||Lakshadi Guggul||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|4||Arjuna||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
Product Quantity is as per dosage required by Adults – For Patients Under Age 14 – This Quantity will last for 2 Months
WHAT IS OSTEOPOROSIS?
Osteoporosis is a bone related condition which is usually chronic in occurrence. It is a kind of bone deformation that results due to an increased rate of bone loss than the rate at which bone formation takes place. So, eventually there is low bone density due to greater break down of bone that its formation. It may further lead to deformed and ill shaped bones due to loss of bone structure.
Our bones are very important as they form the protective skeletal structure that protects us and gives shape to the body. Also the skeletal structure is involved in the formation of blood cells.
In recent times, low bone density affects a large portion of the population and especially the post- menopausal women because of the reduced amount of estrogen produced by the body. However, it can also occur in men and women of all ages if they have a hormonal imbalance. Due to a decrease in bone strength, there is a greater risk of failure and fatal complications related to osteoporosis.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF OSTEOPOROSIS?
Osteoporosis is a condition that occurs over a period of years and is usually chronic in appearance. If detected early a change in diet can usually prevent the situation.
Some factors that may lead to osteoporosis are:
The diet we take is a very important factor in building up our body. Products rich in calcium like dairy, especially milk and yogurt give a lot of calcium to our body. Milk has a lot of absorbable calcium that can be good to increase the amount of bone matter in the legs. There are foods that are high in calcium like broccoli, nuts, figs, beans and greens. But along with this a very important factor to be noted is that not only does our body need calcium, it also needs vitamin D to absorb the calcium present in the milk, so a diet rich in vitaminD is important. Another essential vitamin is vitamin C. Our bones are 90-95 % made up of collagen. Vitamin C aids in collagen production, and helps in strengthening the bones. Overall, a diet rich in vitamin C, vitamin D and calcium can help you strengthen your bones.
Your lifestyle affects your health as much as your diet does. To prevent Low bone density, a healthy lifestyle recommended by most orthopedic surgeons. Smoking causes smoking-related problems such as osteoporosis. In addition, if you eat many calcium rich foods, vitamin D is necessary to process this raw calcium into the body.
Alcohol, on the other hand, increases the risk of osteoporosis by a large percentage. Although consumption of 2.3 grams of alcohol is said to increase the production of parathyroid hormone, which reduces the calcium reserves of the body. As 99% of the body’s calcium reserves found in bone (the other 1% being in the blood), there is a greater chance of contracting this deadly bone disease.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL COMBO PACK FOR MANAGING OSTEOPOROSIS
Planet Ayurveda has put together a few natural rich sources of bone minerals and combined them into a set of medicines under the name of Osteoporosis care pack.
Osteoporosis Care Pack is a great combination of herbal medicines for maintaining healthy bone density and prevents and cure demineralization of bones and disorders that occur as a result of this condition.
The contents of the pack include, Bone support capsules that are a mixture of herbs and natural compounds that are a rich source of calcium and phosphorus. Coral calcium complex capsules have a combination of the sea corals that are amongst the richest natural sources of calcium. Similarly Lakshadi Guggul and Arjuna capsules strengthen bones and the muscles that together provide a strong skeletal support.
INDICATIONS OF OSTEOPOROSIS CARE PACK
- Bone fracture
- Muscle cramps
- Tingling in hands and muscles.
- Muscle spasms
BENEFITS AND USES OF OSTEOPOROSIS CARE PACK
Osteoporosis Care Pack has a very rare combination of natural minerals and herbs that enhance bone strength and strengthen the muscle and joints holding them. Osteoporosis care pack is great for people having low serum calcium and phosphorus levels which may occur due to simple causes like nutritional insufficiency. In people having age related bone demineralization also Osteoporosis care pack can be preferred over artificial calcium supplements very commonly available in the market.
These natural supplements do not cause any kind of calculus formation in the body as is commonly seen in people taking artificial calcium supplements for prolonged period of time.
In case of bone fractures, osteopenia and osteomalacia, Osteoporosis care pack improves bone density and restores the calcium and phosphorus levels in blood very rapidly.
Post-menopausal osteoporosis is very common in females and it occurs mainly because of the reduced estrogen hormone secretion in the female body after menopause. Osteoporosis care pack is able to effectively restore bone deformities and irregularities in post – menopausal women.
1. Bone Support
Bone support capsules have natural calcium extracts obtained from the natural herbal sources of calcium. It has a combination of herbs like Cissus quadrangularis, Laccifera lacca, Moringa oleifera, and mineral sources like Corallium rubrum. These extracts also stimulate increased absorption of calcium from the blood into the body. The hormonal control that helps in calcium absorption in the body is also influenced by regular use of this capsule.
- Laccifer lacca: According to ancient Ayurvedic texts, Laksha is helpful in pacifying toxins present in bone tissues and nervous tissues which are present very deep and protect us. Shudh laksha is highly rich in natural calcium compounds. It helps in natural deposition of calcium in bones and makes them strong and healthy.
- Moringa oliefera: Natural calcium helps in managing bone loss and bone related many disorders. Calcium is need of bones to keep them strong and healthy. Suhanjana beej, an Ayurvedic natural herb is full of natural calcium which has proven really good for many bone disorders. It provides strengthening and makes bones strong and healthy.
- Cissus quadrangular: Wonderful Ayurvedic medicine called hadjod is considered to be very useful in bone density retention. It contains huge amount of calcium which helps in various bone diseases like low bone density, osteoporosis, fractures, cancer of bones etc. it provides bone deposition and helps in bones improvement.
- Terminalia Arjuna: Arjuna is considered to be a very useful medicine according ancient Ayurvedic books. Many researchers have proved that Arjun is very helpful in bone strengthening and low bone density which leads to several complications.
- Corallium rubrum: Praval pisti is an Ayurvedic medicine called Nature’s coral. It is rich in calcium compound and helps in managing bone related disorders. It acts as very good cardiac toner also. Helps in pitta and kapha balancing. Praval pisti is also known for its actions on immunity as it is very good immune modulator.
- Pearl calcium compound: Pearl is natural source of calcium and helps in bone health. It provides natural calcium and makes bones strong and healthy, therefore bone loss and related issues can be avoided.
Dose: 2 Capsules twice daily
2. Coral Calcium Complex
These capsules have natural calcium obtained from the corals and natural pearls found in the sea beds across the world. It has Praval pishti, Akik pishti, Jawar mohra pishti, Kamdudha rasa and mukta pishti as the natural calcium source. Giloy satva or Tinospora cordifolia extracts have also been added in this formulation to enhance the body’s immunity and resistance power so that the body can readily accept the vitamins and minerals into the body.
- Coral: Praval means Coral in English. This calcium supplement has been used since ancient times in Ayurvedic medicine. It is derived from the red coral roots. Parval pishti helps in the formation of strong bones and very effective in managing osteoporosis. Many diseases like stomach ache and hyperacidity can also be managed with this herb. Other ailments like acne, cracks, osteoporosis, skin diseases, rashes and pimples can also be managed effectively.
- Jawar Mohra Pishti: It is an herbal supplement which is useful in the management of heart burn, cough and heart disease. It is effective as a cardiac tonic and disorders related to Pitta energy. Several other ailments like headache, heart burn, gastro enteritis also can be managed with the help of this supplement. It has cooling properties and forms an important element in the Coral Calcium complex. It is also rich in natural calcium and following complex procedures to purify the marine stone, the calcium compound is made into coral calcium complex.
- Kamdhudha Ras: This herbal remedy effectively eliminates Pitta dosha from the body. Pitta dosha is also responsible for orthoclastic activity of the bone cells and depletion of calcium from the body. Besides being a rich source of natural calcium, this remedy helps in eliminating anxiety, emotional problems and burning sensation in the body.
- Pearl: The literal meaning of Mukta is Pearl. Pishti means paste / powder. The best pearls are made into powder and processed in rose water to enhance their cooling nature and improve their properties, remove toxins. After one month of tedious processes and procedures, the pearl powder or pearl paste is made. This is called Mukta Pishti. It’s rich in calcium – the highest amount of calcium per unit. It is used for managing several diseases like osteoporosis, bleeding disorders, gastritis, diarrhea, chronic blood pressure and burning sensation.
- Giloy satva: It improves immunity in a natural way. Calcium deficiency in the body can be effectively managed with this herb. It is nature’s best herb to maintain homeostasis in the body and prevent diseases.
Dose: 1 Capsule twice daily
3. Lakshdi Guggul
It is a combination of Commiphora mukul, laccifera lacca, Cissus quadrangularis, Terminalia Arjuna, Withania somnifera and Grewia hirsute. All these herbs help improve strength of the muscles and the joints that bind the bones together. These capsules also help in relieving the symptoms that occur as a result of calcium deficiency like muscle spasm, sprains, body ache, lethargy and mental confusion.
- Lakshadi guggulu: It is an herbal remedy which can be used to relieve fractured bones as well as dislocation of joints. It can relieve bone injuries and its complications.
- Cissus quadrangularis: It can heal fractures at a really fast pace. The herb exerts influence both on the organic and mineral phase of fracture healing. It also useful in managing scurvy as well as irregular menstruation. It is very good in management of Low Bone Density.
- Terminalia arjuna: The herb on a whole is useful as a cardio protective and cardio tonic for angina and poor coronary circulation. It helps in weak bones and improves fracture healing process. It is also rich in natural calcium. Useful as a diuretic in cirrhosis of liver. It helps to cause relief in hypertension and cholesterol.
- Withania somnifera: It is an effective anti-inflammatory drug for swellings, tumors, scrofula and rheumatism. Its prime actions are anti-inflammatory, hepatic-protective and anti-bacterial. It is useful as a diuretic and a sedative. It gives strength to the bones and improves bone density. Helps in quicker healing of fractures without any side effects.
- Grewia hirsute: Its prime actions are diuretic and anti-diarrhea. It is useful in alleviating the pain, inflammation and swelling. It is also anti-spasmodic in nature. It works really well for weak bones.
- Commiphora mukul: It is well known for its anti-tumor, pain relieving, anti-inflammatory effect. It is useful in managing cystic and fibroid conditions because of its anti-tumor property. It reduces cholesterol and unwanted fats in the body. It helps to strengthen the bones.
Dose: 2 tablets twice daily
4. ARJUNA CAPSULES
Studies have shown that Arjuna capsule extracts have a very effective role to play in preventing bone loss and improving the bone density. Arjuna extracts is a great spasmolytic and has immense anti –inflammatory properties.
Dose: 1 Capsule twice daily
HOW CAN OUR OSTEOPOROSIS CARE PACK HELPS YOU?
Ayurveda is nature’s gift to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the bone and joint system too.
Our Osteoporosis Care Pack is a complete solution to all the types of problems related to growth of bone and its deformations. It has the perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda as the best anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic herbs. It has herbs that help the body actively take up calcium present in the diet and recover bone loss. Also, the herbs have nutrients that help bone formation and cell building.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.