BEST HERBAL COMBINATION FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF NEPHROTIC SYNDROME CARE PACK FOR CHILDREN
|1||Punarnava Mandur||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|2||Curcumin Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|3||Reno Plan Syrup||3 Bottles (200 ml Each)|
|4||Arvindasav||2 Bottles (450 ml Each)|
|5||Chandanadi Vati||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
PRODUCT QUANTITY IS AS PER DOSAGE REQUIRED BY ADULTS – FOR PATIENTS UNDER AGE 14 – THIS QUANTITY WILL LAST FOR 2 MONTHS
WHAT IS NEPHROTIC SYNDROME?
This is a disorder related to the kidney when your kidneys don’t function properly and start secreting too much protein in your urine this disorder is known as nephrotic syndrome. This generally occurs due to the damage to small blood vessels which are responsible for removing the excess water from the body and also helps in filter waste and removing toxins from the body due to which there is excess removal of protein from the body.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF BARTHOLIN CYST?
The main cause of the bartholin’s cyst is the backup of the fluid in the bartholin gland duct which causes infection or injury to the gland.
If this gland becomes infected the organisms which are responsible for the infection are E. coli, gonorrhea, Chlamydia.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF NEPHROTIC SYNDROME
This can occur due to many causes, generally this occurs as a result of glomerular disease and when the symptoms are limited only to kidneys then it is known as primary nephrotic syndrome And when the symptoms are related to the whole body it is known as secondary nephrotic syndrome.
Primary Glomerulonephrosis Can Have Different Histologies:
- Minimal change disease – This is the most common cause of the nephrotic syndrome in children.
- Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis – It is characterized by the tissue scarring in glomeruli. This is known as the most common cause of nephrotic syndrome in adults.
- Membranous glomerulonephritis – This is the condition which is caused by the increases leaking in the kidney interstitial spaces.
- Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis – This has inflammation of the glomeruli and also there is deposition of the antibodies along the membrane of the glomeruli.
- Rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis – There is much decrease in the filtration rate and the glomeruli becomes crescent shaped.
Secondary Glomerulonephritis Can Have Different Histologies:
They can occur due to the different underlying causes which are:
- Diabetic nephropathy – patients with diabetes can have diabetic nephropathy as the excess sugar gets accumulated in the kidney.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus – this can occur due to the deposition of the immuno complexes.
- Sarcoidosis – collection of immune cells can lead to the nephropathic syndrome.
- Syphilis – this can lead to the nephrotic syndrome in different stages.
- Drugs – some drugs like penicillin, certain painkillers are nephrotoxic and can lead to the nephrotic syndrome.
- There can be other causes also like hepatitis B, HIV, multiple myeloma, vasculitis, cancer etc.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF NEPHROTIC SYNDROME
This is generally characterized by the removal of excessive protein from the urine also named as proteinuria, in children it is more than 40 mg per square meter body surface area per hour.
- There can be a hypoalbuminemia
- There can be hyperlipidaemia
- Oedema can also occurs in face
- Excess fluid in the body is due to sodium infiltration and water retention
- There can be hypertension in some cases
- Ascites in some cases
- Dyspnea can be there due to pleural effusion
- ESR is raised which is due to increased fibrinogen and other plasma contents
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR TREATING NEPHROTIC SYNDROME
According to ayurveda this disease can be correlated to the vrikk roga i.e diseases which are related to kidneys. There are many treatments available for kidneys in ayurveda. Many herbs are proven to cure kidney diseases which are very efficient in treating this condition.
Planet Ayurveda has provided us with the nephrotic syndrome care pack for kids which is able to treat the symptoms arising due to the nephrotic syndrome in children. This pack is especially designed to cure nephrotic syndrome in children. It contains pure ayurvedic herbs and medicines are made under the guidance of expert ayurvedic doctors. These medicines are free from harmful chemicals and preservatives.
List of medications in nephrotic syndrome care pack for kids
1. PUNARNAVA MANDUR
This is the medication which can be used to increase the red blood cells, treat iron deficiency anemia, improves the digestive fire of the body and is also responsible for removing the toxins from the body and removing excess fluid from the body as it increases the urine output and removes the toxins from the urinary route.
THE TABLET IS A FORMULATION THAT CONSISTS OF:
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) – This herb is very useful for kidney disorders as it is helpful in treating conditions like dysuria, difficulty in micturition, and frequent micturation.
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) – This herb is responsible for improving digestion and increasing the metabolism so it is helpful in digesting the ama (undigested food which is converted to toxin) from the body.
- Pippali (Piper longum) – This herb is also good for the treatment of indigestion, It also acts as a good aphrodisiac agent.
- Maricha (Piper nigrum) – This herb acts as yogavahi (catalyst) it means it clears out the blockages from the channels and makes way for the other medications hence acts as a catalyst.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) – This can be considered both as a fruit and dietary supplement. It has many health benefits and also helps in detoxifying the body. It contains many micronutrients like vitamin c, calcium etc.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) – This herb contains all the 5 tastes which balances vata and pitta disorders. This will help in removing the excess fluid and toxins and will also be responsible for treating the damage which has been done to the kidney in this disorder.
- Chavya (Piper chaba) – This herb is helpful in treating several digestive disorders like anorexia, dyspepsia, abdominal colic, poisoning etc. This herb is also used in the treatment of chronic poisoning.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) – This helps in relieving the inflammation of the body and it also helps in removing the oxidative stress of the body as it acts as antioxidant.
- Vidang (Embelia ribes) – This herb is known as the best anti-parasitic herb, it removes bloating and it is also helpful in treating ascites. It treats weak digestion and conditions related to weak digestion.
- Chitrak moola (Plumbago zeylanica) – This herb is used to increase the metabolism of the body and it is also good for increasing the flow of the urine and removing the toxins from the body.
- Mandoor bhasma (Ferric oxide calx) – This bhasma is used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia or microcytic anemia, This is also used for the treatment of inflammation inside the body so it is helpful in treating various histological changes in the kidney.
Dosage – 2 Tablets twice daily after meals with warm water.
2. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
These capsules contains extracts of haridra (Curcuma longa) which is known as the drug of choice in the diabetes and urinary tract disorders, this helps in removal of the blockages from the blood vessels which helps in easy circulation and makes the flow of nutrients easy
Dosage – 1 Capsule twice daily after meals with warm water.
3. RENO-PLAN SYRUP
This is a unique formulation for the treatment of every type of kidney disorders and problems related to the urinary tract. It contains many authentic herbs which are responsible for treating conditions like dysuria, nephrotic syndrome, poly cystic kidney disease and urinary tract infection and inflammation. It can also be helpful in removing kidney stones.
THE CAPSULE IS A FORMULATION THAT CONSISTS OF:
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)- This herb is very good for the kidneys. It is a potent diuretic and can be used to treat the water retention due to which the swelling and oedema in the body is occurring. This can be used in burning urination, dysuria and can also be helpful in flushing out the renal stones.
- Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri) – This herb acts as a potent antioxidant and removes the toxins from the body. It also helps in improving the metabolism of the body.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) – This herb is really good for the diseases related to the uro-gentital system, it acts as diuretic and can also be used to break down the stones of the kidney and gallbladder.
- Kasni (Cichorium intybus) – This herb can be used for the treatment of general debility, this helps in removing inflammation and prevents cell damage which are related to the liver, kidney and spleen.
- Trapush (Cucumis sativus) – This is a natural coolant fruit, which helps in reducing the vitiated pitta dosha and also helps in easy micturition and other urinary disorders.
- Saral (Pinus roxburghii) – This herb is kapha vata shamak i.e. it reduces vitiated kapha and vata. It is astringent in nature and detoxifies blood, diuretic and helps in blood circulation.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) – This is really helpful in purification of blood, fever and loss of appetite. This is also used for maintaining healthy liver and kidney function.
- Varuna (Crataeva nurvala) – This the herb which is best for the problems of renal stones, dysuria and can also be used in migraine. This herb is good for kidney disorder so it can be used in nephrotic syndrome.
- Gorakhmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus) – This herb is used in the treatment of pain and any localized swelling, It can also be used in improving sexual vigor.
- Kusha (Desmostachya bipinnata) – This herb can be used in the conditions related to the dysmenorrhoea, urinary disorders, renal calculi, It can also be used in leucorrhea and skin conditions.
- Kash (Saccharum spontaneum) – This is a herb which can be used in conditions like burning urination and kidney stone, bleeding piles and also helps in improving the quality of breast milk.
- Shara (Saccharum munja) – This herb is a good aphrodisiac agent and also helps in increasing the vigor, it is helpful in vastishoola means pain in the urinary bladder and difficulty in passing urine.
- Darbha (Imperata cylindrica) – This herb is good diuretic and can be used in wounds, infection, and other bleeding disorders.
- Ikshu (Saccharum officinarum) – This is a natural diuretic agent. It is a natural coolant agent, which calms the pitta dosha and increases the kapha dosha.
Dosage – 2 Teaspoonful twice daily after meals.
This syrup is used for the treatment of general debility, it helps in improving strength and weight of the body. It can be used as a general tonic for children and treats conditions like rickets, diarrhea, cough and constipation.
THE CAPSULE IS A FORMULATION THAT CONSISTS OF:
- Cardamom (Elletaria Cardamomum) – This herb is used for the treatment of hypertension, indigestion and dysuria.
- Munakka (Vitis vinifera) – This herb is helpful in improving appetite and is also good in conditions where there is an increase in thirst. This can also be used in bleeding disorders and pitta related disorders.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) – This herb is sweet in taste yet it helps in balancing kapha dosha and pacifies vata and pitta, this is helpful in promoting longevity and also helps in restoring natural color of the urine.
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) – This is an astringent herb which is helpful in treating disorders related to the heart and also helps in preventing bleeding disorders.
- Pitta papda (Fumaria indica) – This helps in balancing the pitta dosha, also helps in binding the bowel can be used in diarrhea and also helps in treating IBS, it increases the absorption of the food and nutrients in the body.
- Nishoth (Operculina turpethum) – This is a herb which is known as the best virechak herb means it helps in purgation and it is also helpful in treating disorders which are related to the pitta dosha. It also helps in relieving the water retention from the body.
- Vacha (Acorus calamus) – This herb is helpful in improving psychological problems like increasing memory and improving speech. This herb has scraping qualities due to which it is helpful in removing any deposition from the kidneys which helps in treating nephrotic syndrome.
- Karchur (Curcuma zedoaria) – This herb is generally known as the white turmeric, This helps in healing of the wounds so it will help in relieving any inflammation in the kidneys.
- Triphala (Group of three fruits) – These herbs are helpful in balancing the three dosha in the body and also helpful in treating many problems by clearing out the channels, Increasing the tissues of the body and also helps in removing toxins from the body.
- Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus) – This herb is kept in a sweet tasting group of herbs, which is helpful in relieving burning sensation in the body or in the urine. It is also helpful in cleansing and detoxifying the body.
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus) – It is helpful in treating excessive thirst and can be used in conditions known as dyspepsia. It is helpful in treating conditions related to the stomach and intestines.
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) – This herb is helpful in improving brain function, also improves the strength and immunity and purifies the blood and releases the accumulated toxins from the body.
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) – This is the herb which is used for the detoxification of the blood and helpful in treating skin diseases, It also has healing properties which helps in healing the organs like liver, spleen and kidney.
- Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera) – It is helpful in restoring the natural color to the urine and it also helps in detoxifying the blood due to which it treats the skin diseases.This herb is useful in bleeding disorders and also acts as absorbent.
- Khas (Saccharum spontaneum) – This herb is helpful in kidney disorders like burning micturation, renal stones or bleeding piles.
Dosage – 2 Teaspoonful twice daily after meals.
5. CHANDANADI VATI
This is a medication which can be used for balancing the disorders related to the pitta dosha and it is also used in conditions like difficulty in urine, burning urination and different kidney disorders like nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and many skin disorders. It is also helpful in eliminating the toxins from the body.
THE CAPSULE IS A FORMULATION THAT CONSISTS OF:
- Safed chandan (Santalum album) – This herb is helpful in pacifying pitta dosha from the body and it also helps in calming the burning sensation of the body. This herb also acts as diuretic and increases the flow of urine which helps in removing the excess water from the body which helps in removing the water retention from the body and decreases swelling.
- Kababchini (Piper cubeba) – This herb is helpful in increasing the metabolism and relieving the body from cardiac and vascular disorders.
- Safed ral (Shorea robusta)- This is an astringent tasting group which helps in treating conditions like diarrhea, dysentery, it helps in relieving excessive sweating.
- Gandha Biroja (Pinus longifolia) – This herb is helpful in treating itching, excessive sweating so it will maintain the water imbalance in the body.
- Kattha (Senegalia catechu) – This is a herb which helps in purifying blood and also detoxifying the body. It is also used in skin disorders and also helpful in fever.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) – This herb is coolant in nature so it acts as a diuretic and removes the toxins from the body.
- Kapur (Cinnamomum camphora) – This is also a coolant herb which is used to balance the kapha dosha in the body, it has scrapping properties which lead to removal of the deposits in the nephrons and helps in easy filtration of the urine.
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) – This is helpful in treating urinary disorders. It is also helpful in treating diabetes. It is anti-toxic and helps in relieving inflammation from the body so it relieves any inflammation from the kidney.
- Gairik (Red ochre) – This herb is sweet and astringent in taste, It has cooling properties, it can be used in skin diseases and bleeding disorders.
- Pashanbheda (Bergenia ligulata)- This herb is the best herb that can be used for the renal stones. It also has antiulcerative properties so helps in treating ulcers and wounds from the body.It also has diuretic properties which helps in treating water imbalance.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) – This herb is the best herb which can be used for the treatment of genitourinary disorders. It is also helpful in providing strength to the muscles and body.
- Choti elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum) – This herb coolant and sweet which is a good aphrodisiac in nature. It also enhances the taste and acts as a diuretic. It is helpful in relieving painful micturation, urinary distention and also acts as piles and hemorrhoids.
Dosage – 1 Tablet twice daily after meals with warm water.
This nephrotic syndrome is a serious complicated disorder related to the kidneys. All the kidney functions are affected in this and it can also produce serious complications like multiple organ failure and water retention and in children there is excess ofthe water retention and oedema due to this nephrotic syndrome so taking planet ayurveda’s nephrotic syndrome care pack for kids will definitely help in this and also helps in relieving complications of the diseases.
There are no reviews yet.