Leucorrhea or Sweta Pradara is a condition in which there is excessive white, viscid, foul-smelling, sticky discharge from the vagina. It can be of both types, either physiological or pathological. Physiological reasons can be nervousness or excitement but in pathological condition Sweta pradara is due to various reasons like genital infection, unhygienic conditions, low immunity, some psychological factors or lack of nutrition.
Usually, it is thought to be due to some pathological reasons but in the certain condition it is not to be worried about. These conditions are:
- During puberty in young girls
- Till a few weeks in a newborn baby, due to contact of the baby to oestrogen of the mother.
- In early pregnancy or at ovulation time
- When present during sexual excitement
Leucorrhea is a not serious disease or condition in itself but if continued for a long time it can produce many other health conditions like a spread of infection to other reproductive parts. Sweta pradara can be very uncomfortable at a time and irritating condition for a women. It can also be caused due to some metabolic disorders and hormonal imbalances. Weak and anemic women are more prone to it. Gonorrhea, inflammation of womb after delivery of child and displacement of the uterus can also be the reason for leucorrhea. In reproductive years of female life there are more chances of having it due to thickening of mucus membrane during the menstrual cycle.
According to Ayurveda vitiation of Kapha dosha is the cause for Sweta Pradara. Kapha dosha is aggravated due to high consumption of oily, heavy, dense foods, sweets, milk, yogurt, and cheese. Also frequent abortions, miscarriages and overindulgence in sex vitiates this dosha. Sweta pradara can also be triggered by following an improper diet and lifestyle during periods.
Along with having white discharge from vagina women suffering from leucorrhea may also have lower abdominal pain or lumbar pain, itching and irritation in genital area and weakness.
Reference: Charak samhita 2, Chikitsa sthanam, Chapter no.30 Yonivyapachhikitsadhyaya, shloka no.217
Meaning: Causes and symptoms of vitiation of Kaphaj pradara- Due to excessive intake of heavy food Kapha gets vitiated and causes leucorrhea. Its signs and symptoms are white discharge from vagina, heavy, cold and thick blood discharge also anorexia, breathing difficulties and cough occurs.
Conventional treatment is not very much reliable for this condition as there is no specific treatment for leucorrhea and secondly there can be many side effects of that treatment if continued for a long time. On the other hand, Planet Ayurveda comes up with more effective and reliable treatment for Sweta pradara in the form of Luco plan syrup. This syrup is made from pure and best quality of herbs which have a specific action on this condition. All the ingredients used in this herbal syrup are purely natural and are proven to act wonderfully on the cause of leucorrhea. Leuco Plan syrup along with pacifying the Kapha dosha also corrects the impairment of the Rasa dhatu (nutrient plasma) which is present in the vaginal tract. Rejuvenating herbs present in Luco Plan syrup restores the digestive fire and clears the toxins which has been accumulated. Clearing of the toxin results in balancing of Kapha dosha and hence relieves leucorrhea.
INGREDIENTS OF LUCO PLAN SYURP
Each 10 ml syrup contains standardized extracts of:
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
INDICATIONS OF LUCO PLAN SYRUP
- Sticky white, foul smelling discharge from the vagina
- Pain in the lumbar region
- Lower abdominal pain along with discharge
- Itching in the genital area
- Long continued white vaginal discharge
1-2 teaspoon twice a day or as prescribed by Ayurvedic Practitioner.
ADVANTAGES OF HAVING LUCO PLAN SYRUP FROM PLANET AYURVEDA
- Luco Plan syrup is made from pure herbs of the best quality
- It is manufactured following strict Ayurvedic principles under the supervision of highly experienced Ayurvedic Practitioner Dr. Vikram Chauhan
- No preservatives or chemicals are added to it
- Luco Plan syrup is purely vegetarian and is not tested on animals
- This highly effective syrup is of best quality at a reasonable price
- There are no side effects of this syrup if taken as prescribed by the physician