Kakrasingi churna is a potent herbal powder used extensively for respiratory and digestive conditions. It effectively reduces the fluid accumulation in the tissues and treats edema. This churna is packed with wound healing properties and thus help in healing cuts and wounds. Kakrasingi churna is a single herb powder which combats efficiently various health problems.
- Weight – 100gm
- Dosage – one teaspoonful two times a day with plain water after meals.
- Herb Name – Kakrasingi
- Latin Name of Herb – Pistacia Integerrima
- Family – Anacardiaceae
- Part Used – Galls
General Description of Herb
This herb possesses srngi (gall). These galls are produced by an insect called Dasia asdifactor. Horn like outgrowths is produced by this insect. These srngi (galls) possess therapeutic properties. Kakrasingi fights against different viruses, bacteria, and fungus. It is native to Japan and China. In India, it is found in the Himalayas, from Kashmir to Sikkim. It consists of chemical constituents like sitosterol, camphene, caorylic acid, amino acids, dihydromalvic acid, pistacin, triterpenoids etc.
What is the Ayurvedic Categorization of this Herb?
In Charak Samhita it is grouped under Kasahara, group of herbs which treats a cough and Hikkanigrahana, groups of herbs which is used to treat hiccups.
What are the Medicinal Properties of Kakrasingi Churna?
- Taste (Rasa) – Astringent (Kashaya), Bitter (Tikta)
- Qualities (Guna) – Light to Digest (Laghu), Dry (Ruksha)
- Potency (Veerya ) – Hot potency
What is Kakrasingi Churna’s Effect on Tri-Dosha?
It balances Kapha and Vata.
What are the Therapeutic Properties of Kakrasingi Churna?
- It has antiseptic and antibacterial action. Kakrasingi is used to treat diseases of gums like gingivitis, pyorrhea etc. It also helps to remove the pus from gum.
- This churna has anti-inflammatory properties, relieves pain, redness, and swelling of the affected area.
- It has carminative properties, reduces flatulence in G.I.T.
- Kakrasingi helps to treat diarrhea, dysentery, and anorexia.
- This churna treats respiratory diseases efficiently. It clears the mucus from airways, bronchi, trachea, and lungs.
- It treats asthma, and cough. This churna is one of the best remedies to treat respiratory troubles.
- Kakrasingi churna resolves the respiratory complications. This churna is good to treat a cough and dyspnea. It acts as an expectorant and helps in clearance of mucus from bronchi, airways, trachea, and lungs.
- This churna relieves hiccoughs.
- It has antipyretic action, relieves fever and its symptoms like weakness, vertigo and loss of appetite.
- Kakrasingi churna have anti-cancerous properties. It inhibits or decreases the growth of cancerous cells.
- This churna treats an asthma and whooping cough.
- It is very effective in increasing the count of sperm and also improves qualities of sperm.
- Vomiting and nausea can be relieved by taking this churna.
- This churna treats diarrhea. Relieve symptoms like weakness, dizziness, excessive thirst, nausea and vomiting.
- Dysentery can be treated by the use of this churna.
- Kakrasingi churna relieves tastelessness.
- It clears mucus from the airways and relieves dyspnoea.
- This churna has anti-inflammatory properties. It relieves pain, swelling, and redness.
- Kakrasingi has analgesic action, relieves pain.
- It treats insomnia as have a sedative action. This churna induces deep sleep.
- This churna boosts the immune system and improves overall health and strength of the body.
- Kakrasingi has anthelmintic properties, i.e. it kills or eliminates worms from the body.
- It is used to treat cold, cough and flu.
- This churna clears free radicals from the body and eliminates the toxins from the body due to its antioxidant property.
- Kakrasingi churna lower blood sugar levels in the diabetic patient.
- It has antibacterial properties and fights against all kind of bacterial infections.
- This churna improves sexual health in males. It increases vigor, strength, and libido in men.
What are the Side Effects of Kakrasingi Churna?
Side effects are possible from this churna but it does not always occur. Some serious side- effects are possible but are rare. Side-effects are usually due to allergy to this product or herb or it can be due to overdose. On observing the following signs and symptoms contact your doctor
- Irritation of skin, there can be Urticaria, itching or rashes on the skin.
- There can be dizziness, headache, and hypotension.
One should always take this churna under the guidance of a physician.
Planet Ayurveda manufactures this powder under strict Ayurvedic principles. Several reasons which make it superior to other similar products are –
- This powder is 100% Ayurvedic.
- It is purely vegetarian churna.
- Kakrasingi churna powder does not contain any chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders or fillers.
- Its testing is not done on animals.
- This churna is available at Planet Ayurveda at a reasonable price with the best quality.
- Only pure Ayurvedic herbs of the best quality are used.
- Standardized extracts are used in the preparation of this churna.
- Only organic products are used for ensuring better results.