Hemostop-B Powder – An effective remedy for curing Bleeding disorders
Hemostop-b powder is a great herbal remedy formulated by Planet Ayurveda for bleeding conditions. It is a polyherbal formulation that is especially formulated to stop bleeding in any kind of bleeding issues and even in the cases where there is an issue with the clotting process. This formulation is made under the guidance of M.D. Ayurveda practitioners. It is 100% natural without any addition of colour, fixers, fiber, preservatives, etc. All the ingredients present in this powder specifically help in preventing bleeding by their different properties and make this powder totally beneficial in bleeding conditions. Let’s take a look at the ingredients of this powder along with their special effects.
Therapeutic uses of Hemostop-B Powder
All the natural ingredients present in Hemostop-B Powder together helps in alleviating bleeding conditions.
- Overall it possesses pitta and kapha pacifying properties so it is beneficial in conditions that are associated with vitiated kapha and pitta dosha.
- Due to its kapha pacifying property it helps in alleviating conditions that are associated with vitiated kapha like ulcerative colitis, piles, ulcers, etc.
- It is also helpful in bleeding nose and bleeding gums.
- It promotes the formation of red blood cells which in turn reduces the risk of low hemoglobin levels.
- It also possesses vrana ropana properties so it is also helpful in healing the ulceration that causes bleeding.
Ingredients of Hemostop-B Powder
|Sr. No.||Indian Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Quantity|
|1.||Jhandu||Tegetes erecta||Flower petals, leaves||30 gm|
|2.||Priyangu||Callicarpa macrophylla||Flowers||20 gm|
|3.||Parnabeej (Patharchat)||Bryophyllum pinnatum||Leaves||20 gm|
|4.||Doorva||Cynodon dactylon||Whole plant||20 gm|
|5.||Amalaki||Emblica officinalis||Fruits||20 gm|
|6.||Lotus||Nelumbonucifera||Flowers, seeds||20 gm|
|7.||Punnag||Colophyllum inophyllum||Bark||10 gm|
|8.||Ayapan||Eupatorium triplinerve||Whole plant||10 gm|
|9.||Raktniryas||Daemnocarpus kurzianus||Exudate powder||10 gm|
|10.||Mishri||Whole candy sugar||Whole candy sugar||40 gm|
Benefits of used ingredients in Hemostop-B Powder
1. Jhandu (Tagetes erecta)
In common language it is known with the name of genda phool. It includes properties- Rasa (Taste)- bitter and astringent, guna (qualities)- laghu and ruksha, virya (potency)- cold, vipaka- katu, karma (actions)- pacify pitta and kapha. All these properties make this herb beneficial for preventing bleeding by pacifying pitta and kapha dosha.
2. Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla)
This herb is tridosha shamak and very effective in bleeding problems. It helps in preventing bleeding in any sort of bleeding cases. As we are taking it internally so it will help in resolving conditions in which there is internal bleeding like bleeding piles, bleeding ulcers.
3. Parnabeej (Bryophyllum pinnatum)
Parnabeej is a herb that possesses cold potency and astringent properties. Both these properties are helpful in preventing bleeding. It is Kapha and Pitta Hara (Pacifies Kapha and Pitta dosha), Rakta Stambhana (Promotes coagulation of blood) and Vrana Ropana (Promotes wound healing). So all these properties help in alleviating bleeding.
4. Durva (Cynodon dactylon)
Durva is an effective herb that helps in maintaining the hemoglobin levels by increasing the production of red blood cells which is very essential in the patients of bleeding conditions. It is very helpful in curing infection which prevents bleeding.
5. Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
It possesses great antioxidant properties that help in preventing the deterioration of the body tissue which in turn helps in alleviating bleeding.
6. Lotus (Nelumbo Nucifera)
Lotus is loaded with antioxidants that will destroy free radicals and prevent our body from damage. So this property of lotus will prevent damage and promote regeneration of body tissues. Along with that it is antimicrobial and prevents inflammation. All these properties make this herb beneficial for bleeding conditions
7. Punnag (Colophyllum inophyllum)
This herb is having pitta and kapha har properties that’s why it is added in this powder. Both these properties are helpful in resolving bleeding problems like nasal bleeding, bleeding piles and other bleeding conditions that are associated with inflammation like ulcerative colitis. Also due to its pitta balancing properties it is also helpful in reducing burning sensation in bleeding conditions.
8. Ayapan (Eupatorium triplinerve)
Ayapan possesses anti-inflammatory properties which prevent ulceration and sidewise bleeding in inflammatory conditions like UC.
9. Rakt niryas (Dimocarpus kurzianus)
It is known by the name of dragon’s blood. This is added in the Hemostop-B Powder due to its bleeding control properties as it provides cooling and astringent properties.
10. Mishri (Polygonatum verticillatum)
It is rakta-hrit which means it is effective in bleeding disorders such as nasal bleeding, ulcerative colitis, etc. It also acts as daha-hrita due to pitta pacifying properties
As we discussed the properties of all the ingredients added in Hemostop-B Powder. It is made clear that the ingredients used in this powder are totally helpful in stopping and preventing bleeding with their specific effects.
Specific conditions in which Hemostop-B Powder is useful
- Inflammatory conditions- Useful in preventing bleeding associated with inflammatory conditions such as ulcerative colitis due to kapha pacifying property.
- Ulcerations- As it possesses pitta pacifying property so also useful in any kind of ulcerations in GI tract.
Dosage of Hemostop-B Powder
- Patients are advised to take ½ to 1 teaspoonfuls of Hemostop-B Powder twice a day with plain water after meals.
- Patient is advised not to take this herbal remedy without any recommendation from the physician.
- Package type: Herbal powder
- Package quantity: 200 gm pet packing.
- This powder is free from any kind of added preservatives, chemicals, synthetic materials like resins, fiber, color, etc.
Advantages of Hemostop-B Powder by Planet Ayurveda
There are many products available in the market for preventing bleeding conditions. But planet ayurveda’s Hemostop-B Powder is different from those products in many ways. The properties that make Hemostop-B Powder different from other herbal products are listed below. Let’s have a look.
- The herbs used in powder are unique than others as it is the planet ayurveda’s own formulation.
- The herbs are totally natural.
- There are no added preservatives in this herbal powder.
- It is free from any kind of resins, fibre, color, chemicals, etc.
- The efficacy of this herbal powder is 100% as the used herbs are totally standardized.
- The product is tested quantitatively and qualitatively.
- The products used in the balanced quantity so it doesn’t produce any kind of side effects.
There are no reviews yet.