Hemostop Astringent Powder – An effective remedy for curing Hemorrhagic disorders
Hemostop astringent powder is a polyherbal formulation by planet Ayurveda that has a wonderful effect in bleeding disorders. Bleeding disorders are groups of disorders in which there is some issue with the clotting process. In these conditions bleeding can occur anytime and once the bleeding starts it won’t stop on its own. Hemostop astringent powder is formulated under the guidance of M.D. Ayurveda doctors. This formulation is made by 100% natural ingredients without any added synthetic material like fiber, color, fixers, etc. ingredients in this herbal powder possesses such properties that will help in bleeding disorders.
Therapeutic uses of Hemostop Astringent Powder
All the ingredients present in hemostop astringent powder work together and help in relieving bleeding disorders.
- Helpful in pacifying pitta dosha due to its cooling property which in turn helps in alleviating all the bleeding conditions like piles, ulcerative colitis, fistula etc.
- Also effective in stopping nasal bleeding due to astringent properties as this property decreases blood supply and promotes clotting.
- With its kapha pacifying property it reduces inflammation in inflammatory conditions.
- It helps in preventing deterioration of cells due to the presence of antioxidants.
- It possesses hridya property which means it promotes good heart functioning.
- Due to its regenerating property it promotes healthy wound healing.
All the above properties are responsible for making hemostop astringent powder beneficial in bleeding conditions.
Ingredients of Hemostop Astringent Powder
|Sr. No.||Indian Name||Botanical Name||Parts Used||Quantity|
|1.||Udumbar||Ficus glomerata||Bark||20 gm|
|2.||Aavartani||Helicteres isora||Fruit||20 gm|
|3.||Laajvanti||Mimosa pudica||Leaves||20 gm|
|4.||Dadim||Punica granatum||Bark||20 gm|
|5.||Lodhra||Symplocus racemosa||Bark||20 gm|
|6.||Amalaki||Emblica officinalis||Fruits||20 gm|
|7.||Shatavari||Asparagus racemosus||Roots||20 gm|
|8.||Arjun||Terminalia arjuna||Bark||10 gm|
|9.||Jamun||Syzigium cumini||Seeds||10 gm|
|10.||Naagkesar||Mesua Ferrea||Stamens||10 gm|
|11.||Mishri||Sugar candy||Candy sugar powder||30 gm|
Benefits of used ingredients in Hemostop Astringent Powder
1. Udumbar (Ficus glomerata)
Udumbar is a medicinal plant that holds great importance in severe therapeutic ailments. All the parts of plants contain phytochemicals that are responsible for fighting with no. of ailments. Properties of udumbara are- rasa (taste) – astringent, guna- heavy, dry, virya- cold, vipaka- pungent. It pacifies pitta dosha. As it possesses astringent taste and cold potency; both these properties help in alleviating bleeding in any kind of bleeding disorder.
2. Awartani (Helicteres isora)
As per ayurveda “yatra akruthi tatra guna vasanti” means the plant part resembles a particular organ of the body and helps in curing the problems related to that particular organ. As awartani resembles the intestines, it is useful in treating the problems related to intestines. Also along with that it balances pitta and kapha which in turn help in reducing inflammation by balancing kapha and alleviate bleeding by balancing pitta.
3. Lajwanti (Mimosa pudica)
In common language lajwanti is known as touch-me not plant. It is used for many medicinal purposes. It possesses regenerating properties due to its antioxidant effect. So it helps in repairing the tissue damage caused by certain inflammatory conditions like ulcerative colitis, piles, fistula and many more.
4. Dadim (Punica granatum)
This herb possesses many nutritional benefits. It is tridosha (three energies) shamak which means balancing vata, pitta and kapha. Also dadim is hridya (herbs that are good for the heart), so due to this reason it helps in promoting the heart functioning and provides proper supply to whole organs and alleviates bleeding conditions by healing the wounds or ulceration in the body by pacifying pitta and kapha dosha.
5. Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa)
It is a traditional medicinal herb used for bleeding disorders due to its hemostatic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties.
6. Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) has great antioxidant properties so it helps in promoting the regeneration of damaged tissues which in turn promote healthy healing. It alleviates bleeding by reducing the contraction of smooth muscles.
7. Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
It is hridya and shonit sthapana so due to these properties it is indicated in bleeding disorders.
8. Arjun (Terminalia arjuna)
Arjuna is used for bleeding disorders due to its anti-hemorrhagic properties.
9. Jamun (Syzygium cumini)
It prevents bleeding due to its kshaya (astringent taste) by decreasing blood supply and promotes clotting.
10. Naag Kesar (Mesua ferrea)
Nagkesar is helpful in curing the conditions that may lead to bleeding problems. Like piles is a condition that can lead to bleeding, this condition arises from indigestion that occurs from aggravation of vata dosha and low digestive power. So nagkesar helps in curing this digestion problem by pacifying vata dosha, instigating the digestive fire which in turn resolves the problem of piles.
11. Mishri (Polygonatum verticillatum)
It is arsha-hrit, which means it is helpful in bleeding disorders such as ulcerative colitis, nasal bleeding etc. It is also known as daha-hrita as it pacifies pitta dosha.
Specific conditions in which Hemostop Astringent Powder is useful
Its main effect is to promote clotting by pacifying tridosha as the ingredients present in this powder are helpful in promoting clotting by their specific effects. Let us see how it is effective in different conditions.
- In ulcerative colitis- It helps in preventing bleeding in ulcerative colitis by its kapha balancing property (helps in reducing inflammation) and due to its pitta balancing property (helps in reducing ulceration) which in turn reduces bleeding.
- In piles- It also prevents the cause of piles which means indigestion as nagkesar is responsible for promoting digestion instigating the digestive fire which in turn resolves the problem of piles. Also other ingredients that possess astringent and coolant properties promote the clotting process.
- Other bleeding issues- Other conditions which are associated with bleeding also resolved with this powder like bleeding gums, bleeding nose and many more such conditions.
Dosage of Hemostop Astringent Powder
- Patients are advised to take ½ to 1 teaspoonfuls of hemostop astringent powder twice daily. This herbal remedy must be taken after meals and with plain water.
- Patients are advised not to take this powder without the recommendation of the doctor.
- This herbal remedy is formulated as per ancient ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in ISO 9001:2008 factories.
- Package type: Herbal powder
- Package quantity: 200 gm pet packing.
- This powder is free from any chemicals, pesticides, preservatives, fillers, raw powders, starch, etc.
Advantages of Hemostop Astringent Powder by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda’s hemostop astringent powder is known to provide benefits in bleeding conditions. There are certain factors that make this product versatile and effective. Let’s take a look at those factors.
- The herbs used in the product are cultivated organically.
- The proper quality standards are maintained while the preparation of the product.
- There is no addition of any preservatives or synthetic material.
- The herbs used in the product are totally standardized.
- The product is 100% vegetarian.
- If taken in an advised quantity it doesn’t produce any sort of side effect.
There are no reviews yet.