This is an ayurvedic powder made from a single herb, i.e. Daruhaldi. It is used for treating various eye ailments. Daruhaldi powder is also used for treating skin disorders. It acts wonderfully in urinary tract infections.
- Weight – 100 gm
- Herb used – Daruhaldi
- Botanical name – Berberis aristata
- Family – Berberidaceae
Description of Daruhaldi Plant
Daruhaldi is an ayurvedic medicine used since a long time in Ayurveda. It has antibacterial, hypoglycaemic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, hepatoprotective and antioxidant properties.
Daruhaldi is a large thorny medicinal herb which is found in the Himalayan region. It grows up to the height of 2000-3000 meter. It is commonly found in South India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and hilly areas of Nepal.
Sanskrit name – Daruharidra, Darurajani, Darhald and Darvi.
What are the medicinal qualities of Daruhaldi powder?
- Rasa (Taste) – Tikta (Bitter), Kashaya (Astringent)
- Guna (Qualities) – Laghu (Light to digest), Rooksha (Dry)
- Vipaka (Taste conversion after digestion) – Katu (Pungent)
- Veerya (Potency) – Hot
What is the effect of Daruhaldi powder on tridosha?
This powder balances Kapha and Pitta Dosha.
What are the therapeutic uses of Daruhaldi powder?
- Daruhaldi powder helps to correct metabolism. This powder increases overall energy and strength.
- It manages a healthy lipid level management that lowers blood cholesterol and prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- This powder supports the urinary tract. It relieves itching, burning sensation, pain during urination and frequent urination.
- It has antiseptic action that prevents infection.
- Daruhaldi powder is used to treat hemorrhoids. This powder relieves pain and burning sensation during stool.
- This powder is used to relieve itching. It has soothing and coolant action on the skin.
- It helps to reduce blood cholesterol.
- Daruhaldi powder has antioxidants effects. It detoxifies the body and improves overall health.
- It has an analgesic effect, reduces pain. It acts wonderfully like any other pain killer and relieves pain.
- This powder has drying quality, relieves moisture and help in wound healing.
- Daruhaldi powder is used to treat herpes.
- Daruhaldi powder has ulcer healing properties so it helps to treat ulcerative colitis.
- This powder improves liver functioning and increases appetite.
- It improves overall health.
- This powder helps to treat jaundice. Daruhaldi powder increases appetite, reduces yellowish discoloration of the skin and improves digestion.
- It is used to treat duodenal ulcer due to its healing properties. This powder relieves pain in the stomach and decreases nausea and vomiting.
- It relieves itching, pain, and irritation of eyes during conjunctivitis.
- Daruhaldi powder treats stomach infections. It helps to eliminate worms from stomach and intestines.
- This powder has anti-inflammatory action. It relieves pain, redness, and swelling.
- It treats boils. Daruhaldi has a soothing and cooling effect on the skin.
- Daruhaldi powder has an antioxidant effect. This powder eliminates free radicals from the body. It detoxifies the body and removes the toxins.
- This powder is useful in the treatment of urticaria. It nourishes skin and has coolant effect. Daruhaldi inhibits the allergic reactions.
- It clears the skin and removes acne making skin more clean and smooth. This powder has the potential to increase the skin glow.
- Daruhaldi powder improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system. It strengthens the vascular functioning.
- This powder helps to improve digestion and attaining more nourishment from the food. Absorption of nutrients from food in the intestines increases by the use of this powder.
- It is a natural herbal product which is used for any kind of ophthalmic condition. Daruhaldi relieves itching, pain, and irritation in the eyes.
- Daruhaldi powder boosts up the immune system. It increases strength and stamina of the body.
- This powder is used to relieve spasmodic pain in the stomach.
- It is used to treat leucorrhea. As it has antibacterial property, any kind of infection can be treated with the help of Daruhaldi powder.
- Daruhaldi helps in fever by lowering the temperature as it has antipyretic action. It reduces weakness.
- This powder treats oral diseases effectively. Daruhaldi powder relieves oral ulcers, swelling, and pain in gums.
- It accelerates bone healing in fractures.
- Daruhaldi have anti-diabetic action.
Dosage – Half to one teaspoonful of powder, two times a day after meals.
What are the side-effects of Daruhaldi powder?
There are no known side-effects of Daruhaldi powder. It can be taken safely under a physician’s supervision.
Who can use Darulhadi powder?
It can be used by any person having skin problems or the ailments listed above.
What are the advantages of Darulhadi powder by Planet Ayurveda?
Planet Ayurveda manufactures this powder under strict ayurvedic principles. Several reasons which make it superior to other similar products are:-
- This powder is 100% ayurvedic.
- It is purely vegetarian churna.
- Daruhaldi powder does not contain any chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders or fillers.
- Its testing is not done on animals.
- This churna is available at Planet Ayurveda at a reasonable price with the best quality.
- Only pure Ayurvedic herbs of the best quality are used.
- Standardized extracts are used in the preparation of this churna.
- Only organic products are used for ensuring better results.