Cloto Plan syrup is a herbal blend of various wonderful herbs which works effectively to control bleeding in various health ailments like irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, piles, anal fistula etc. All the herbs present in this are cooling in nature and raktstambhak, i.e. stops bleeding. As the name suggests this syrup clots the blood and stops bleeding. Its regular usage will help to treat the above-mentioned diseases.
As ulcerative colitis has come up as a very common disease nowadays and most terrifying and troubling feature of this disease is bleeding. Bleeding in ulcerative colitis can be minor to severe, which ultimately results in overall weakness and deterioration of health gradually. Bleeding in ulcerative colitis is due to the formation of ulcers and herbs present in this syrup helps to heal the ulcers with its cooling and healing effect. Similarly, in anal fistula also there is a lesion which causes bleeding, the same is with other diseases like Crohn’s disease and piles. In all these conditions, there is some kind of lesion which results in bleeding. Cloto plan syrup is specially manufactured to keeping in mind all these health ailments helps to stop bleeding and heal the sore or lesion.
Reference: Charak samhita 2, Chikitsa sthanam, chapter no.4, shloka no. 7 and 8
Meaning: Intake of hot, spicy and sour foods vitiated Pitta gets mixed with blood in stomach. As Pitta is originated from blood, when Pitta goes into blood, it vitiates the blood too and also increases itself. Hence like this hot nature of blood increases in the presence of Pitta and due to heat, blood start getting damaged by meat etc. also due to effect of heat and intake of non-vegetarian food blood increases.
According to Ayurveda, hemorrhage is called Rakt-Pitta and it is caused due to various factors like excessive indulgence in anger, grief, physical work, continuous use of acid, pungent, alkaline and saline food, intake of incompatible food, food increasing heat in the body which causes a low digestive fire. These altogether aggravate Pitta and it eventually lead to vitiation of Rakta. This vitiated rakt starts to find its way out of the body through various channels of the body. If blood is deranged in the stomach it gets out through upper channels and if it is in the intestines then through lower body channels.
Cloto Plan syrup helps to pacify the Pitta and treat this hemorrhagic condition. It is full of herbs which are cooled and healing in nature, pacify the aggravated dosha and helps in healing the sores.
In these conditions, people usually run to the old school doctors who prescribe steroids and antibiotics which in turn deteriorates the condition. These conventional medicines have many adverse effects on the body. Hence turn towards Ayurveda and this herbal syrup for restoring the health instead of suppressing the condition.
INDICATIONS OF USAGE OF CLOTO PLAN SYRUP
- It can be used to treat and manage and hemorrhagic condition like ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, piles, anal fistula, ITP where there is bleeding present and many similar conditions to be named
- As the name suggests this syrup clots the blood and prevents it from flowing away.
- Herbs used in this herbal syrup help to heal the lesion from which blood is discharged.
- Cloto Plan Syrup balances the aggravated Pitta dosha.
- Helps to overcome the weakness and restore vitality in the body.
INGREDIENTS OF CLOTO PLAN SYRUP
Each 10 ml syrup contains standardized extracts of:
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Sheesham leaves||Dalbergia sissoo||100mg|
1. Sheesham leaves (Dalbergia sissoo)
This herb tends to faster the healing and decreases the clotting time of blood, faster clotting of blood. Sheesham also helps to heal the no healing wounds, intestinal ulcers and treats other bleeding disorders. It also relieves the burning sensation in various health condition like neuropathy, gastritis etc.
2. Jhandu (Tagetes erecta)
Researchers have found this herb to treat bleeding piles and purify the blood. Purification of blood leads to treatment of all kinds of diseases caused due to vitiation of Rakt or blood. Jhandu is an astringent which constricts the blood vessels and helps to control bleeding.
3. Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla)
It is a coolant Ayurvedic herb which effectively treats ulcerative colitis and other similar conditions. Due to its astringent property, Priyangu helps to control bleeding. This herb balances all three doshas.
4. Doorva (Cynodon dactylon)
In both Homeopathic and Ayurvedic system of medicine, this herb is used as a potent remedy to treat any kind of bleeding disorder. It also helps to relieve fatigue and weakness of the whole body.
5. Dhataki (Woodfolia fruticosa)
Dhataki relieves inflammation and prevents further formation of sores and lesion anywhere in the body. It is useful to treat any kind of bleeding disorders and heals ulcers due to its cool potency and healing qualities.
6. Sugar syrup
ADVANTAGES OF TAKING CLOTO PLAN SYRUP FROM PLANET AYURVEDA
- Cloto Plan syrup is made from pure quality authentic herbs.
- It is prepared following strict Ayurvedic principles under the supervision of expert Ayurvedic practitioner, Dr.Vikram Chauhan (MD).
- There are no chemicals or artificial preservative added to it.
- This syrup is completely vegetarian and not tested on any animal.
- Cloto Plan Syrup is free from any kind of known side effects if taken as prescribed by a physician.
- Best herbal syrup for treating hemorrhagic conditions in a very natural way.
1-2 teaspoon twice a day or as prescribed by Ayurvedic Practitioner.